Author Topic: Lesbian TV Pairings you'd like to see?  (Read 32706 times)

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
Re:Lesbian TV Pairings you'd like to see?
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2010, 05:04:13 pm »
I can't wait 7 more days for the "Pretty Little Lairs" to air.

We also need so Glee action. A Quinn lesbian orgy baby shower involving; her, Rachel, Satana, Brittney, Tina and Mercedes would be a good start. A pregnant Quinn of course would get tons of anal action. ;D
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

PNight

• Posting Machine
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2010, 11:45:13 pm »
Tess and Lois

Dudeman

• Author
  • Courteney Cox is a goddess!!!
« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2011, 09:22:59 am »
On CSI:NY, I think that Stella needs to "pass the torch" (or drive the strap-on in)to Jo.  Also, Stella/Jo/Lindsay in any combo would be tasty.

Covert Affairs: I'm sure that Annie has had a mission where her cover is a lesbian, and Joan helped her prepare for the inevitable seduction of a female mark.  Or there may have been some special spa time with big sister Danielle and her little sister Annie.

White Collar:  Who could miss the pair of Diana (the lesbian FBI agent) and Elizabeth (Agent Burke's wife)?  Elizabeth seems to enjoy wine a lot, and I bet Diana would enjoy Elizabeth a lot.  There's also Alex, who, if arrested by Diana, might be willing to barter for her freedom.

Big Bang Theory:  I'd love to see Penny and Bernadette get it on.  With Penny's slutty, partying past (her favorite drink is probably a Slippery Nipple), and Bernadette's naivete and seeming willingness to try anything once, they could have some real girlie-girl fun.

Dudeman

• Author
« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2011, 09:25:47 am »

OH!  And Rizzoli and Isles.  RIZZOLI AND ISLES!!!  My GOD, those two need to get together!

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2011, 10:46:20 am »
Any or all of the girls in The Secret Circle.  Two, three or all four as long as Faye is one of them.
"Can't shake hands with the Devil and say you're only kidding"

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants

69alyssa

• Sacred cows make the best hamburger.
Hop in the "Wayback Machine" to the mid '80s......
« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2011, 12:34:40 am »
...for Who's the Boss?

I would love to see a pairing of Samantha Micelli (Alyssa Milano) and Marci Ferguson (Nicole Eggert). Some lesbian experimentation, but mostly Bi- or Hetero adventures. One idea: maybe Tony thinks he is setting up a liaison with Marci, but through some misadventure he finds himself fucking Samantha.

*** says "Marci" appeared in just 7 episodes in 1985 and 1986 before she left for a co-starring role on Charles in Charge. "Marci" and "Samantha" would have been 13 or 14 at that time - a bit young for my tastes, but this is fantasy land and we can do anything we want in the WTBverse!

How about assuming "Marci" and "Sam" were tight throughout their high school years as well? My opinion is that "Samantha" reached her maximum WTB?-hotness in '88 and '89 when Alyssa Milano was 15 and 16 (Late in the show's run she got a little heavy and those short haircuts didn't flatter her). At that time Nicole Eggert would have been almost 1 year older, though their characters were in the same grade.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 12:56:10 am by Cosmo Kramer »

Dudeman

• Author
« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2011, 05:02:06 pm »
Oh, and what about Suits?  Rachel (Meghan Markle), the hot 20 something paralegal and Donna (Sarah Rafferty),  the hot 30 something executive assistant to Harvey.  Those two would be amazing together.  

Pyrofanity

Re: Lesbian TV Pairings you'd like to see?
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2012, 08:37:47 pm »
I would love to see a pairing of Pam Beesly (Jenna Fischer) and anyone of the other female characters on the show. A favorite would be a pairing of Pam and Karen Fillipeli (Rashida Jones) where Karen dominates Pam.

stretchman

« Reply #83 on: June 03, 2012, 07:23:46 am »
Lesbian pair I would like to see are;
Rizzoli & Isles
Jade,Cat,& Tori from Victorious
Stevie & Kasey from How to Rock
Rocky,Cece,& Tinka from Shake It Up
Alex Russo,Hannah Montan,& Lilly Truscott.
Penny & Priya from Big Bang Theory.
Gone until I realize that it is NOT my fucking business to tell anyone what to write or read here.

Email Victoria when that happens.

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2012, 08:58:31 pm »
Once Upon A Times Mary Margaret with Emma or euither one of them with either Red or Regina.
"Can't shake hands with the Devil and say you're only kidding"

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2012, 12:45:26 am »
Lexi, Paisley and Olive from ANT Farm.

Mikayla Makoola with either Sabrina, Tessa or Candis from Pair Of Kings. Show is stupid, but has hot women on it, especially Mikayla.
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

Maverick

• Posting Machine
« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2015, 02:29:53 pm »
Another edition of "Fuck Me and My Mom" with Claire, Haley, Alex, and Gloria from "Modern Family"
I get it, you're EVIL!. Do we have to chat about it all day?