Author Topic: Story Feedback  (Read 30107 times)

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
Story Feedback
« on: June 26, 2007, 11:55:02 pm »
Okay... which story out of the update do I think is the best that is not written by myself and Kristi... drum roll please....

Teaching The Teacher By by Dax G 2001

Easily and by far, in my own opinion, the the best story in the update. Had a great set up, plot, action, and of course if gave the readers something that has appeared in only a few of mine and Kristi stories, a little les action for those who like that sorta thing.

Now the other story that I'm picking as a good one is Getting Fixed Up by Dr. Feel Good... and it's because he's a buddy of mine and he's one of the few people's stories I can sit through that involves an original character

Now the two Serial Thriller series I know are both re-submissions because the writter wanted to re-do a few things over (again, another buddy of mine)

On The Locker Room Floor... great concept... just seeing... Balls Mahoney?! Okay... the story is well written.... without a doubt.... but Balls Mahoney?!

Sable's Secret Love: Doing the Diva's part 5... I tried reading earlier instalments, doesn't interest me, sorry.

Stephanie AKA The Pimptress Part 4: Wrestle Mania 23  by WowButtLover.... I'll be straight up... I liked part 3 a whole lot more than I did part 4 and lot of it has to do with the character selection.  I'm sure someone here will get a kick out of seeing the Great Khali and Mickie James.... the other thing that really made this story to me hard to sit through was the Lashley / Maria / Victoria scenes. Again, sure as hell ain't my cup of tea...

Okay... hopefully that'll motivate some folks to give these guys and gals (depending on who is what) some feedback. I'm strong beliver in it (Why else would Kristi and I write 438 stories other than just for the fun of it). So please. support your favorite fan-fic writter(s) with feedback and maybe wowefa will get more stories than just from myself and Kristi

See ya
Moving on but still doing what I'm doing

Knorg

Re:Story Feedback
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 11:36:19 am »
Balls Mahoney needs lovin' too!

Edit: Not that I'd volunteer for the job  :o
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 11:59:59 am by Knorg »

DaxG2001

• I'm around here, sometimes
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 04:07:49 pm »
*Inflates Ego* Cheers Dice
Used to write wrestling stories all the time. Now dabbles with video game & celeb stories.

100th story reached 22/01/12
200th Story Reached 30/04/16

Batista999

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2007, 11:34:59 pm »
Getting Fixed Up by Dr. Feel was Good...

AirSupply

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 03:32:08 pm »
I was impressed by the Pimptress story. I didn't read/notice the series before but I kinda like how WoW wrote it. The concept was interesting and I enjoyed the different type of scenario depending on the girl. It seemed like it had a little bit for everyone (even of some scenario I focus or like more than others)

Helper

• CSSA's Offical Helper
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The Help
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 06:07:17 pm »
'On The Locker Room Floor' by JD

Now I'm with Dice in that why Balls but hey, his character just made the story that much more hardcore.  I mean he is one of the ECW originals so any story involving him should definitely be hardcore.  Nice job JD.  As I've said in the past, I'm not much for rape stories, but in this case it didn't really phase me all that much.  The writing is what really drew me to this story, it flowed smoothly and drew me into what you were writing.  You really know how to tell a story with just enough eye candy and detail to boot.  The ending surprised me due to how well the setup was written and to me that is a very good thing.  Keep up the solid writing, but hopefully your next adventure or two or three won't center around rape or the fantasy of it.  

Oh and Kelly Kelly was the other perfect character for this type story.  I vote for more stories involving her...and maybe a few other divas thrown into the mix...but only do it if you can keep up this exact solid style of writing.

The Help
When you r n trouble & there's no 1 to call, maybe you should call 'The Help!'  He curses like lumberjack, fights formats & rejects stories left/right. He'll go toe-to-toe w/ the best writers in the biz, & he's a fan who can jack it w/ the best of them!

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2007, 06:04:25 pm »
Where or where to begin this time around

Dr. Feel Good again delivers with one of the better First Person / Diva stories I've read.

Revolution's Breaking In Trish series / triology was his usual excellent work. If you like Original character / Diva stories, I highly recommend it because he's an awesome writter  (Now if we can see more of his Bikini Beach series...  ;) )

So basically between Dr. Feel Good and Revolution, I'm recommending their work as must reads in the update

The Wrestling Adventures of Chris Day part 5 was okay, again not my favorite style of story, but I wonder if the author Black Dragon had writter's rust.

She's Not That Stupid , as we know I'm not all that into F/F stories, but it is worth checking out if you do like that style of story

And that brings me to the one story I stopped reading almost instantly,  Behind Closed Doors, Not Locked Doors...  I think what I just said kinda sums up my thoughts.

theman

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2007, 10:15:08 pm »

Dr. Feel Good again delivers with one of the better First Person / Diva stories I've read.

Revolution's Breaking In Trish series / triology was his usual excellent work. If you like Original character / Diva stories, I highly recommend it because he's an awesome writter  (Now if we can see more of his Bikini Beach series...  ;) )

So basically between Dr. Feel Good and Revolution, I'm recommending their work as must reads in the update

The Wrestling Adventures of Chris Day part 5 was okay, again not my favorite style of story, but I wonder if the author Black Dragon had writter's rust.

She's Not That Stupid , as we know I'm not all that into F/F stories, but it is worth checking out if you do like that style of story

And that brings me to the one story I stopped reading almost instantly,  Behind Closed Doors, Not Locked Doors...  I think what I just said kinda sums up my thoughts.

I really liked "She's Not That Stupid", hopefully Adora and other will write more of the F/F stories!

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2007, 10:45:49 pm »

I really liked "She's Not That Stupid", hopefully Adora and other will write more of the F/F stories!

I didn't say anything bad about the story if that's what you thought

PNight

• Posting Machine
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2007, 06:36:40 pm »
Enjoyed Revolution's work and Adora's work. Cutitng Edge eps were great as usual i don't think i'll be reading Miztv that really doesn't interest me at all. I'll read the rest soon enough.

Batista999

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2007, 03:02:54 pm »
The Playboy Files by Dr. Feel Good was a good read

The Wrestling Adventures of Chris by Black Dragon was good

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2007, 01:41:09 pm »
WOWEFA Updated... time for some feedback for all the other writters

Christian's Farewell Part 6: See Myself Staring Back At Me
--- Easily to say we can all depend on Dax for some great stories, and this was another good installment for his Christian's Farewell series.

Cumming With Royalty parts 1 & 2
--- Great idea, bad execution. But these are the writter's first stories in a while so I'll chalk it up to writter's rust

Mickie Gets What's Hers Parts 1 - 3
--- You know what I'm gonna say, I don't dig Les stories, but I did read them. MTL gots talent and know what's doing. Story wise, one would've thought he would drawn out the Trish part of his series (I do know he has other installments for this series so those that like the les-stuff, you better make sure you let him know you want to read it)

Mission WWE - Parts 7 and 8
--- One of the few first person / Diva series I actually enjoy reading, all I can say it's about time Revolution got back to it. Revolution is one of the best writters WOWEFA has had and I don't think he has written a bad story

The Playboy Files parts 2 and 3
--- Dr. Feel Good is the other writter who has first person / Diva stories that I can actually enjoy reading. With his Playboy Files series, it does give some nearly forgotten Divas like BB another story on wowefa

Okay... so that covers it.

theman

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2007, 02:49:59 pm »
Mickie Gets What's Hers Parts 1 - 3 was great, I really hope to see more stories like this.... great job

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2007, 08:19:33 pm »
Doctor Rock, I really enjoyed your series staring Jay Lethal. The only minor fobble I see is in your writing when it comes to dialogue. When a new person says something a new paragraph is started, so people reading don't get confused on who is talking. I did my best to correct them bofore I put them up.

PS - I don't have a problem with Jay saying "Oh Yeah!" as he cums. It's not like you have him say it 100 times before then to get you annoyed.

PPS - I hope SoCal Val is up next! Or are you going to save her for last?
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2007, 10:54:08 pm »
Quick Feedback

Wrestle Wars Episode IV: A New Hope  - I'm going to go out on a limb and say this is Wonder Mike's best wrestling fic yet. Granted it was loaded with things I didn't enjoy but the new NOD / Michelle scene is what made the story memorable

First You Get The Money... How To Make A Star In TNA
Then You Get The Power... How To Make A Star In TNA
Shining In Front Of The Mic... How To Make A Star In TNA
 - Dr. Rock's long awaited TNA stories... Dr. B hit the nail on the head here, so there's not much more I can add to that.

Lights, Cameras, Stratusfaction parts 1 and 2 - Nero, awesome work, can't really say more than that

As far as the the other stories in the update not written by myself and Kristi, they were mostly stuff I wasn't interested in reading.