Author Topic: CSSA Hall Of Famer: Beyoncé Knowles  (Read 2151 times)

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
CSSA Hall Of Famer: Beyoncé Knowles
« on: June 20, 2013, 11:53:16 pm »
In an alternate universe where Don't Trust The B____ In Apartment 23 hasn't been cancelled, this next inductee is introduced by the person I originally intended.* But in this one... well, over to InThe313.

Victor came to me recently and told me to extoll the virtues of this next inductee and, with her, where do I begin?  She's won 17 Grammys and sold 175 million albums worldwide, both in a group and as a solo act.  She's been recognized by Billboard and the RIAA as the most successful female solo act of the 2000s.  Time put her in its 2013 list of the 100 most influential people in the world.  She's also a Golden Globe-nominated actress.  She's a hero to feminists around the world, singing the praises of the independent woman, in addition to being a successful businesswoman.

To perverts like us, she's got one of the best, most gravity-defying asses in the world.  Seriously, how she can wear her pants so low and not have them fall off is a testament to her costumers.  For more than 15 years, men have drooled over her fanny and wanted to sink their teeth into it.  And here at CSSA, she is arguably one of the most written about African-American women.  With a body like hers, how could we not?  It's not just the ass, but she has incredible abs and hips that can kill a man with one twitch.  If you haven't thought of an ATM Game scenario with her at least once, you should rethink how you play the game.

Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great honor that I welcome to the CSSA Hall of Fame the one and only, the living legend, the woman we have all come to fall dangerously in love with...

Beyoncé Knowles

*Don't worry, Evil, your secret's safe with me... oh.
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

zeusaphone

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Back up in your ass with the resurrection
Re: CSSA Hall Of Famer: Beyoncé Knowles
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 07:08:11 pm »
The Hall of Fame is now integrated?  Awesome!
However do you want me?
However do you need me?