Author Topic: The Few, The Proud, The Sexy.  (Read 19193 times)

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
The Few, The Proud, The Sexy.
« on: July 18, 2006, 08:52:07 pm »
It’s time to welcome this year’s inductees into the CSSA Hall of Fame – with special thanks due to Rawballz, for he it was who got the ball rolling. Sorry Roselyn Sanchez didn’t make the cut… but then, if you are a celeb, there are certain hurdles to overcome to make inclusion. Those hurdles are:

1. You have to have shown definite staying power on the CSSA Hot 100 – not only high scores but also frequent showings; less than 40 women have made it every year since it started (Katie Holmes would certainly have been one of them, but she sold her soul to Tom Cruise and, well, you know…).
2. You must have at least 50 stories on the site (Elisha Cuthbert fell short by just one, but Jade Goody will NEVER[/i] get in).
3. You need to have been used by at least 50 writers (for instance Girls Aloud’s Cheryl Tweedy has about 10 zillion stories, but most of them are by melswo).

Out of the hundreds of ladies (and tens of men) drooled over on the site, a mere seven women passed those tests unburned. They’re the crème de la crème, the best of the best, the top of the heap, the pick of the crop… The few. The proud. The sexy. They are the women who are the first inductees into the CSSA Hall Of Fame.

Not to mention Carnage and the Doc. :)
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

zeusaphone

Re:The Few, The Proud, The Sexy.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 12:56:19 am »
I hope they all show up for the induction ceremony.

Rawballz

• Roselyn's personal footstool
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • My Mariposa
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 05:39:57 pm »
What? Roselyn didn't make it?

THAT'S IT!!! I demand that the CSSA Hall O' Fame be burned to the ground!!! This is such an outrage!!!!

I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!!!!!

;)

Oh well, looks like I just need to work harder.
Vote for Roselyn in the CSSA Hot 100 or I shall smite thee!

"To each their own, but I just don't have time to write a lesbian sex scene AND have to worry about poo too." -Me

AchtungNight

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 04:20:01 am »
Congratulations to those who made it in, especially my inspirations Doc and Carnage. ;)

IYG

• Batty as a Louisville Slugger
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • CSSAs movie buff extraordinaire
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 04:54:48 am »

Oh well, looks like I just need to work harder.

That and stop quoting Network. ;)
Why don't you make like a tree, and get the fuck outta here?

voodoojoe

• The Minor Sixty-Niner
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I got a McPheever, and I got it bad!
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 11:24:01 am »
2. You must have at least 50 stories on the site (Elisha Cuthbert fell short by just one, but Jade Goody will NEVER[/i] get in).
3. You need to have been used by at least 50 writers (for instance Girls Aloud’s Cheryl Tweedy has about 10 zillion stories, but most of them are by melswo).

Just a little nitpicky thing, but those rules are rather redundant. Unless you're counting stories with multiple authors, like the chain stories, as being by everyone listed, then by you really don't need the 50 story minimum. If you've got 50 different authors doing only one story apiece, then that alone would give a celeb the 50 stories needed to qualify. ;)
She's a good girl, loves her mama
Loves Jesus and America too
She's a good girl, crazy 'bout Elvis
Loves horses and her boyfriend too

It's a long day livin' in Reseda
There's a freeway runnin' through the yard
And I'm a bad boy, 'cause I don't even miss her
I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart

Victoria

• Administrator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 11:28:11 am »
Thats just the sequence we went through to narrow the potential inductees down.

Victoria
Deja moo - Feeling you've heard this Bull before.

Learned I was dyslexic when I went to a Toga party dressed as a Goat!

Microsoft will make a product that doesn't suck the day they start making vacuum cleaners.

Light travels faster than sound. Why some people appear bright until they speak.

Dragon333

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 12:24:22 pm »

So even if I wrote 50 stories of Aree Davis, Tatyana Ali, or jamie lynn spears, none of them would count on the list? just wonderin

Victoria

• Administrator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2006, 12:26:20 pm »
Dragon, you would count as 1 of the authors who had written about them.

Victoria

Microsoft will make a product that doesn't suck the day they start making vacuum cleaners.

Light travels faster than sound. Why some people appear bright until they speak.

Dragon333

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2006, 12:46:30 pm »
so are those rules on an, "or" basis, or an, "and" basis? Like can a celeb make it to the list on one of them? or do they have to make ALL of the rules?

Victoria

• Administrator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2006, 12:48:43 pm »
50 or more Authors must have written about a celeb to qualify.

Victoria

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2006, 04:19:42 pm »

Translation: No Aree Davis unless Dragon can make 50 clones and give them all different personalities, homes, computers etc.  :D

And really, what are the chances of 50 writers only writing one story about any given celeb? Some of them write about a given celeb more than once, I understand. ;)
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

voodoojoe

• The Minor Sixty-Niner
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I got a McPheever, and I got it bad!
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2006, 05:57:53 pm »

Translation: No Aree Davis unless Dragon can make 50 clones and give them all different personalities, homes, computers etc.  :D

And really, what are the chances of 50 writers only writing one story about any given celeb? Some of them write about a given celeb more than once, I understand. ;)

Then you see just how redundant it is to require 50 stories and stories by 50 different authors. ;)
She's a good girl, loves her mama
Loves Jesus and America too
She's a good girl, crazy 'bout Elvis
Loves horses and her boyfriend too

It's a long day livin' in Reseda
There's a freeway runnin' through the yard
And I'm a bad boy, 'cause I don't even miss her
I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2006, 06:30:18 pm »

Then you see just how redundant it is to require 50 stories and stories by 50 different authors. ;)

Yeah, well me and Rawballz didn't see you offering to help with the tallying. ;) Just for the record, chain stories weren't counted.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 06:32:48 pm by Victor »

John Connors

• Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2006, 01:22:07 pm »
You must have at least 50 stories on the site (Elisha Cuthbert fell short by just one, but Jade Goody will NEVER get in).

Hmmmm....Wonder would it be possible to get 50 people to write a short sex story each about Jade Goody.......

And if so, would buying them a pint suffice as payment for such an ordeal? ;D
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits