Author Topic: CSSA Hall Of Famer: Natalie Portman  (Read 6760 times)

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
CSSA Hall Of Famer: Natalie Portman
« on: July 18, 2006, 08:46:59 pm »
And once again, TRL takes to the stage:

Perfection has a name, and it’s Natalie Portman. Yes, she has an amazing little body, with perky nipples, graceful legs, a glowing smile, and a tempting ass. Yes, she’s more talented than 95% of Hollywood. And yes, she’s a goddess amongst mortals. But if there was any one thing that makes Natalie Portman perfect are those eyes. Those eyes that seem wiser and sexier than her years. Those eyes that draw you in like massive whirlpools of brilliant, humorous, lusty essence that can’t be ignored. Those eyes that let you know that true beauty really does exist in the world.

Unconventional in the terms of most sex symbols – no gigantic breasts with blonde hair and the IQ of a sewer rat – Natalie remains a long time favorite at CSSA. At one time, the famous (or is that INfamous) Natalie Portman Posse kicked off a rage of minor cliques and para-military groups on the forum, some of which still survive to this day. But the boards undying love/lust for Natty-Kat will live on forever.

There aren’t many sure bets in life, but this one was a given. Please welcome Natalie Portman to the CSSA Hall Of Fame.
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

Andy Link

• Posting Machine
Re:CSSA Hall Of Famer: Natalie Portman
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 10:25:49 am »
Natalie Portman.

The reason why I got here, and probably the reason why I'll always hang around here too.
Natalie is my muse too even though I only read her stories and don't write any..
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 10:42:15 am by Victoria »
Andy Link