Author Topic: CSSA Hall Of Famer: Dr. Blasphemy  (Read 3396 times)

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
CSSA Hall Of Famer: Dr. Blasphemy
« on: July 18, 2006, 08:34:04 pm »
Inducted by our leader Victoria:

Dr. Blasphemy first contacted me in 2001. He ran WOWEFA at the time; it was 1 and 1/2 years old and had over 100 stories on it. I looked up his original e-mail. We went back and forth over several e-mails and finally arrived at an agreement for me to host WOWEFA.

Not long after that I suggested TSSA, as a nice complement to CSSA and WOWEFA filling in a gap in the sites coverage of celebrity stories.  Dr. Blasphemy jumped at the idea and quickly offered to run that site also.

Today, 5 years later both sites continue to grow, almost matching the older CSSA in both visitors and stories. They provide a nice balance for us- Celebrities, Characters and Wrestlers.

Throughout the 5 years, Dr. Blasphemy has provided regular updates, withstood my reputed (!) temper, and worked very hard to grow both sites without losing the sense of community both have.

When we added WOWEFA's board to the others the members blended in to the existing community with little trouble, and coming from a board with NO rules that was a pleasant surprise.

TSSA and WOWEFA have become important parts of our community, and it is thanks to the work of Dr. Blasphemy.

Like Carnage he busts his ass to provide everyone with regular updates, and does it all just so you can enjoy the sites and stories.  Carnage himself nominated Dr. Blasphemy to the Hall of Fame, and higher praise than that just doesn't exist.

The first winner of the Carnage Jackson Award, and 2nd inductee into the Hall of Fame: Dr. Blasphemy.
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

Sara Violet

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Goddess
Re:CSSA Hall Of Famer: Dr. Blasphemy
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 03:31:05 pm »
Congratulations Dr. Blasphemy! :-* You've truly earned this. I'm proud of you and have a lot of respect for what you do.