Author Topic: Any hot Asian twins out there?  (Read 898 times)

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
Any hot Asian twins out there?
« on: March 27, 2006, 02:24:08 am »
Am planning a story featuring twins and am hoping to have one set from each major racial group.  Already have Jess and Lisa Origliasso (aka The Veronicas), Natalie and Nicole Albino (aka Nina Sky) and Tia and Tamara Mowry.  Sisters will do in a pinch.
"Can't shake hands with the Devil and say you're only kidding"

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
Re:Any hot Asian twins out there?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 07:31:17 am »
As Around The World in 80 Babes finally hits Asia, I'd be interested in this, too.
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

Magellan

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 07:47:29 am »
Two I know of are Lisa & Erica Kim - known as the 'Fantasy Twins' in Asia.

Born in Seoul SK, lived in Japan but have moved to the States to pursue a music career.

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2006, 04:08:40 am »
Hmmm, checked them out and they're certainly yummy looking.  And they're being not-quite-knowns would fit into the story motivation too.  Thank you.

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants

Magellan

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 04:35:33 am »
Thank you.

No problem.

There is another Asian band that contains a set of twins and a single sister called the Ahn Trio. Again they're not well known but they are cute.

'Band' probably isn't the right word though -  a Classical Trio would be more like it. They're Korean-American and graduates of Juilliard.

Lucia and Maria are the twins names and Angella is the other sibling.

Not sure if that would fit well into a story you're planning.

They are very cute though.

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 05:18:52 am »
They are but think I will go with the Kim sisters.  Btw, what is it with Korea?  These young ladies, Yun Jin Kim, Linda Park, Grace Park, such a bevy of babes from such a small country.

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants

AchtungNight

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2006, 07:22:27 am »
Well, Korea is the most wired country in the world. And my soldier friends who have been there tell me it is the most war-ready country they've ever seen too (and some of them have also been to Iraq). I'm sure the vast influence of the Internet and being prepared to fight a harsh repressive enemy massed on their border and constantly threatening them has a certain effect on the country's women....  ;D

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2006, 08:30:17 am »
Aha!  I found my twins!  Ada and Arlene Tai.

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: Any hot Asian twins out there?
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2018, 08:40:56 pm »
I know this thread hasn't been used in 12 years, but I was scanning and saw it, and there was a pair of twins from Japan my older brothers used to talk about, MRI and Kei aka Pink Lady! My brothers used to have cassette tapes and fan books of them from when I was a baby, and these girls were so popular they even had an American TV show, flopped and canceled after only a few episodes! They were twins and looked alike although one changed her look for TV.  Also, to go even further back there was another group of Japanese twins who looked so much alike I actually thought it was one girl using an effect, they were called the Peanuts and if you look really close one has a mole which was something pointed out to me many years later. They played the fairies in Godzilla and Mothra films. I am just throwing this out there as everyone knows I am fond of all kinds of Asian lore and things, and that I have actually been to Japan, twice, my brothers were both all over Asia. One brother even got to sit next to and (try) to talk to a friend of Bruce Lee.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Girlsway DVD has stolen the above statement I have been using for years! GRRRR!

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway!

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: Any hot Asian twins out there?
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2018, 11:41:37 pm »
Okay, an update from my oldest brother; the Peanuts were twin sisters Emi and Yumi Ito and not only looked alike but their voices were eerily close even in scientific studies. Both are unfortunately deceased now. Pink Lady, Mie and Key were not sisters, but childhood friends who had a resemblance to each other when wearing matching outfits a sporting similar hairstyles. It was actually the TV show, with Jeff Altman where they were made to look very different. The TV show lasted only 6 episodes as the girls couldn't speak English and obviously lipsynched. Returning to Japan their Disco style died as it did here, effectively finishing their career. Had to set the record straight even if no one cares.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Girlsway DVD has stolen the above statement I have been using for years! GRRRR!

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway!

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse