Author Topic: My TSSA stories  (Read 1550 times)

Dragon333

• Author
  • Posting Machine
My TSSA stories
« on: July 19, 2005, 10:11:24 PM »
I'm thinking of doing a FRESH PRINCE story involving Ashley Banks when she was 16. Anyone have any ideas? I'm thinking of Ashley turning into a lil slut, but the majority of people might not want to read it if thats what it is about. So let me know guys, if you are OK with 16 year old Ashley turning into a total SLUT let me know. I have read a lot of "requests" about wanting to read a fresh prince story involving Ashley, so I thought it might be a good idea. I also read that there is a "new writer of the month" or was it year? for TSSA.

Mostly, I only write RARES, meaning stories involving celebs no one/barely anyone has written about. And Fresh Prince for TSSA and Tatyana Ali fit the category very well!

lilwhiterabbit

• Save the Cheerleader...save the WORLD!!
Re:My TSSA stories
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2005, 11:29:33 PM »
I dont know if she was 16 but you could do a story around the show were Ashley starts going to the same school as Will and Carlton. She sexed herself up to impress the boys ect.

LWR

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2005, 08:26:08 AM »
Aye, in fact Carlton got seriously turned on before he realized she was his sister.  How about a story where he and/or Will can't get her hotness out of their mind(s) and it develops into an incest scenario.
Support traditonal marriage!  One Robot One Octopus!

This is America!  Speak Esperanto!

Scotty

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2005, 09:46:58 AM »
Ashley and  Hillary  having  a lesbian  lickdown,  yum ! :o
I can imagine nothing worse than a man-governed world -- except a woman-governed world.

-Nancy  Astor

Dragon333

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2005, 12:25:42 AM »
Good news guys! I turned in my story for Fresh Prince. It's called: Fresh Prince: Ashley's Training. it has Hilary fucking her little sister Ashley.

WOWButtLover

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2005, 09:17:22 PM »
That sounds really hot
Remember what the dormouse said:
"Feed your head
Feed your head
Feed your head"

Dragon333

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2005, 02:41:51 AM »
I'm working on a story called One on One: Cruel Intentions. If you havent guessed, it's a story with One on One characters and the characters from  Cruel Intentions part 1. It's about some of the people that Sebastian caused pain too, and them getting revenge for the things he did. I know a lot of people think it was sweet and romantic that Sebastian won the bet, and caused all that pain, but my thinking, is just my opinion.

I will try to make it have something for everyone. Unfortunetely, this means that it will also have rape and pedo, as Sebastian will have a kid to fit the time frame of after the end of part 1.

Dragon333

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2005, 09:30:25 PM »
Ok I turned in "One on One: Cruel Intentions" I can't wait to see it on the next TSSA update.

The Fan

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2005, 01:26:38 PM »
Well,  I  think   that  story idea has  potential.  Know what would  be  really hot ?  If  Ashley  started  to  seduce  everyone  in  the  house.  She  seduces  the  sexually  frustrated   Carlton,  moves  on to
sexy  man  Will  Smith,  down  to   super-sexy  bubble-headed  brunette   Hillary  and  finally has  a  threesome  with  ma  and  pa  to  celebrate  "like a  family".  What  do  you think ?

WOWButtLover

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2005, 01:04:49 PM »
Sounds good to me.
Remember what the dormouse said:
"Feed your head
Feed your head
Feed your head"

Dragon333

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2005, 12:19:35 AM »
Did anyone at all read the basic plot I put about my "Cruel Intentions/One On One" story? Don't worry, for the people who haven't seen Cruel Intentions part 1, theres a SHORT intro paragraph for those who never seen Cruel Intentions part 1.

Dragon333

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2005, 02:03:51 AM »
Woo Hoo I got something good said about my Fresh Prince story! Thanx again, Hamster!