Author Topic: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - ALL MUST READ  (Read 25291 times)

Budpaul

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Must find new host for my Amanda Bynes pic
Re:ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - ALL MUST READ
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2004, 11:06:46 pm »
Alright, now that's just mean.
Personally, I'm a Braves fan, but I can definitely sympathize with Sox fans seeing as how I'm also a lifelong Saints fan.
Is it wrong for me to believe that anyone who voted for Bush is either woefully misinformed, mind-numbingly retarded or just pure evil?
Samuel Jackson Beer - you'll be fucking fat chicks in no time!

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2004, 01:05:34 am »
OK, all fixed, no politics now   ;D

Victoria

I feel considerably less loved all of a sudden.  :'(  :'(
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

Sniper Smilie

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2004, 06:09:09 am »
Okay, I loved the old message.  It made me laugh every time, but I have to say the new one ROCKS!
"Only one man owns the chainsaw...and his name is Ashley J. Williams muthafucka!!!  You need a hero...a hero who's gonna fight back with actions AND words...Ash is that man...Ash IS the man.  Booh-yah mutha-fuckas...cause remember...good...bad...he's the guy with the gun."

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2004, 02:07:47 pm »
Actually, I think the Red Sox will get it done this year.  Haven't you guys read KayJay's signature?  "You ever noticed how the Yankees never win the World Series when there's a Republican president?  Guess there's room for only one evil empire at a time."  And you have to admit, the Red Sox look like the best team in baseball now.
There you go making my heart beat again
Heart beat again, heart beat again
There you go making me feel like a kid
Won't you do it and do it one time
There you go pulling me right back in
Right back in, right back in
And I know I'm never letting this go
I'm stuck on you
Whoa-oh, whoa-oh

mikemoron21

• SEX ROCKS - but I just suck.
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2004, 05:38:09 pm »
Actually, I think the Red Sox will get it done this year.  Haven't you guys read KayJay's signature?  "You ever noticed how the Yankees never win the World Series when there's a Republican president?  Guess there's room for only one evil empire at a time."  And you have to admit, the Red Sox look like the best team in baseball now.
 i doubt it
So ficking stupid I can't count all the way up to my IQ... and it doesn't even require 2 hands.

Exintaris

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2004, 11:26:46 am »
Okay, I realise I must be one of the people implicitly criticised, since a lock was put on the topic I started with a rant. I apologise, and I will try to behave.

I wouldn't dare express an opinion on American politics, which wouldn't seem appropriate in this kind of context anyway.

DoctorDanR

• Dolphins Forever
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2005, 09:17:02 pm »
Hey, I'm new. I'm a long time reader and I've written only a couple stories but I have a question, I know no author bashing is allowed and I respect that but, can you give constructive criticisms of authors? For instance can you say to an author something like, "I liked your story subjects and premise but I'd like to see a little more detail in your writting."
When life gives you crap make craponade.

Victoria

• Administrator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2005, 10:03:11 pm »
Sure you can, in fact constructive criticism is encouraged.  Leave out personal attacks (as in "you suck" etc.) and always try to suggest a better alternative when pointing out what you didn't like in a story.

If the comments are very critical you can always play it safe and send them directly to the author through a private message.  This way nobody's feelings get hurt in public.

Victoria
Deja moo - Feeling you've heard this Bull before.

Learned I was dyslexic when I went to a Toga party dressed as a Goat!

Microsoft will make a product that doesn't suck the day they start making vacuum cleaners.

Light travels faster than sound. Why some people appear bright until they speak.

mikes21

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2006, 12:28:58 pm »
oh. i love your avatar, victoria! just wanted to get onto a more pleasant subject. lol