Author Topic: Works In Progress  (Read 133310 times)

Revolution

Re:Works In Progress
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2005, 11:17:51 pm »
An update on my work:

I've hit some writer's block with Mission WWE but hopefully that will pass.  I burned myself out on it a bit.

I'm going to do a mini-series about the Lita & Edge affair.
Revolution

AiroSmicktor

• Greatest. Idea. Ever! (Since Pool of Cum Match)
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2005, 12:53:13 am »
Updates on my stuff:

The next parts of Selling Out/Putting Out are about 5% done. Yeah, I'm working on the next two at the same time(when I hit writers block on one, I go to the other), which feature Amy Weber in one, and Michelle McCool in the other.

Incidently, I have all the pairings & storylines done for the series, including some 'Retro' editions featuring past divas.

Loser Gang-Bang (a story about the Alliance divas getting gang banged after Suvivor Series 2001) is 45% done. There's quite a bit to this story, but it'll be done soon (hopefully)
WOWButtLover's reply to my 'Pool of Cum Match' idea: "Greatest. Idea. Ever!"
 Ego now = HUGE

Tumbling_Dice

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2005, 08:02:30 pm »
Just to be a smart ass... I have to ask what is writer's block?

WOWButtLover

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2005, 09:36:45 pm »
Just to be a smart ass... I have to ask what is writer's block?

...I hope this isn't a joke on me but I'll answer anyway. Writer's block is when a writer(like me and you) can't think of what to write next in a story.
Remember what the dormouse said:
"Feed your head
Feed your head
Feed your head"

Tumbling_Dice

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2005, 11:23:05 pm »
Simply Sin-sational is complete and got renamed to Offering Sin-sational Services.

Also, the first story of a new series called Welcome to the WWE is complete. The First Diva to be welcomed, Christy Hemme

ShaneOMac

• Here Comes The Money - Shane O Mac
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2005, 08:41:07 pm »
Cant wait to read the welcome to wwe series
1967-2005 Eddie Guerrero RIP

Tumbling_Dice

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2005, 11:59:14 pm »
The Final Chapter of Lita Pays is complete.

Kristi and I are taking a bit of side trip from our new series, Welcome to the WWE to do a 2005 Diva Search story called the Big Bang featuring the three finalists. The Welcome to the WWE will resume when The Big Bang is finished

ShaneOMac

• Here Comes The Money - Shane O Mac
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2005, 10:36:17 am »
Thats great about time someone writes about the diva search lol
1967-2005 Eddie Guerrero RIP

Tumbling_Dice

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2005, 09:57:22 pm »
Another post from me in this topic means progress has been made...

My new solo story called Making Leia go Meee-Wow is complete and stars Leia Meow AKA Kimona Wanalaya and Shannon "Give The People A Whole Lot and" Moore. Timeframe for the story is late 2000 during the Jung Dragons vs 3 Count Feud

Here's an Update on The Big Bang story being written by myself and Kristi... it's about 20% complete, and stars Elisabeth, Leyla & Ashley as well as a bout 12 of Raw's (and I use the term loosely) finest wrestlers.

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2005, 03:20:44 am »
I would love to see Jung Dragons/Leia Meow story. What were the three wrestlers names? There was Jamie-san (Jamie Noble), Jimmy Yang (Akio) and the other guy.
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

Bloodduster

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2005, 03:35:10 am »
 The other one was Kaz Hayashi

Tumbling_Dice

« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2005, 08:25:00 pm »
Well if it's one thing I love is requests and good suggestions... so I'll add a Leia Meow / Jung Dragons story to my list of things to do

Update on The Big Bang, it's about 30% complete now

Next Solo Story in the works: A Night with Nurse Torrie - staring Torrie Wilson and Maven set in 2002, not started yet, but that's the next story I have in line
« Last Edit: August 26, 2005, 11:58:08 pm by Tumbling_Dice »

Tumbling_Dice

« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2005, 12:44:05 am »
Well folks... time for another update...

A Night At The Hospital is complete, it was orignally titled a Night with Nurse Torrie.

The Big Bang is coming along slowly, and for anyone that was a fan of the contestant known as Elisabeth, you may not like how she ends up. This story is still a long way from completion.

Next Solo Story in the works is called Canadian Invasion, and will feature Lance Storm and Major Gunns shortly after she was forced to join Team Canada. For all you puresist out there, Major Gunns had two seperate stints in Team Canada, one where she was forced to join, and the other where she betrayed the Misfits in Action to rejoin Team Canada after she was rescued from them.

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2005, 04:17:19 am »
I would love to see Major Gunns bang all of Team Canada or Misfit In Action.

As for what I'm doing, I added the new story "A Pink Slip Away" to my list starring Torrie Wilson where she has to porve why she's worth keeping in the WWE to Vince McMahon. I'm not a big fan of Torrie's, but the idea came to me after reading a news article about how she was a hair away from getting released. Just how was she able to dodge the bullet? Read and find out.
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

Tumbling_Dice

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2005, 08:06:21 pm »
Damn it Doc... if I didn't know better I'd say you saw the file I have for stories that I plan on writing lol. Depending on how Canadian Invasion  turns out when it's finished, the MIA and Team Canada gang bangs will be apart of a triology that shows Major Gunns betraying MIA and being rewarded by Team Canada, then being punished by the MIA. But I don't plan on doing either one for a while and plans for both may change