Author Topic: Welcome!!!!  (Read 9081 times)

Victoria

• Administrator
  • Posting Machine
Welcome!!!!
« on: September 07, 2004, 10:51:35 pm »
I hope all the people coming here from the old board will enjoy themselves. We have a very nice community of people here, and I think you'll find that we are different from most online communities.

We do not have flame wars, we are civil to each other and we do not tolerate hatred or cruelty towards the other people here.

Have fun, follow the rules, and please leave the problems from the other board in the past.

Victoria
Deja moo - Feeling you've heard this Bull before.

Learned I was dyslexic when I went to a Toga party dressed as a Goat!

Microsoft will make a product that doesn't suck the day they start making vacuum cleaners.

Light travels faster than sound. Why some people appear bright until they speak.

zoghade

Re:Welcome!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2004, 12:04:47 am »
We do not have flame wars, we are civil to each other and we do not tolerate hatred or cruelty towards the other people here.

Though I'm not posting about WWE at all, I felt like responding to this statement anyway (sorry if it's not allowed and you want more on-topic responses, just let me know if that's the case and I'll try to be more on-topic). I kind of like the fact that there aren't flame wars here and such. For a few months now, I've been used to a different forum I've been at where flaming has become such a huge part of it that it has it's own section of the board called "Flames". However, considering what it's based on, it's not much of a surprise (there's also a "Rants" section). It seems to be creating a less-than-pleasant atmosphere at times on that board. So, I'm kinda glad that this place is trying to prevent such things. Thanks for maintaining this place with a more positive atmosphere :) .

voodoojoe

• The Minor Sixty-Niner
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I got a Moner boner
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2004, 12:11:50 am »
We're just here to jerk off to stories about hot celebs, and then sexually harass BDSMChick (and the fact she likes it only makes it more fun). What's there to flame people about? ;D
I been up, I been down.
Take my word, my way around.
I ain't askin' for much.
I said, Lord, take me downtown,
I'm just lookin' for some tush.

I been bad, I been good,
Dallas, Texas, Hollywood.
I ain't askin' for much.
I said, Lord, take me downtown,
I'm just lookin' for some tush.

HunterD

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Happy to see his Demi-Goddess smiling again.
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2004, 02:32:29 am »
Yeah, this board is one of the nicest boards I visit.
Of course after so many years online I've tired of the flame-friendly boards and nowadays this and a Video-Game FAQ site are all I really visit.
Although said game-site has lots of boards on it.

And now I can finally mention WOWEFA!
 8)
Demi is back, and smiling, all is right with the world.

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2004, 05:39:27 am »
Finally, the redheaded step-child WOWEFA can get some much needed love!!!

For those that don't know WOWEFA has been around for almost 5 years (2 years with Victoria).

As for the history of WOWEFA, it started off as kind of a little experiment to hold all the wrestling diva based stories on one site. When it began it only had only 9 stories (all written by Wonder Mike). With only one adult stories webring link the hits began to grow like crazy until it was well over a 2500 hits a month. The hits were so much that the then free counter service changed to if you got over 1000 a month I had to pay, so I never go the joy of seeing 1 million. It was like about a month or two away from happening.

Then came the move to Victoria. The service I used changed their rules where it couldn't have bestiality material (even stories) on their servers, so the gracious Victoria took the site under her wing. The reason WOWEFA didn't play well with the other sites was because of the message board I used. I caved into the users' demand that they wanted to be able to post stories on it, but with the boards service going to crap and other nonsense WOWEFA can finally become one with the fold.
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

IYG

• Batty as a Louisville Slugger
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • CSSAs movie buff extraordinaire
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2004, 07:21:17 am »
We're just here to jerk off to stories about hot celebs, and then sexually harass BDSMChick (and the fact she likes it only makes it more fun). What's there to flame people about? ;D

I thought we were here to create a minor group of activists around the world whose job is to take over the world once the big governments fall. :)

I guess jerking off to stories and sexually harassing BDSMchick will have to do for now. ;D
Why don't you make like a tree, and get the fuck outta here?

Disturbed Fan

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2004, 09:19:47 am »
This is my first time posting here.  I posted several times at the old WOWEFA board.  I read it everyday, just too lazy to post I guess.  I hope now we can get over some of the problems we had at the other board. Thanks Victoria for giving us a place to post and have stories.

Disturbed Fan

Victoria

• Administrator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2004, 09:23:04 am »
My pleasure DF, just keep in mind that the stories won't be posted here like they were on the other boards. Instead they will be e-mailed to Dr. Blasphemy for inclusion on the WOWEFA web site itself.  These boards will just be for posting about the stories and requesting future stories.

Have fun here and welcome,  Victoria
Deja moo - Feeling you've heard this Bull before.

Learned I was dyslexic when I went to a Toga party dressed as a Goat!

Microsoft will make a product that doesn't suck the day they start making vacuum cleaners.

Light travels faster than sound. Why some people appear bright until they speak.

SuperRey

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2004, 10:38:49 pm »
We don't need to post the stories on the board as long as there's a way to get them to WOWEFA. (I always thought having them on the message boards gave everyone no reason to read them when put on the WOWEFA site.)

Just maybe post here when the other site gets new stories on it.

person

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2004, 10:42:35 pm »

I thought we were here to create a minor group of activists around the world whose job is to take over the world once the big governments fall. :)

I guess jerking off to stories and sexually harassing BDSMchick will have to do for now. ;D

No reason we can't do both.  Preferably at the same time.  I've found that it's a lot easier to scare people when you're naked and pounding it.
Free the Pacers Three!  Ron Artest: Fist of Justice.

FD52

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2004, 11:22:44 pm »
We don't need to post the stories on the board as long as there's a way to get them to WOWEFA. (I always thought having them on the message boards gave everyone no reason to read them when put on the WOWEFA site.)

Just maybe post here when the other site gets new stories on it.
We don't post stories on the boards, period... regardless of new stories on the other site.  Boards + stories = trouble.   :)

SuperRey

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2004, 11:31:32 pm »
We don't post stories on the boards, period... regardless of new stories on the other site.  Boards + stories = trouble.   :)

I know that. I was mentioning how, in the past, I'd see a list of new stories on the WOWEFA site, & find out they were the same ones tht people had been putting on the boards. I thot that was a waste.

What I was saying is there's no reason to post them on the boards & the site like that, as long as the people who visit the boards are told when the WOWEFA site has new stories on it. That way they don't visit it, looking for new stories & not finding any.

IYG

• Batty as a Louisville Slugger
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • CSSAs movie buff extraordinaire
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2004, 11:36:50 pm »

No reason we can't do both.  Preferably at the same time.  I've found that it's a lot easier to scare people when you're naked and pounding it.

You're right, I'm already scared. ;D
Why don't you make like a tree, and get the fuck outta here?

Scott Halls bitch

• I own Batista`s ass
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2004, 09:42:02 pm »
I was so proud to have a story added to the site.

*Sheds a tear*
''and where the hell did you get that ugly ass shirt?''= Batista to Todd Grisham

''I gave Santa the best gift ever: I speared him when he came down the chimney'' --Edge

Trish's Fan

• Trish's lover
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2005, 04:10:06 pm »
Hi every one. I am a Trish Stratus Fan. I love almost all wwe divas but Trish Stratus is my favorite diva. My favorite team are the New York Yankees. Here are my top favorite wwe divas:
1)Trish Stratus
2)Torrie Wilson
3)Ashley
4)Christy
5)Victoria and Lita

I hope we have fun and I get to be friends with everyone. Thanks :)