Author Topic: Game of Lesbians!  (Read 2171 times)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: Game of Lesbians!
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2018, 09:39:48 pm »
Another Power Ranger idea, this one is a bit wild and out there even by my standards. Okay, Zordon was around for thousands of years, what if, around the time of Xena he assembled a team, made up of Hercules/Xena side characters? I am thinking the powerful Atlanta, the quick Amerce, the martial arts of the good daughter of Lao Ma, forget her name, and maybe a good version of Callisto (or Livia), with maybe Varia season 6 Amazon queen I think. Their opponent a lesbian Calligula type empress, not very evil at all as all her female slaves and female gladiators love her. Athens plays the Ares buttinski role as she liked girls on the show. The girls morph, enhancing their already impressive skill, maybe some monsters show up as classical Greece was full of them. Basically both sides capture each other, have fun, then let each other go.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Girlsway DVD has stolen the above statement I have been using for years! GRRRR!

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway!

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2018, 10:22:58 pm »
And speaking of Power Rangers in a fantasy world, maybe a kind of cross with an AD&D or Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones type setting! Basically, the great war of light and darkness has killed 80% of the men and male elves, and other comparable species. Trust me, women would be, or could be, far worse! As I have stated before, I am a big girl, and I deal with kids in grade 7 and 8, I am just shy of six feet tall and I outweigh most of the boys by at least 60 pounds, and I would rather break up a fight between 10 boys on the JV football team than 2 seventy pound girls! Of course being Vickiverse, the various female armies capture and enslave other women who barely put up token struggles and never want to escape.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2018, 06:40:35 pm »
With Dax doing Dynasty Warrior's and I recently bought the Sega classic edition with 81 built in games and it plays your old cartridges, my thoughts turn to games I loved from that era. Mainly Shining Force 1 and 2! I would like to take the 2 main girls, Tao and Anri, add the 5 from SF2, Sarah, Karna, Janet, Taya, and Sheila, then add 2-3 other girls as 3 of them were magic users, 3 were healers (although as Master Monks they were some of the best fighters in the game!) and one is an archer. Archers in SF1 stunk, but in SF2 I ran them until near own the end when I got Sheila and Lemon. I would add maybe a swordswoman, a girl with twin axes, or throwing knives, and some Hawkgirl type woman with a mace for more diversity as the others were 4 elves and 3 humans.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2018, 10:33:08 pm »
Everyone knows I recently finally got the complete set of the 90s TV show Saved by the Bell. My thoughts have been about the girls of the show, mostly the main 3 Jessie, Kelly, and Lisa, but also Tori (season 5), Stacy (season 3), and others. Elizabeth also went on to make a movie called Showgirls! I loved the movie, it flopped and killed her career but was a huge success on home video, and has since became a cult classic! My idea is that instead of Elizabeth as Nomi Malone, it's Elizabeth as Jessie Spano, joined by Kelly and Lisa, after graduation suddenly find themselves broke, friendless, and everyone has turned their backs on them over a phony prank from a now vicious Screech! With no money, or even clothes, the girls are tricked by a sadistic lesbian and turned into lesbian strippers and sex slaves! Worse shame to them is they willingly consent with barely even a token struggle! Seeing their talent, as all 3 girls were portrayed as cheerleaders and good dancers, the shows they are put in become classier!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2018, 01:24:25 pm »
Save the Cheerleader, save the world! That is only the opening premise for this idea. It's complicated so I'll explain; a mix of Power Rangers, Heroes, Saved by the Bell and girls from various movies. The Event; the solar eclipse, in which 2 things happen, various young girls are suddenly granted super powers with the side effect that it turns them into hardcore 100% bdsm lesbians, and 2 it realeases the younger and hotter Rita Repulsa, already at Elizabeth hotness, along with her 3 alien lover/slave Rangers Karone (Purple), Kate Manx (Orange), and Mara (Tan)! Rita, rather than starting something immediately, tries to catch up on the world in the thousands of years. Using her abilities she takes note of several extraordinary teenage girls, Carrie White a telekinetic, Charlie McGee a pyrokinetic, Riana a reality manipulator (that looks like magic), and also 3 friends in Bayside High - Kelly Kapowski, Jessie Spano, and Lisa Turtle! From this she hears the Heroes line but all 3 of them are cheerleaders so which one, and she can't ignore the other girls either! Only a few miles from Bayside lies Angel Grove! And a few miles away from that, responding to Rita escaping, Zordon awakes! Zordon chooses 5-6 teenage girls to combat Rita and her evil Rangers! Zordon chooses athletic extraordinary girls as he can only enhance them, not make them super human. Adding to this are the other powered girls from various Ranger series. And of course all the Ranger girls are also lesbians. Which side will the powered girls choose? Or will some choose each side? All fights end in sex of course.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2018, 04:26:23 pm »
Well, I usually ignore things like this on Y*****, but I saw Mouse house animated girls as warriors and superheroines! While not all were winners there were some that were badass! I have had Elsa ideas, and Elsa with Princess relatives ideas, but after seeing this I could definitely make a team of badass heroines!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2018, 01:33:02 pm »
Surprised I didn't come up with this one before; Sabrina the teenage witch, at the beginning, being alienated, when the creepy (but cool and with actual magic) Sacred Riana also comes in as a freshman. While she only uses her powers secretly Sabrina sees her teaching the mean girls a lesson they won't forget. And since it involves lesbianism Sabrina, going through body changes, finds herself wildly aroused! Sensing Sabrina's powers Riana sets about seducing Sabrina. Which she then does without even a token struggle.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2018, 02:14:55 am »
What I have so far on my Disney princesses as a super team;

Elsa: super easy as an Ice Princess!
Rapunzel: another fairly easy one as just give her Medusa of the Inhumane powers. Her favorite stunt is using dozens of frying pans!
Tinkerbell: allow her to grow to petite human size, as she has done in some films. At fairy size, as a master tinker, she makes her own stingers, later upgraded as I will get into that last. She will basically then be a Wasp character. 
Pocahontas: after much thought and viewing of the movie, she will develop super speed! Maybe not even up to Quicksilver standards, but fast enough to outrace an Indy car!
Jasmine: had to think on this one a bit, but came up with something. Maybe she is a latent mutant that has absorbed some of the magic of Genie, Jafar as a genie, and some of the others she was around on the show and developed some magic powers of her own without the lamp weakness.
Moana: fairly easy to come up with this one as I did a daughter of/or ancestor of Lilo, for her to have volcano powers similar to the New Mutant Magma!
Jane (Tarzan): in addition to the standard jungle girl abilities I could add rich girls Vixen powers as she doesn't need an amulet to use animal powers.
Merida: first of my 2 basically non powered characters, she will be my female Hawkeye.
Anna: my other non enhanced lady will be my Oracle/Maria Hill liaison and co-ordinate with what they think is a top secret orginazation.
Megaera: no way around it, can't use her, but can go back to daughter of for my powerhouse!
Ariel: basically a clone of Aquaman's Mera with legs instead of a tail. No slouch in the strength department, fish telepathy, instead of the water powers I an thinking maybe a 'dolphin cry' power?
Mulan: already a formidable fighter, secret benefactor further enhances her with a 'super soldier' formula and advanced training.

Secret benefactor actually using the girls; Kid the Conqueror, daughter of Kang, and better than any of his real or cloned sons!

Still working on; Belle, Esmeralda, Tiana, Cinderella, Alice, Aurora, and Snow White! For them I have a Harley Quinn type motif for Alice, voodoo powers for Tiana not needed because of Jasmine, some kind of smart power for Belle already filled by Anna, and glass daggers for Cinderella. The TV show did Snow White very well, not sure I can top what they did, Esmeralda has thief and stage magic skills, again crossover from others. Any suggestions welcome, I also don't know anything about Kira as that's one I haven't seen and really have no interest in ever watching. But my mind can be changed.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2018, 02:32:12 am »
That's Kia the Conqueror not Kid as came out. Stolen from Tyval with his permission. Saw him the other day and we waved. Dr. B has seen what he looks like but his beard is now gone. My niece also said she saw him at the Chinese restaurant and they talked. She told him she had some old Disney VHS tapes but no player. Well, he had one he hadn't used in years that was in great shape, even in original box, though not new and gave it to her later!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2018, 06:07:23 pm »
Thinking now, with Avengers Infinity War coming to DVD in a little over a week, getting an all girl Avengers team is super easy, but what about an all girl Guardians? We can start with Gamora and Mantis and here are some of my picks;

Her: she's a female Adam Warlock with the same abilities.
Nova/Frankie Raye: a female human torch who became a herald of Galactus. Now, she's dead in the comics and there could be confusion with the Nova Corps that has come out since and pretty much has the name, but a name change to Firehawk or Firebird or something like that would work.

Since this is fanfic there's nothing that says I can't use a female Green Lantern! All I would really need after that would be a physical powerhouse! Thundra or her clone daughter could easily fill that role. I know few people even read my ideas but ideas and suggestions welcome.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2018, 05:29:51 pm »
Actually looked up Her/Kismet in an old Marvel Handbook comic and wouldn't need a powerhouse like Thundra with her around. I was thinking she was in the 10 ton strength range but she's in the light heavyweight 70-75 ton range with Thundra, Namora, and calm She Hulk.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2018, 10:36:26 pm »
Okay, this is going to seem a little strange as it's a Superman/Supergirl story but I'm all over the place in Superman shows, 1950s Superman, Lois and Clark, Superman 2 and 3, Smallville, and the new Supergirl, with an added Vicki heroine! It's the repressive 1950s with George Reaves Superman. He gets a telegram as Clark Kent in front of Lois ( young Teri Hatcher version), and Jimmy (doesn't matter which one, same as Perry White). Just as he opens the telegram his super hearing (yes, I'm imagining modern special effects), picks up a message from a secret frequency he has with President Eisenhower! Billionaire Lex Luthor (modern version), has gotten his hands on an atomic bomb, especially scary during that time period, and has it surrounded by batteries of guns and missiles! Leaving the unread telegram on the desk Clark makes an excuse and changes to Superman! Meanwhile, Lexcorp CEO Tess Mercer shows up at the bunker Lex is holed up in to try and stop him, tells him he's crazy. Lex has his human and robot guards grab her, and drop the bombshell that Tess is his half sister. Lex also tells her that while she can be hard, he has used super science and found that she has no evil in her which disgusts him. Lex has her locked in a cage, forced to watch him try and kill Superman. Superman does the Superman 3 canyon thing, catches the nuke and throws it seemingly harmlessly into space. He then has to save Tess while Luthor escapes. Meanwhile, back at the Daily Planet, the always nosy, no matter what version, reads the already opened telegram. It's an invitation to his class reunion with her cousin Chloe and Lana Lang in charge of it. Lois takes the idea to Perry about big city reporter returning to small town human interest story. Also meanwhile, the nuke explodes, releasing 3 Kryptonian villains! This being Vicki it's General Zod with lesbian followers Ursa and Feora! Also happening in Metropolis; seeing Superman on TV with a grateful Tess Mercer in Arizona, a gang trays to rob a bank. A very covered up woman in the bank tells them it's a bad idea when they pull their guns. One of the gang shoots her but she laughs and throws off her overcoat and large hat. Tall blonde Asian in a swimsuit with cleavage, blue and yellow color scheme. She easily stops the crooks then gets an earpiece message from Dr. Vigil Swan. He has found another one. Returning to the planet Clark is ordered to go to a reunion he would have skipped. And take Lois and Jimmy with him. Lois to get scoops from cousin Chloe, especially after she's seen with Oliver Queen, and Jimmy to take pictures. With Lois and Jimmy in tow Clark drives to Smallville, almost immediately running into Lana, Superman 3 version who later became Martha, Superboy show version, or Smallville version, any would work. The reunion is cut short when intense ringing only Clark can hear causes him pain. Making excuses Clark goes to the long abandoned Kent farm. Clark goes to the barn and finds an octagonal shaped piece of a strange metal. A voice behind him, the strange woman, also has a similar piece of metal. She explains that she's a mutant, a heroine, working for the respected Dr. Vigil Swan because, with the current political environment, the world isn't ready for a Chinese-American superheroine, even a fifth generation one who barely speaks Chinese like her. She tells him he is not alone, Dr. Swan has been searching for more Kryptonians since Superman came out publicly. She also calls him Kal-El. Dr. Swan finally translated the message, the 'She is a treasure' one from the comics. Kara is under the lake. But there is kryptonite down there. She has to save her, her ship will have protected Kara. Fortunately she is a powerful heroine. Not Kryptonian powerful, maybe half, but with a few more powers, a few less. Being Vicki, Kara will wake up during the rescue and of course the 2 girls fall in love. And of course Zod will show up, defeat an all girl, all lesbian Arrowverse Justice League of Black Canary, White Canary, Jessie Quick, Dr. Light, Ice, Vixen, Mera, Hawkgirl, Katana, and Batgirl. There's a female Green Lantern figure out now so may throw her in too. And the fight is on! But while Superman can handle Zod, 2 Supergirl are outmatched by 2 Superwomen! So the heroes have to regroup. Meanwhile, Lex, with Kryptonite protection, rears his head up again to join Zod. I will go from there. What does anyone think?

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2018, 07:15:05 pm »
Based on 'Saved By the Bell' episodes, where Jessie was trying to break up the remarriage of her father to a woman less than 10 years old her! In the Vicks version she is approached by a beautiful lesbian Gypsy! The Gypsy girl, only 25, tells her there is a way. First, she must bring Kelly and Lisa to her shop, then a solo consult, where she and Jessie are alone. The Gypsy girl has Jessie drink a potion, which the naive Jessie does. Jessie feels lightheaded and is permanently a lesbian forever! The Gypsy seduces the now very willing Jessie! After dressing again the Gypsy has Jessie call in Kelly and Lisa. They also are tricked into drinking, become lesbians and more sex ensues! The Gypsy girl then instructs the girls to catch the other woman alone and pour some in her mouth. They do and they are all lesbian slaves now! Their ongoing mission now is to spread lesbianism!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2018, 03:08:38 am »
1960s female characters as WWE wrestlers. This AU has Vince with WWE already dominating sports entertainment with all the 2018 females already in his stable and he is looking for more. First recruit is Ellis Mae Clampett; after seeing video (yes, I'm fudging technology levels for TV and entertainment as color TV was rare, no cell phones, and other things. A non super Tony Stark lives here okay) of Ellis Mae beating up 2 men easily Vince talks the naive hillbilly into it rather easily. Seeing an ad and being tired of being underpaid, Agent 99 quits and decides to use her spy hand to hand combat training to make some real money. Her gimmick would be a spy type. Might work better with the newer movie as Barbara was okay in the looks department but our girl is hotter. With her movie career going nowhere, Ginger Grant, and a new farmgirl friend Mary Ann, also sign up and thus don't go to Hawaii and board the Minnow. After breaking a leg, Barbara Gordon decides to retire as Batgirl and use her athleticism in the ring. Matches involving Charlotte Flair, Tamina, Ronda, Natalya and others, and of course there is after show nude lesbian matches. Okay, it's a little out there even by Vicki standards.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2018, 03:51:27 am »
Yep, woke up in the middle of the night again posting and today is start again of work. This idea draws inspiration from early Silver Age comics, mainly Wonder Woman, and throws in more modern and even DCEU ideas! Wonder Woman of the late 50s and 1960s dragged even further into mediocrity than most DC. DC had a few bright spots with Justice League, new versions of Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkman, and the Atom, as well as Legion of Super Heroes, and most importantly to this idea, Teen Titans. Little did they know how bad Marvel was about to kick their ass! During this period DC introduced Wonder Girl stories into Wonder Woman, said stories would later bite them in the ass as they had to create Donna Troy and then retcon her a half dozen times!

Getting back to the Wonder Girl screw-up, they saddled Diana as Wonder Girl with 2 boyfriends, a bird boy and a mere-boy. Well, you just know where Vicki can take this foul up when Steve was supposed to have the first
male she had ever seen, and then not until she was an adult woman! And of course DC has had to acknowledge in more recent years that growing up on Thymescara Diana was at least bi sexual!

Now, in the Vickiverse, Wonder Girl/Diana has 2 friends still, but she's 100% lesbian and she has 2 girlfriends and these girlfriends are teenage versions of Mere and Hawkgirl/Kendra! Not only do they become lovers, they become the new Teen Titans with teen Batgirl/Barbara, Speedy/Thea, White Canary/Sara as a teen much younger sibling. Maybe throw Black Lightning daughters in later! This way I could also have teen versions of other DC heroines and villainess! All lesbian of course. A whole series of stories with this premise could be done.