Author Topic: Game of Lesbians!  (Read 436 times)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: Game of Lesbians!
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2018, 01:25:59 am »
Okay, up to the revelation that the Widow is also Flea! That makes her even more sympathetic to me! So I also have her girls be a lesbian sex cult in my warped mind as I continue to watch.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2018, 06:37:58 am »
Okay, she isn't all good, but it's pretty much down to her and the other female baron, Baron Chow and Widow/Flea/Minerva has still demonstrated a little more sympathetic action, although we didn't see much of Chow to fully judge. Of course the allied girls will insist on getting rid of the opium in favor of food crops.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2018, 07:29:36 pm »
With Jason and Freddy gone from Crystal Lake, late teens think they are safe to smoke dope and have sex at a rebuilt campground! But they are not! Jason's younger and hot sister is struck by mystic forces making her a few years younger, extremely hot, giving her super strength and regeneration, and being Vickiverse, she's hardcore lesbian! It starts with a group skinnydipping. The 5 girls come out of the water, the 5 boys don't! Then they can't find their weed. Three boys go to look for it and also don't come back. A mysterious message is found that says the girls can have the sex they want, as long as it's with each other. Okay, I'm being mean and I do love men so I'll give the rest the option of leaving, without the girls of course. They will be converted into the 'Sisters of Sappho'!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2018, 04:27:44 am »
I have been doing some all girl Justice League teams so now I should do an all girl Avengers! So, my team would be Jane Foster Thor or Angela, She Hulk, American Dream, Kate Bishop Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Scarlet Witch! Haven't really looked up the new teen girl Iron Girl yet. Reserves would be Spider Woman (Drew) and X-23 Laura as new Wolverine.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2018, 12:01:59 am »
Now watching the Flash Gordon TV show from 2000 whatever and we have Dale Garden, Princess Aura, and a Mango female bounty hunter named Baylin and Auras slavegirl. May be others as the series goes on. So I could revise my female 'Flash' Gordon for a foursome or more!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2018, 08:53:34 pm »
A music video I haven't seen in, like 10 years, has inspired a Legends story; the music video is Safety Dance by Men Without Hats, my take is Amara's amulet goes missing leading a skilled but non-powered all girl group of Legends tracks it to Renaissance Europe during a May Day festival, like the video. Also like the video they come in as entertainers, Sara as an acrobat, Thea a trick archer, maybe Amara sings, maybe Barbara Gordon and she knows some stage magic. Of course in the Vickiverse they are all lesbians, not just Sara, and they will convert peasant girls and noble ladies alike!

Post 5600! 131 to tie, 132 to make top 10! And doing it right! Hopefully I won't do something stupid! Root for Vicki!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2018, 05:16:38 pm »
Some Red Sonja ideas:

Red Sonja and Dejah Thoris! Fleeing from a posse Red Sonja takes refuge in a cave and emerges on Barsoom through time and space! With her superior skill and now enhanced strength she comes across surrounded Dejah Thoris and saves her! This leads to the 2 warrior women falling in love!

Red Sonja and X-23! Laura Kinney/X-23/Wolverine is one of several New Mutants invited to the new Baxter Building, or wherever the Fantastic 4 live these days. The premise is that Franklin Richards is now 12 and starting to feel puberty. He has a crush on Kitty Pride and sees a chance to be surrounded by nearly naked teen girls by inviting Kitty and other mutant girls to a pool party when the FF are out of town. Even though Xavier's school has a better pool the girls accept to get away from adult supervision. The girls, dressed in why bother 1 string bikinis don't even notice they are Franklin's wet dream as they dance,  swim, and drink. Laura decides to look around and finds herself in the time machine room and as you can guess accidentally activates it! Winding up in the Hyborian age Laura helps Red Sonja who is fighting 20 men by herself. As usual they fall in love.

Red Sonja and Elektra: Fairly similar but Elektra is tracking down some Hand and during the fight magic sends her through time. One difference is that Sonja and Elektra will fight at first before getting turned on and having sex after the sword vs sai combat.

Some more later.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2018, 07:41:05 pm »
More Red Sonja ideas! I swear, I am not trying to pad my posts as I try to make the top 10! And I am on a Red Sonja kick after rereading one of her GNs.

Red Sonja and Sara Lance/White Canary: This one is easy to set up as the Legends have been separated and scattered across time several times! It's easy to see Sara and Sonja meeting in any number that of situations! They quickly become lovers and since Sara knows where Themyscria is they can easily live 10,000 years or so to reunite with the Legends!

Red Sonja unites with alternate lesbian versions of Valeria, Belit, and Chinese swordswoman Gina vs a beautiful lesbian sorceress: Typical heroines lose, villainess isn't evil, everyone has fun story!

Red Sonja and her sister Verona encounter 2 white Kree sisters! During the Hyborian age, about 10,000 years ago, the Kree were still a thriving advancing race. And were scouting Earth looking for a place and people that would later become the Inhumans! In this reality Sonja and Verona are loving warrior sisters, much like Vikings as women were taught to fight just like men. The Kree sisters are also lesbians and with their superior technology easily overpower Sonja and Verona and they all have a good time!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2018, 05:19:53 am »
Revenge of the Cheerleaders! Notable for being the debut of the Hoff! Lots of t&a, very little plot, a few funny parts. A Vickiverse version would be hot cheerleaders for a female team, and the cheerleaders and players alike will be hot lesbians!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2018, 06:44:55 am »
A crossover of sorts between Marvel and DC! Instead of the bad girls in Smallville dying they are taken into custody by SHIELD! Also, Prof. Xavier decides to build his school in the midwest rather than Westchester, New York! Also, only girls become mutants and most are hardcore lesbians despite only being mid teens. An all girl team of Justice League and all girl Avengers save Earth! Hydra recruits the incarcerated villainesses who attack the girl mutants and handful of female SHIELD girls in order to seduce them and use them against the heroine teams! Because this is like 50 women I wouldn't dare touch it! It would be hard even divided into chapters with only a few characters! But it's fun to dream.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2018, 10:55:58 pm »
Finally got Agent Carter season 1; lots of women in the show, but the biggest idea is the girls and woman who were the prototype of the Red Room and the Black Widow program. Lots of possibilities!