Author Topic: Progress Report  (Read 170456 times)

DaxG2001

• I'm around here, sometimes
Re: Progress Report
« Reply #1140 on: May 21, 2018, 09:30:00 am »
New story sent in: Dynasty Warriors Shangri-La (about the Dynasty Warriors videogame series) with Diaochan featured getting mind broken by Dong Zhuo.
Used to write wrestling stories all the time. Now dabbles with video game & celeb stories.

100th story reached 22/01/12
200th Story Reached 30/04/16

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #1141 on: May 22, 2018, 06:02:57 am »
Rats! Was hoping for some Sun Shang fun with the Qiao sisters. :) Actually playing some 5 Empires on the old PS 2. Used to think Da was great, but Qiao was terrible but after using her a bit and building her up the little sis, isn't as useless as I used to think.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

DaxG2001

• I'm around here, sometimes
« Reply #1142 on: May 22, 2018, 12:13:19 pm »
Rats! Was hoping for some Sun Shang fun with the Qiao sisters. :) Actually playing some 5 Empires on the old PS 2. Used to think Da was great, but Qiao was terrible but after using her a bit and building her up the little sis, isn't as useless as I used to think.

I've played the games from about DW 8 Xtreme Legends onwards, along with offshoots like Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi and other Warriors-style games. These recent games you level up any character and give them good equipment they play about the same. But no, not going to be any lesbian chapters in these stories/series sadly.
Used to write wrestling stories all the time. Now dabbles with video game & celeb stories.

100th story reached 22/01/12
200th Story Reached 30/04/16

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #1143 on: May 22, 2018, 04:45:52 pm »
I started about Dynasty Warrior's 3 and played 4, 4 Empires, 4 Legends, 5. 5 Empires, and 5 Legends. Then everything went to new systems I couldn't afford. I have scored a few DVD about the Three Kingdoms period, including Red Cliff which has a couple of the women, including Sun Shane dressing as a man and spying on Cao Cao! Fascinating period of Chinese history. I even looked up some of the book. Blame my brothers for getting me into Asian movies! I learned to love the whole gamets, from Kurosawa to Shaw Brothers!
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse