Author Topic: I just stopped by...  (Read 801 times)

Rich Wilson

• Oldboy
  • Author
I just stopped by...
« on: December 13, 2017, 05:50:13 am »
Morning all.

I think it might have been ten years since I've been here. It certainly feels like a long, long time. This morning I was reading an article on a new Natalie Portman film, and I started to reminisce... about some old fiction I once wrote, some old friends I once knew, and a place I used to hang out at.

Logging back onto the CSSA message board felt as odd and familiar as I knew it would. Like going back to your hometown after a long time away: Everything looks the same, but I know under the surface a lot has changed.

Ten years. Ten fucking years, man. I'm 45 years old. When the hell did that happen?

So... I wanted to wish everyone a happy Christmas, and hope life is treating you all good. I have no idea who is here anymore, but let me just stand up on the barstool, raise my glass, and give a shoutout to three old friends: TRL, KMB, VoodooJoe. Back in the day those three fine dudes had my back, as I did to them in return. There are others, and I do wonder where Carnage Jackson is right now, as once, a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, a few of us shared ideas and fiction for a little place called CSSA. And it's good to see that place is still alive and kicking.

For those who don't know me (which I guess is 99%) and are simply thinking, "who in the fuck is this guy?" Well, ask your folks about me.

Take it easy boys. Until the next life.

Rich
"Thought you once promised a conclusion to a series you did. Some shit about Natalie Portman?"
"I did."
"Well?"
"Well, the truth of it is. I kinda went off her..."
"Heh. Course you did. What's the real reason...?"

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
Re: I just stopped by...
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 07:00:18 am »
Ten years? That can't be right. That means I'm...

Shit, I'm old...

Hope you're doing well, Rich. You're always welcome here.
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

KMB

• Master of the Harem
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Without further ado, bring out the dancing turkeys
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 07:09:54 am »
COME BACKKKKKK!!!!!
We miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you're well!!!!

KMB
"It's a thousand pages, give or take a few
I'll be writing more in a week or two
I can make it longer if you like the style
I can change it round and I want to be a paperback writer."

- The Beatles, Paperback Writer

CarnageJackson

• Administrator
  • Intelligence. Beauty. Grace.
    • carnagejackson.com
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 07:13:09 am »
I'm still here, lurking in my lurkem but removed from the community as a hole because of the whole Real Life TM thing. Can't get rid of us old timers that easily.

Good to see you stopping by Rich, glad to hear you are well. CSSA is fast approaching it's 20 year anniversary, which makes all of us feel even older I'm sure lol.

Don't be a stranger!

CJ
"I met your savior and I knelt at his feet and he took my ten bucks and went down the street  "
- The Hold Steady

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 02:05:02 pm »
Very easy to lose track of years. I think I was 29 when I joined and I'm a hair older than you now. Anyway, Welcome Back! Now write lots of T.S.S.A. lesbian stories for me! LOL!
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

voodoojoe

• The Minor Sixty-Niner
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I got a McPheever, and I got it bad!
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2017, 03:17:32 pm »
Someone needs to write some Daisy Ridley/Natalie Portman smut, and we know it's not going to be TRL. Even if he could manage to survive it, we'd probably see Episode IX first.
She's a good girl, loves her mama
Loves Jesus and America too
She's a good girl, crazy 'bout Elvis
Loves horses and her boyfriend too

It's a long day livin' in Reseda
There's a freeway runnin' through the yard
And I'm a bad boy, 'cause I don't even miss her
I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2017, 03:43:50 pm »
He only needs to survive one more day now! I doubt we're going to destroy the world in the next 24 hours! You know I would write it, or at least Padme/Rey version if I had a computer.

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2017, 04:37:46 pm »
Someone needs to write some Daisy Ridley/Natalie Portman smut, and we know it's not going to be TRL. Even if he could manage to survive it, we'd probably see Episode IX first.

Your feeble attempts to bait me won't work. Voodoo. And it wouldn't be done until well after Episode XII...
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2017, 10:14:19 pm »
Always good to read a familiar name, even if he turns out to be another one who's younger than me.  :D
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

tevok

• Uber Pervert
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2017, 11:45:41 am »

Well, there IS a Daisy/Natalie coming in the next update...

DaxG2001

• I'm around here, sometimes
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2017, 05:29:49 pm »
Morning all.

I think it might have been ten years since I've been here. It certainly feels like a long, long time. This morning I was reading an article on a new Natalie Portman film, and I started to reminisce... about some old fiction I once wrote, some old friends I once knew, and a place I used to hang out at.

Logging back onto the CSSA message board felt as odd and familiar as I knew it would. Like going back to your hometown after a long time away: Everything looks the same, but I know under the surface a lot has changed.

Ten years. Ten fucking years, man. I'm 45 years old. When the hell did that happen?

So... I wanted to wish everyone a happy Christmas, and hope life is treating you all good. I have no idea who is here anymore, but let me just stand up on the barstool, raise my glass, and give a shoutout to three old friends: TRL, KMB, VoodooJoe. Back in the day those three fine dudes had my back, as I did to them in return. There are others, and I do wonder where Carnage Jackson is right now, as once, a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, a few of us shared ideas and fiction for a little place called CSSA. And it's good to see that place is still alive and kicking.

For those who don't know me (which I guess is 99%) and are simply thinking, "who in the fuck is this guy?" Well, ask your folks about me.

Take it easy boys. Until the next life.

Rich

One of us! One of us!  ;)
Used to write wrestling stories all the time. Now dabbles with video game & celeb stories.

100th story reached 22/01/12
200th Story Reached 30/04/16

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2017, 09:00:56 pm »
To see what condition my condition is in!

C'mon! Someone had to eventually say it! :D :D :D