Author Topic: The Gifted idea  (Read 1215 times)

Maverick

• Posting Machine
The Gifted idea
« on: November 06, 2017, 10:36:28 pm »
A free idea for whoever wants to pick it up: Based on the episode in which Dreamer (Elena Satine) brainwashes Blink (Jaimie Chung) by giving her a memory of fucking Thunderbird to get her to use her powers to save him, Caitlin (Amy Acker), Lauren (Natalie Alyn Lind) and Andy.

Instead of giving her a memory of Thunderbird, Dreamer instead gives her a memory of fucking both Caitlin and Lauren, resulting in her then trying to seduce both mom and daughter.
I get it, you're EVIL!. Do we have to chat about it all day?

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: The Gifted idea
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 10:57:21 pm »
 Welcome ti the dark side Maverick! We have cookies!
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Creeping up on TRL for 9th?

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway!

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 09:29:47 pm »
There needs to be some The gifted stories. There's just too many hot women on the show. In the latest episode it looks like the show added the Stepford Cuckoos. For those that don't know who they are they were originally quintuplets with telepathic powers that worked as a hive mind and boosted their abilities. Stuff happened and they go narrowed down to 3. The show looks to be skipping the quintuplet part and looks to just make them triplets.

The Cockoos are played by actress Skyler Samuels. I've been a fan of hers for years and hope this is finally the show to make her a star. She just always on the cusp of becoming super famous.
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 10:28:52 pm »
They were also, in the comics, eggs from Emma Frost! That automatically made them hotties as they are basically teenage Emma's!

Lord Naughtius

• Author
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 11:49:03 pm »
Started this last week.  I'm a little over half way done. 

Fair warning:  I'm adding some bestiality to this.  It'll only be in the last part of the story so you have over half a story of lesbian action between Claire and Lauren, and Claire and Caitlin.  I'll try to work in a threesome before the bestiality, but so far I haven't found a way.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2018, 02:17:04 am »
Story idea for you, meant only to help, ignore if you wish. It's night, the girls are in flimsy nighties, they hear a crash! They get up, when suddenly a large black panther springs in front of them! A single swipe rips their nighties to shreds, yet they don't get a single scratch from those huge razor sharp claws. A growl and the panther licks them a few times with that sandpaper tongue! The girls are absolutely terrified when suddenly the panther gives out a rich female laugh! The panther turns into my version of mutant Princess Shuri of Wakanda! This gives you beast, a threesome, IR, and a positive Vicki review. As always this is just a suggestion, write what you want to. Also, doesn't have to be Shuri, Kinski from. Cat People, one of the girls from True Blood etc. I now rerurn to my rock.

Lord Naughtius

• Author
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2018, 09:38:51 am »
The shapeshifter part is an interesting idea.  Right now I'm using actual animals, but maybe I'll try a shapeshifter and see how it fits with the story.

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2018, 05:29:13 pm »
With how the season finale ended I can't wait for that Cuckoos and Lorna foursome.
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

Maverick

• Posting Machine
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2018, 02:01:18 pm »
Triplets-cest... I approve
I get it, you're EVIL!. Do we have to chat about it all day?

Robbins

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2018, 02:34:45 pm »
i defently can say it here i imagined guy having foursome with cuckoos

based on season finale i could imagine one of cuckoos seduce andy into hellfire club and one or other 2 seduce lorna

think about it one of cuckoos has sex with andy while one or two others have lesbian sex or lesbian threesome with lorna.

of course you could also have lesbian foursome between lorna and all 3 Cuckoos too ;D

Cuckoos could have lesbian sex between three of them too ;D

plus i had imagined too some brother/sister,mother/daughter,and mother/son incet action among the struckers