Author Topic: The Orville  (Read 1044 times)

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
The Orville
« on: October 17, 2017, 01:27:46 am »
We need Lt. Alara Kitan and Cmdr. Kelly Grayson stories.

Maybe a story involving Kelly consoling Alara over her break up with her ex-boyfriend or  *SPOILERS!!!*

do some BDSM action with the 2 of them interrogating the female Krill Teleya, who they captured from the last episode.
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: The Orville
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 01:43:59 am »
Haven't heard of this show, will have to check out information as it sounds interesting from your description.

Read the W******  page, looks interesting, starring Livia/Eve who is very hot last time I saw her which wasn't too long ago, and the very beautiful Charlize Theron looks like she makes an appearance. Now I need to find and check out some pictures.

Krill look awful lizard like. Are the females more human looking? Krill pics I saw I wouldn't want to be anywhere around one. On the plus, Kelly and Alara look damn good!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 03:16:49 am by Vicki »
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Creeping up on TRL for 9th?

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway!

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 04:48:51 am »
I believe you're confusing Adrienne Wilkinson, with Adrianne Palicki.

-SK
Anna Akana: If you can’t be the sharpest tool in the shed, you can always be the hoe.

Anna Akana: Cleavage is the only thing you can look down on, & approve of at the same time.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 05:14:18 am »
Yep, I did, but realize my mistake. It was what 2 in the morning? Still not fully awake. I hate nights like this, sleep a couple hours, up for a couple, then down for a couple hours. Easy to be brain dead for a little bit. Chalk it up to fatigue, they don't even look alike. 

This one was Bobbi Morse aka Mockingbird unless I'm still loopy.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 05:21:07 am by Vicki »

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 06:10:28 am »
Just out of curiousity, has it been mentioned if it has a sister ship called the Wilbur? Yep, you were (W)right brothers, man can fly.

Been catching up on some trailers and clips and it's somewhat funny. It doesn't take itself too seriously. and watching Alara break things brought a smile.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 06:30:10 am by Vicki »

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 06:30:28 pm »
Yep, I did, but realize my mistake. It was what 2 in the morning? Still not fully awake. I hate nights like this, sleep a couple hours, up for a couple, then down for a couple hours. Easy to be brain dead for a little bit. Chalk it up to fatigue, they don't even look alike. 

This one was Bobbi Morse aka Mockingbird unless I'm still loopy.

I took otc sleeping pills, for at least a year. After being told about the downsides of long term use, I switched over to Melatonin. If you haven't tried that already, you may want to look into it.

And yeah, Adrianne was Bobbi, on AoS.

-SK
Anna Akana: If you can’t be the sharpest tool in the shed, you can always be the hoe.

Anna Akana: Cleavage is the only thing you can look down on, & approve of at the same time.

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 07:08:51 pm »
Haven't heard of this show, will have to check out information as it sounds interesting from your description.

Read the W******  page, looks interesting, starring Livia/Eve who is very hot last time I saw her which wasn't too long ago, and the very beautiful Charlize Theron looks like she makes an appearance. Now I need to find and check out some pictures.

Krill look awful lizard like. Are the females more human looking? Krill pics I saw I wouldn't want to be anywhere around one. On the plus, Kelly and Alara look damn good!
Its basically a homage/parody of Star Trek. They have yet to perfectly balance the serious drama with comedy (Gordon needs to tone it down a few knotches), but its good and better than Paramount's Star trek series Discovery. Interesting fact is Seth MacFarland proposed a serious Star Trek series to Paramount, but they turned it down and we got this.

As for the female Krill she's kinda hot. She does have softer features, but still heavily resembles the males.

You're in luck though. This week's episode is a repeat of the pilot episode. It airs regularly on Thursday night's at 9PM on Fox. Alara facially looks a little different, which is expected with a pilot.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2017, 08:58:18 pm »
Never really had sleeping problems until this year and what's weird is my work load is less as I am working more admin and teaching fewer classes. Kids are better this year for the most part even. Anyway, I've been hitting Y****** and checking out trailers and clips. The admiral is also half of Firestorm as Prof. Stein. I could tell it was kind of a spoof of Star Trek, others are telling me the new Trek is nothing but political, but I wouldn't know as I am still not going to pay nearly $100 for a 23 channel cable, and no dish reception or access to new services. So I am just stuck on DVD and occasional visits to other people.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 12:39:59 am »
I just saw the episode Krill! Tyval got it for me on an old vhs machine and brought it over and the 3 of us watched it! I must say, very much enjoyed it! While there was some humor in there original Star Trek also had moments and despite some eccentric qualities the crew are very competant. So I now have one episode in me and hope to see more!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2017, 01:32:14 am »
Further thoughts on episode Krill; that really is one hell of a victory for their Federation! They captured a Krill Destroyer intact, captured their holy book, and exposed a major, perhaps fatal weakness of the Krill with their vulnerability now exposed! Quite frankly that's a game changer and a Captain Kirk class win! Now, this show is more light hearted but that's the kind of win that can change a career!

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2017, 05:04:12 pm »
The best episode so far is episode 3 with the theme focusing on gender reassignment. Its the perfect mix of drama and comedy and deals with the subject for both sides with both making valid points.

As for what episode Krill was its like 6 or 7. The Orivlle's season started 2 weeks before the fall season officially started.