Author Topic: Celebrity Relationships VI  (Read 3495 times)

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
Re: Celebrity Relationships VI
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2018, 01:24:38 am »
Camilla Luddington & Matthew Alan are engaged

The Grey’s Anatomy actress — she plays Dr. Jo Wilson on the long-running ABC drama — announced Wednesday on * that Alan, who recently starred in the critically acclaimed * drama 13 Reasons Why, popped the question on New Year’s Eve.

“Sooo this happened on New Year’s Eve,” Luddington, 34, captioned three photos that showcased her diamond engagement ring.

“I’m not sure I even let Matt get through his proposal before I started yelling YES YES YES!! Of course it was a yes!” she wrote and quipped that their 8-month-old daughter, Hayden, gave her stamp of approval.

The English actress, who has done voice work as Lara Croft in the Tomb Raider video games, revealed to her followers last April that she and her beau welcomed their infant daughter into the world.

“We have a new great love in our lives… our sweet baby girl…Hayden,” the new mom captioned a black-and-white clip of the pair with the newborn.

Hayden is the first child for Alan and Luddington, who first made her pregnancy news public in October 2016, posing with a pumpkin decorated with the message “BABY ARRIVING SPRING 2017” in gold letters.

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2018, 11:05:24 pm »
It may have been Valentine's Day last week, but love took a double blow over the last seven days.  First, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are done after three years of marriage, then Rebecca Gayheart filed for divorce from Eric Dane after 14 years as husband and wife.
If I said my heart was beating loud
If we could escape the crowd somehow
If I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me?
'Cause you feel like paradise
And I need a vacation tonight
So, if I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me?

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2018, 01:48:34 am »
Emily Ratajkowski: Surprise, I'm married

Emily Ratajkowski just pulled a fast one -- getting hitched in an NYC courthouse to her boyfriend of just a few weeks -- with only a couple friends there to see it.

Ratajkowski and new hubby Sebastian Bear-McClard were spotted at City Hall Friday with friends in tow. In fact, one of those friends who served as a witness to the wedding was social media star The Fat Jewish.

Emily surprised fans with the announcement on her page, posting a pic with Sebastian and revealing she's a missus now.

Reports surfaced just a couple weeks ago speculating the model was no longer with longtime boyfriend Jeff Magid. It became pretty obvious she and Magid were kaput after pics showing Emily and Sebastian making out on Valentine's Day surfaced.

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2018, 02:16:15 am »
Danielle Fishel is engaged

Danielle Fishel, best known for playing Topanga Lawrence on Boy Meets World and the spin-off Girl Meets World, announced Thursday via an * photo that she is engaged to Drop the Mic executive producer Jensen Karp.

“I woke up today thinking it would be a normal day and it was anything but normal. I put on my Genghis Cohen t-shirt and went to see jensenclan88 at work where I proceeded to screw up a very romantic marriage proposal by being too efficient (this is very on brand for me). The future Mr. and Mrs. Karp are now engaged and no one is more excited than I am,” Fishel, 36, wrote.

“We got engaged today. I don’t have anything witty or funny to say to accompany this picture. She is just the greatest person in the world and to imagine someone I went to high school with was always my person, is remarkable. You never know,” Karp captioned the same photo.

Though the pair’s dating anniversary has yet to be shared with fans and followers, Karp made their romance * official in June 2017.

Fishel divorced husband Tim Belusko in March 2016 after two years of marriage.

-SK

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2018, 10:07:12 pm »
(I tried to post this earlier, but couldn't, for some reason.)

Channing Tatum & Jenna Dewan 'Have lovingly chosen to separate' After nearly 9 years of marriage

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum are separating after nearly nine years of marriage.

The former couple announced the split in a joint statement exclusive to PEOPLE:

“Hey world! So…We have something we would like to share.

First off, it feels odd that we have to share this kind of thing with everyone, but it’s a consequence of the lives we’ve chosen to lead, which we also happen to be deeply grateful for. We’re living in an incredible moment in time, but it’s also a time where truth can easily get distorted into “alternative facts” So we want to share the truth so you know that if you didn’t read it here then it’s most certainly fiction.

We have lovingly chosen to separate as a couple. We fell deeply in love so many years ago and have had a magical journey together. Absolutely nothing has changed about how much we love one another, but love is a beautiful adventure that is taking us on different paths for now. There are no secrets nor salacious events at the root of our decision — just two best-friends realizing it’s time to take some space and help each other live the most joyous, fulfilled lives as possible.

We are still a family and will always be loving dedicated parents to Everly. We won’t be commenting beyond this, and we thank you all in advance for respecting our family’s privacy. Sending lots of love to everyone, Chan&Jenna.”

The actors, both 37, have one child together — daughter Everly — who will turn 5 in May.

They first met on the set of their 2006 movie Step Up and began dating shortly after before tying the knot in 2009.

Buzz about a split began when Dewan Tatum attended the annual Vanity Fair Oscars after-party solo, but she told ET at the bash that Tatum was on daddy duty and “so happy to have a night off.”

In February, the actress opened up to Health about the perception that she and Tatum had a “perfect life,” saying instead that they worked hard to keep their relationship going.

“When people say you guys have such a perfect life, I want to scream and tell them no one’s perfect,” she said. “I think there are such things as great fits. It is a great fit as long as you are growing together, and I think up until this point we’ve really grown together. Even if one starts to grow, the other catches up and vice versa.”

Dewan Tatum said while they always made sure to make time for one another, they still had days where they didn’t get along.

“But I think a couple needs to be conscious and to want to do the work and be willing to look at the parts of you that need work. Both of us have been pretty aware and willing to do that,” she continued. “We’ve always had the same values. But we’re not perfect! Are you kidding? We fight like other couples, we disagree about things, we have days where we don’t really like each other.”

In December, Tatum wished his wife a happy birthday with a heartfelt * post.

“This creature is one more year beautiful. The transformation she invoked this year has been something they only write about in books of fairytale and magic. Your strength and grace ever-evolving,” he wrote. “By doing so you make everything around you grow- everything. And I am so very grateful for your lessons. Happy life day my love.”

-SK

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2018, 04:25:48 am »
Not married, but still a split...

'Orange Is The New Black' actress Ruby Rose has revealed she has split from girlfriend, Jess Origliasso, after rekindling her romance with The Veronicas singer two years ago.

---

Sad to see two lovely ladies, break up. At least Ruby's back on the market, for those ladies who are interested.

-SK
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 07:56:55 am by Sex Kitten »

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2018, 07:18:23 am »
Not married, but still a spit...

'Orange Is The New Black' actress Ruby Rose has revealed she has split from girlfriend, Jess Origliasso, after rekindling her romance with The Veronicas singer two years ago.

---

Sad to see two lovely ladies, breakup. At least Ruby's back on the market, for those ladies who are interested.

-SK

Damn, they were all kinds of superhot lesbian action walking around.
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

zeusaphone

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Back up in your ass with the resurrection
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2018, 03:13:57 pm »
Los Angeles Sparks forward Candace Parker officially divorced her husband, former NBA player Shelden Williams.

Parker will pay Williams $400,000 as a one-time alimony payment.

Parker and Williams will also reportedly share legal and joint custody of their eight-year old daughter and will not pay monthly child support, though they will equally share educational and medical costs for her. They also sold a home in Encino, California for $3.75 million last March.

Williams first filed for divorce from Parker in November 2016 due to “irreconcilable difference” after being legally separated from Parker in August 2016.
However do you want me?
However do you need me?

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2018, 06:58:50 pm »
“Smallville” star Tom Welling has proposed to his longtime girlfriend Jessica Rose Lee and is celebrating his engagement.

On Monday, Welling shared a * screenshot of himself and Lee with the caption, “Love: from half way around the world.”

The former “Smallville” hero is said to be in Queensland, Australia, while Lee is currently in Barcelona, Spain.

The couple has seemingly been engaged for a few months, but this is the first time Welling took to social media to share the news.

Back in February, Lee showed off engagement ring finger in an * post of the couple which read, “To my perfect fiancé- I love you to infinity and beyond. Thank you for all of your unwavering support and super-human love. I am so blessed to have you in my life.”

-SK

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2018, 06:50:20 pm »
Lea Michele is engaged

Lea Michele couldn’t have asked for a more romantic proposal.

“It was a super private proposal,” a friend of the actress tells PEOPLE, just days after the Glee alum, 31, announced her engagement to boyfriend Zandy Reich.

“Their relationship has been very private, but they’re so happy. It was so romantic and she’s just so excited and feels so lucky. He’s a really nice guy,” the friend continues. “Lea is extremely happy.”

After over a year of dating, Reich proposed to Michele with a four-carat elongated radiant cut ring that he personally designed with Leor Yerushalmi and The Jewelers of Las Vegas.

Sharing the happy news alongside a photo of her gorgeous engagement ring, Michele simply captioned the snap, “Yes.”

Although the pair have only been dating since 2017, they were friends for years before things turned romantic.

“They were introduced by Lea’s best friend, Stephanie Levinson. Zandy is best friends with Stephanie’s husband, so they all know and love each other,” the friend explains.

Another pal of Michele’s tells PEOPLE that “this is the happiest that Lea has ever been.”

“Zandy is perfect for her. She knew it was right early on in their relationship,” the pal says. “She’s been through so much, everyone close to her is just thrilled that she’s found happiness.”

-SK

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2018, 03:57:47 am »
Tania Raymonde just announced on social media, that she is engaged.

-SK

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2018, 06:27:45 am »
Alicia Silverstone files for divorce from Christopher Jarecki, husband of nearly 13 years

Alicia Silverstone has filed for divorce from her husband of nearly 13 years, actor and musician Christopher Jarecki.

The divorce papers were filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday, according to the Associated Press.

The Clueless star, 41, had separated from Jarecki, 47, in February after more than 20 years together as a couple.

At the time the couple said in a statement that "they still deeply love and respect each other and remain very close friends."

The papers state the couple will share custody of their 7-year-old son, Bear Blue Jarecki, according to the AP.

The divorce papers cite irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split and say spousal support will be based on a prenuptial agreement the couple signed when they were married, without giving details.

The two married in a beachfront ceremony in June 2005 after dating for 8 years.

-SK

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2018, 02:56:43 am »
Pretty Little Liars star Sasha Pieterse marries Hudson Sheaffer at Irish castle

On Sunday, the Pretty Little Liars alum married fiancé Hudson Sheaffer in a romantic ceremony at the Leslie Estate, a castle in Glaslough, Ireland, PEOPLE confirms.

Pieterse, 22, and Scheaffer, 28, got engaged in December 2015.

The Perfectionists star has been open about how her now-husband lifted her up during the most challenging period of her life: when she gained nearly 70 lbs. over two years due to a hormone condition called Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.

“He’s incredible,” she told PEOPLE while competing on Dancing with the Stars in October 2017. “I’ve known him for so long, and it’s so incredible having someone like that supporting you and knowing without a doubt that they are going to be there no matter what happens.”

“It really, truly is reciprocated and what we originated our relationship on was honesty, commitment, being loyal, being supportive, making sure that the communication is open enough and obviously love,” she added. “I think it’s incredible that I have all of that in him, and I’m excited to start our life together.”

-SK

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2018, 12:13:49 am »
Laura Prepon marries Ben Foster

Congrats are in order for Laura Prepon and Ben Foster.

On Sunday, June 3, the "Orange Is the New Black" star shared a photo of her and Ben at their wedding, which apparently took place over the weekend.

"Just Married! Thank you for all the love and support," she captioned the sweet shot. "Wishing all of us the good stuff!

Laura, 38, and Ben, 37, were first linked romantically back in 2016, when they were spotted indulging in a no-holds-barred "PDA fest" in the New Jersey shore town of Cape May. By August of that year, they were engaged.

Before they made it to the altar, however, the couple confirmed to People in January of last year that they were expecting their first child. Their daughter, Ella, was born in August 2017.

Prior to dating Ben, Laura was happily enjoying the single life for years, having split with Christopher Masterson, the brother of her "That '70s Show" costar Danny Masterson, in 2007; Christopher is rumored to have introduced Ben and Laura.

Ben, meanwhile, was previously engaged twice -- both times to Robin Wright.

-SK

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2018, 06:02:01 am »
Allison Stokke and Rickie Fowler announce engagement

Golf star Rickie Fowler and track and field star Allison Stokke announced that they're engaged on Friday, which was also National Best Friend Day. They both shared a few adorable photos with heartwarming captions.

The photos show Fowler getting down on one knee on a beach with the ocean in the background, and there's also a close-up of the two of them with Stokke showing off her new ring.

Fowler wrote: "Today is National Best Friend Day so I wanted to lock mine down…I WON!!"

Stokke wrote: "Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And happy national best friend day to my best best best friend! I love you!!!"

Fowler and Stokke first made their relationship public last April. Since then, they've spent great times together, such as when Stokke caddied for Fowler at the Masters Par 3 Contest last month.

-SK