Author Topic: Celebrity Relationships VI  (Read 2216 times)

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
Re: Celebrity Relationships VI
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2017, 11:09:46 pm »
Something we can all be thankful for, Americans and non-Americans alike - Jennifer Lawrence has broken it off with Darren Aronofsky.
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2017, 11:15:50 pm »
Considering he wasn't worthy of cleaning her toilet, with his tongue, I'd say it's good news.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2017, 02:47:04 am »
'True Blood' star Rutina Wesley announces engagement to girlfriend Chef Shonda

The True Blood alum, 38, appeared to announce her engagement to New Orleans-based culinary guru, Chef Shonda, in an * post. The series of photos opened with a quote that reads, “Overthinking is the biggest cause of our unhappiness. Keep yourself occupied. Keep your mind off things that don’t help you,” followed by snaps of the couple. The final pic showed a diamond ring on Wesley’s finger.

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2017, 03:42:49 am »
Finally! An engagement with the Vicki 'Seal of Approval! LOL

Anynom

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2017, 06:34:24 pm »
I guess this fits here as Naya Rivera has been arrested for battery during a fight with her husband.

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2017, 05:35:27 am »
^ A fight doesn't always mean, the relationship is over.

Britain's Prince Harry to marry U.S. actress Meghan Markle

Britain's Prince Harry is engaged to his U.S. actress girlfriend Meghan Markle with the marriage due to take place in the spring of 2018, his father Prince Charles announced in a statement on Monday.

Harry, 33, currently fifth-in-line to the British throne, and Markle, 36, best known for her role in the U.S. TV legal drama "Suits," became engaged earlier this month, the statement issued by Clarence House said.

"Prince Harry has informed Her Majesty The Queen and other close members of his family. Prince Harry has also sought and received the blessing of Ms Markle's parents," the statement said.

The couple met in July 2016 after they were introduced through friends.

The prince publicly confirmed their relationship months later in a rebuke to the media, which had been intruding into Markle's private life, but it was not until September that they made their first public appearance together at the Invictus Games in Toronto, a sports event for wounded veterans.

"We are incredibly happy for Meghan and Harry. Our daughter has always been a kind and loving person. To see her union with Harry, who shares the same qualities, is a source of great joy for us as parents," Markle's parents Thomas Markle and Doria Ragland said in a statement.

"We wish them a lifetime of happiness and are very excited for their future together."

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2017, 01:57:10 pm »
Not even I can say he's not good enough for her with a straight face. I am in fact very happy for them!

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2017, 02:09:09 pm »
Meanwhile, in other Brit-related relationship news, Hermoine Granger is back on the market. Or, well, Emma Watson is...

The 27-year-old Harry Potter hottie has split from her boyfriend, 37-year-old tech entrepreneur William "Mack" Knight, after two years together.

I don't know which bit of this news makes me feel weirder - that Emma was dating someone so much older than she was (do I actually have a shot?*) or that Emma Watson is 27 years old (how am I not dead yet?**)

*No, I don't.
**I ask myself this question a lot, actually...
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

voodoojoe

• The Minor Sixty-Niner
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The Lind sisters are dirty girls
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2017, 02:29:17 pm »
that Emma Watson is 27 years old (how am I not dead yet?**)

My "god, how did I get so old" moment (well, of the more recent variety) was when Hilary Duff turned 30. It seems like just yesterday my eyes bugged out of my head when my nephew was watching Lizzie McGuire. Of course, there's also pretty much every time I realize that Mandy Moore is 33 and I think about feeling guilty watching the Candy video (or ogling her ass in those tights in the I Wanna Be With You video).
Welcome to my breakdown.
I hope I didn't scare you.
That's just the way we are when we come down.
We sweat and laugh and scream here.
'Cause life is just a dream here.
You know inside you feel right at home, here.
Yeah, Welcome to my nightmare yeah, hey, hey, hey...

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2017, 04:02:33 pm »
Of course, there's also pretty much every time I realize that Mandy Moore is 33 and I think about feeling guilty watching the Candy video (or ogling her ass in those tights in the I Wanna Be With You video).

Mmm... I loved the last shot of the IWBWY video. I barely remember the rest of it, but that final ass shot was legendary...
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

ikkitousen

• Posting Machine
  • Liz wins Halloween so far!
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2017, 09:51:04 pm »
Both Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Watson broke up with their boyfriends in less than a week?
No, nothing suspicious there. Move on, everyone.  ;)
Technically, it's called "ephebophile"

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2017, 10:30:43 pm »
We can only hope.

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2017, 10:31:29 pm »
Mermaid-turned-vampire Claire Holt is now engaged.
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2018, 12:02:19 pm »
The last confirmed celebrity engagement of 2017 goes to, of all people, Paris Hilton.  The heiress got engaged to actor/model Chris Zylka during a ski trip in Aspen, Colo., over the weekend, saying afterward on social media, "I am so excited to be engaged to the love of my life and my best friend. I have never felt so happy, safe and loved. He is perfect for me in every way and showed me that fairytales really do exist!"  Hilton and Zylka have been seeing each other for two years after they met at an art fair in Miami.  Dare I add, the ring is freaking huge.  It goes from the base of her finger to her knuckle.
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Girl I wanna yeah, yeah, yeah
I wanna see you tonight yeah, yeah, yeah
Girl I gotta yeah, yeah, yeah
I gotta see you tonight
Oh oh, oh whoa oh oh
Oh oh, let me see your hands
Oh oh, oh whoa oh oh
Oh oh, tonight is the night

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2018, 08:10:56 pm »
Ellen Page is married to Emma Portner

“Can’t believe I get to call this extraordinary woman my wife,” the Flatliners actress wrote on * Wednesday, tagging her new fiancée, Emma Portner. A representative for Page confirmed the happy news to PEOPLE.

Portner also announced the surprise marriage on her * page, writing, “ellenpage I LOVE YOU.”

Both posts also included a photo of Page, 30, and Portner’s hands, complete with wedding bands, touching against a white background.

The actress first began posting photos with Portner on social media over the summer. A teacher at the Broadway Dance Center, Portner is originally from Ottawa, Ontario, according to her bio on the dance school’s website.

In 2014, Page came out as gay at a Human Rights Campaign event in a rousing speech that earned her a standing ovation. The actress said she was ready to come out in hopes that her experience would help other people struggling with their sexuality.

The actress previously dated artist Samantha Thomas.

-SK