Author Topic: Celebrity Relationships VI  (Read 2212 times)

voodoojoe

• The Minor Sixty-Niner
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The Lind sisters are dirty girls
Celebrity Relationships VI
« on: September 20, 2017, 01:07:11 am »
Rachel Bilson and Darth Vader have broken up. May the Malibu mansion be open late to cater to all her rebound ATM needs.
Welcome to my breakdown.
I hope I didn't scare you.
That's just the way we are when we come down.
We sweat and laugh and scream here.
'Cause life is just a dream here.
You know inside you feel right at home, here.
Yeah, Welcome to my nightmare yeah, hey, hey, hey...

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
Re: Celebrity Relationships VI
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 02:44:52 am »
Laurence Fishburne and Gina Torres Split: Our 'Love Story' Has 'a Different Ending Than Either One of Us Had Expected'

Black-ish star Laurence Fishburne and his wife Gina Torres split in the early fall of last year — after 14 years of marriage — the actress confirms to PEOPLE in a statement.

“With heavy hearts, Laurence and I quietly separated and began the dissolution of our marriage in the early fall of last year,” said Torres, 48. “There are no bad guys here. Only a love story with a different ending than either one of us had expected.”

She continued, “Happily, however, our family remains intact and we will continue to raise our daughter together with love and joy and awe. As well as raise each other up with respect and love and the continued understanding that we’re in this together, if not side by side.”

Torres and Fishburne, 56, married in 2002 and share one daughter, Delilah Fishburne. The Oscar-nominated actor also has two children from a previous marriage: Montana and Langston Fishburne.

The stars have appeared onscreen together on multiple occasions – first in The Matrix Reloaded, and later as a married couple in 2013-15 TV series Hannibal.

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 11:45:10 pm »
Audrina Patridge files for divorce after 10 months, requests restraining order

Audrina Patridge has filed for divorce from her husband Corey Bohan, after ten months of marriage. The Hills alum cited irreconcilable differences in her filing, following an alleged domestic violence incident, and has also requested a temporary restraining order and child abduction prevention order against the professional BMX dirt bike rider.

Audrina and Corey tied the knot in November last year, and are parents to daughter Kirra Max, who was born in 24 June 2016. "Audrina's number one concern is for her daughter and she asks for privacy at this time," the 32-year-old's rep stated.

In her declaration, which was submitted on 18 September, Audrina chronicles multiple instances of emotional abuse and violent outbursts by her husband. "I am fearful of [Corey's] temper because he cannot control his swearing and personal attacks on me, even when in the presence of our young daughter," she alleged.

Audrina also said she believes there is a risk of Corey abducting Kirra and taking her to Australia, where his family lives. "I am very concerned, especially since he has our daughter's birth certificate, that he might obtain a passport for her and take her to Australia without my consent," she stated in her documents.

Audrina and 35-year-old Corey started dating on-and-off in 2008, and announced their engagement in November 2015. Daughter Kirra Max was born seven months later, in June 2016, and the couple married in Hawaii in November.

"These problems have existed their entire relationship," a source told People. "They broke up and got back together, and she really thought things would be different when they got married, but she's realized things had to change before it got even worse, and she had to get her and her daughter out of the situation."

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 04:03:10 pm »
Kit Harington and Rose Leslie are engaged

Kit Harington and Rose Leslie are engaged, a source confirms to PEOPLE.

The actors first stirred up relationship rumors in 2012, in sync with their fictional Game of Thrones counterparts, Jon Snow and Ygritte.

Though they reportedly split after a year, they later reconciled and continued to fuel romance speculation until they officially confirmed the relationship in April 2016, making their red carpet debut as a couple at the Olivier Awards in London.

A month after going public with the relationship, Harington, 30, opened up about the early days of the romance, which began on set while shooting in Iceland for season 2 — sweetly admitting that those weeks were his favorite of the series, and for good reason.

“Because the country is beautiful, because the Northern Lights are magical, and because it was there that I fell in love,” he said in a cover story for L’Uomo Vogue. “If you’re already attracted to someone, and then they play your love interest in the show, it becomes very easy to fall in love.”

Back in 2014, Leslie, 30, also touched on her relationship with her heartthrob costar — and their famous season 3 sex scene — in an interview with PEOPLE.

“Kit is a lovely and funny man, and a dear friend,” she said. “We had known each other before we started working together on Game of Thrones. It was always such a privilege to be working opposite him and such a blessing that we get on in real life because it made our characters more believable.”

“It was my first sex scene that I’ve ever done and it was weird,” she admitted. “But I felt that it was important for the characters and the audience to get to see just how much they have fallen in love. We got to see them in their own little world, with no outside interests or power plays or nasty surprises. It was just two characters finally getting together.”

---

Idina Menzel secretly married over the weekend

Idina Menzel secretly married her boyfriend Aaron Lohr over the weekend, she revealed on social media.

The "Let It Go" singer took to * on Sept. 25 to dish the news to her 708,000 followers.

"Wanted to let you know... Married the love of my life Aaron Lohr this weekend @ our home," she wrote. "Dad & son walked me down aisle. It was magical."

This is the second marriage for Idina, who was previously married to Taye Diggs, whom she shares her son with.

This isn't the first time Idina, 46, has used social media to make an announcement about her personal life. In fact, in September she announced her engagement to Aaron, 41, on *.

"I have wonderful news... my man and I are engaged!," she wrote. "We are so happy. It's a beautiful time."

No further details of the wedding are known.

Idina and Aaron, an actor, met in 2005 when they co-starred in the film adaptation of the Broadway musical "Rent."

-SK

voodoojoe

• The Minor Sixty-Niner
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 03:00:08 pm »
I'm constantly amazed by how the Jonas Brothers continue to keep themselves in the news in 2017. They should have been shit out the back end of the Disney machine years ago, and yet Joe Jonas is now engaged to Sophie Turner. :o
Welcome to my breakdown.

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2017, 03:20:37 pm »
I'm constantly amazed by how the Jonas Brothers continue to keep themselves in the news in 2017. They should have been shit out the back end of the Disney machine years ago, and yet Joe Jonas is now engaged to Sophie Turner. :o

I'm just going to assume that this is cover for Sophie and Maisie to keep their relationship on the DL, like Julianne Hough and Nina Dobrev.
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2017, 10:57:07 pm »

I'm just going to assume that this is cover for Sophie and Maisie to keep their relationship on the DL, like Julianne Hough and Nina Dobrev.
Wait, Sophie's beard is a Jonas Brother?  Damn, she is deep in the closet.  Or so she thinks.
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Girl I wanna yeah, yeah, yeah
I wanna see you tonight yeah, yeah, yeah
Girl I gotta yeah, yeah, yeah
I gotta see you tonight
Oh oh, oh whoa oh oh
Oh oh, let me see your hands
Oh oh, oh whoa oh oh
Oh oh, tonight is the night

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2017, 11:07:44 pm »
She could have done better with a REAL White Walker! I know 12 year-olds that could beat the snot out of the Jonas brothers! And I have seen chimpanzees that are better looking and seals with ten times their talent! And a giant anaconda would be 1/10 as slimy!
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2017, 06:52:22 am »
Time for another good news/bad news...

Pretty Little Liars star Janel Parrish is engaged to boyfriend Chris Long

Janel Parrish, best known for her role as Mona Vanderwaal on Pretty Little Liars, announced her engagement to her boyfriend Chris Long on Monday.

“Went to the park for a stroll with [our dog] Klee and came back with a fiancé,” she captioned a photo of the two kissing, showing off her sparkly ring.

“I get to marry my best friend and I’m over the moon,” she added. “I love you c_long.”

Parrish, 28, has been dating Long for a little over a year.

---

Ewan McGregor splits from wife of 22 years — As he's spotted kissing costar Mary Elizabeth Winstead

After 22 years of marriage and four children together, actor Ewan McGregor and his wife Eve Mavrakis have called it quits.

A family source confirms to PEOPLE that the couple has been separated since May — amid news that McGregor was spotted kissing his costar Mary Elizabeth Winstead. A rep for McGregor did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for additional comment.

On Sunday, photos of the Trainspotting and Star Wars actor, 46, kissing his Fargo costar, 32, at a West London cafe were published by The ***. Afterwards, the pair were seen leaving together on his motorbike.

In February, Winstead shared a photo with McGregor on her * with the caption, “Pretty lovely Canadian Sunday. Good night!”

Winstead split from her own husband, Riley Stearns, in May. They were married in 2010.

McGregor met Mavrakis on the set of the British TV crime series Kavanagh QC and they were married in 1995.

Mavrakis is a production designer who was born in France and raised in China. She also served as production interpreter on the Chinese set of Steven Spielberg’s 1987 movie Empire of the Sun.

The couple have four daughters together: Clara, 21, Jamyan, 16, Esther, 15 and Anouk, 6.

-SK

voodoojoe

• The Minor Sixty-Niner
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2017, 02:52:51 pm »
Selena and The Weeknd have reportedly broken up, but it apparently has nothing to do with her basically spending the last several days with Voldemidget. Nope, nothing at all. Move along folks, nothing to see here. Now, if you'll excuse me, there's some traffic outside that needs to be played in.
Welcome to my breakdown.

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2017, 06:41:13 pm »
Kate Upton and Justin Verlander marry in Italy

Kate Upton and fiancé Justin Verlander tied the knot in a romantic ceremony in Tuscany, Italy, on Saturday, November 4, Us Weekly can confirm.

The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model, 25, and the Detroit Tigers pitcher, 34, were joined by family and friends as they celebrated their special day at the luxurious Rosewood Castiglion Del Bosco resort. The romantic ceremony was held at a beautiful medieval church overlooking the Montalcino valley.

-SK

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2017, 07:39:56 pm »
the Detroit Tigers pitcher,
I wish he still was!  Fuck Al Avila!
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Girl I wanna yeah, yeah, yeah
I wanna see you tonight yeah, yeah, yeah
Girl I gotta yeah, yeah, yeah
I gotta see you tonight
Oh oh, oh whoa oh oh
Oh oh, let me see your hands
Oh oh, oh whoa oh oh
Oh oh, tonight is the night

voodoojoe

• The Minor Sixty-Niner
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2017, 07:53:01 pm »
Well, he's had a pretty solid week. And now, I'm going to back to playing in traffic. Ooh, here comes a nice big semi!
Welcome to my breakdown.

DanielO

• Posting Machine
  • Aly Michalka, My New Goddess.
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2017, 07:20:37 am »
Patton Oswalt and Meredith Salenger are officially husband and wife.

Oswalt and Salenger tied the knot in front of their friends and family in a brief Jewish ceremony on Saturday afternoon.
The Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: I think so Brain, but if Jimmy cracks corn, and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?

zeusaphone

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Back up in your ass with the resurrection
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2017, 01:25:31 pm »
Actress Lauren London and rapper Nipsey Hussle have officially called it quits after dating for four years and conceiving a son together.
However do you want me?
However do you need me?