Author Topic: Stories With Spanking  (Read 274 times)

brtnylvr21

• I'm a llama!
Stories With Spanking
« on: July 16, 2017, 04:26:24 am »
Any recommendations would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: Stories With Spanking
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 01:18:01 pm »
Well, it would be helpful to know what you like. I'll try to help with some questions...

Pairings; do you like male/female, male/young female, female/female, female/young female

Positions; classic OTK (over the knee, suspended in bondage, in a device such.as in various stocks or across 'horse'

Instrument; hand, paddle, belt, strap, whip, cane

Body parts; buttocks, breasts, vagina, all three

Intensity; sensual (caress while spanking), pinkish, hard black and blue, intense caning (welts and blood)

Response; orgasm, likes it, screams, kicking and fighting, begging and pleading, takes it with just tears (defiant)

I hope this helps, especially since it's from a woman's perspective
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 05:17:42 pm »
Also you can use a riding crop. The crop is especially good for spanking feet or the asshole as well as nipples. Spanking is very versitle as you can see.

brtnylvr21

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 08:32:41 am »
I like almost all things spanking but let me share some of my favs.

Pairings: Male/Young Female(post puberty and older) Young Male(post puberty and older)/Female or young female.  Female or young Female/Young Male.  Not my favorite, but I'll read female/female as well.

Positions: OTK, bent over legs slightly apart.  Love anything that adds to the humiliation

Instruments: Mostly hand.  Straps and belts are good.

Body Parts: Butt mostly.  Some groping of the vagina, or light smacking is good.

Intensity: glowing red bottom.  No blood.

Response: begging and pleading, takes it with just tears (defiant)  Maybe a little resistance initially.

Thank you Vicki for the response, and helping me clear up what I really like.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 09:30:32 am »
Some things you might also try to spice it up, because that's pretty tame for this place, but I,  in no way want to impose on you, these are just suggestions. Take a common item like a screw on broom handle, cheap, get 'em for a buck at dollar type stores; tie the girl in a knee/chest position, ankles and wrists. tied together spreading her legs and giving you access to virtually everything. A hand spanking to start, slaps to her mound as desired. Then, the riding crop, first alternate on the cheeks, then, as desired, to the mound and anus, letting her know she's helpless for anything! Then a leather strap or belt as desired, perhaps a few into her helpless mound. Now me, I would continue the punishment, turning her over, tying her bent backwards over footstool or coffie table or your choice. I would then continue with crop or 'horse hair' whip' on breasts and mound, adding some slaps and kneading. BTW, you can make your own 'horse hair whip' fairly cheap with PVC pipe and women's wigs, blonde hair is best, and superglue. You can fancy it up by putting a cap at the one end where the hair isn't so that you can use that as a dildo, (oil it, common cooking oil is good before you do that.) You cann also paint the pipe black and some may come in black pipe these days. I made 4 of them and I'm klutz sometimes. Combing pleasure, pain, and humiliated you turn your victim into quivering jelly. Note, I am also speaking from a female on female viewpoint. It is far more humiliating submitting to another woman rather than a man who is usually physically larger and stronger. I hope this helps, just tips, write it however you want. Ignore me. :)