Author Topic: Fast and the Lesbian!!!  (Read 11675 times)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: Fast and the Lesbian!!!
« Reply #345 on: February 13, 2018, 12:09:52 am »
Up to Hercules season 5 episode 17 which introduced Jason's Amazon daughter (played by the same actress who played young Lilith), and a woman playing the grown-up Lilith. So I could add mother and daughter to good Callisto's squad!

And episode 18 has a catfight between Aphrodite and Discord! Despite being evil I liked Discord and was sad her character died. Same with Artemis, although we only saw her a couple of times.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 12:18:39 am by Vicki »
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #346 on: February 18, 2018, 02:00:36 am »
A pair of really, really stupid movies, but they have some really hot naked girls, Bikini Carwash Company 1 and 2! Despite having almost no plot anyway I could do something with it pretty easy! In fact, anyone could. lol

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #347 on: February 18, 2018, 04:10:40 am »
And speaking of Black Panther, the Dora Mijale and Shuri kick ass! Need stories! This town is 20% black and when I went the audience was 90% white and we all loved it! It's universal!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #348 on: February 19, 2018, 11:38:09 pm »
Just finished a Death Wish 4-pack, and while they don't immediately inspire stories I came up with one. Bronson as Paul Kersey does marry again, a woman with a daughter into martial arts. It's many years later and Kersey and the mother die of natural causes and the daughter is a military veteran decorated for valor. She returns home and crime is rampant! After beating up a would. be mugger she finds Kersey's secret journal and gets together some of her girlfriends and forms ateam of vigilantes!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #349 on: February 21, 2018, 10:26:15 pm »
Finally got the Young Hercules movie, so now have all the Hercules, Xena, Young Hercules shows! Anyway, Discord looks especially hot in a white outfit with pigtails and another Amazon named Yvenna so I'm sure I can come up with something!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #350 on: February 22, 2018, 11:04:10 pm »
Tough being me when it comes to movies. I have such weird taste for a woman.I go from silent movies to action to westerns to sci fi/fantasy to martial arts movies!  Today a Shaw Brothers film Swordsman and Enchantress! No real enchantress casting spells, although there were several female fighters including one who liked taking her clothes off! Unfortunately always hidden. I could fudge a story out of it by exchanging the male fighters for even more female fighters!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #351 on: February 27, 2018, 01:08:47 pm »
Shelly's taste in movies is quite different from. mine, so despite liking Bella Thorne I hadn't watched 'The Duff' until last night. It's one of hers and while we share everything, her almost 300 film collection is dwarfed by my almost 2,500! Hey, I had 10,000 back in the VHS days. All but a few of those are gone and while I still have a player sitting somewhere not sure it works. Vicki rambling again. Anyway, I would do Duff with the addition of Bianca character having a third friend, an asskicking Asian girlfriend who beats up and seduces Bella, and in fact turns all of them into lesbians! It will be like Asian girl walks up to Bella, says 'Post it and I kick your ass! Try any kind of retaliation and your reality show will be I am uglier than Quasimodo!'

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #352 on: March 01, 2018, 10:58:00 pm »
I have done several Jungle Girl ideas with many different women of the genre, but I ran into Tyval today as he brought his current girlfriend lunch at where everyone knows I work. He mentioned one I didn't know, Jedda Walker, teenager daughter of the Phantom from the Defenders of the Earth cartoon! I never really thought much of or read much of the Phantom, I mean his outfit is ridicules, a full body suit in purple no less in the middle of a jungle! Not only would he be spotted a mile away by bad guys, he would keel over dead of heat stroke in 10 minutes wearing that outfit! Yeah, Black Panther also wears a full body, but he's a scientist using a Vibranium weave with undoubtedly a cooling system! No such explanations for Phantom! Also, Panthers costume would blend into the shadows and be especially effective at night. Anyway, I am sure I could easily come up with something for Jedda and Shuri! About the same age at the moment, easily lead to the overconfident girls teaming up, getting in trouble, fallingin love, escaping!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #353 on: March 05, 2018, 01:00:41 am »
Body Snatchers 1993; bought it because Gabrielle Anwar is in it and I wanted to see what Fiona at 23 playing 17 could do with this classic. Too easy for story ideas! Vicki version all guys are pod food. all women become lesbians that can have girl children when they want. One thing I would do is pod step-mom Meg Tilly with unpod Gabrielle scene!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #354 on: March 05, 2018, 08:11:19 am »
Well, Friday the 13th 7, which was basically Jason vs Carrie, once again I have thoughts of a group of young lesbian mutant girls go to Crystal Lake and get stalked by a beautiful super powered lesbian rapist who converts and enslaves teenage girls into her lesbian sex cult! Or play it straight and have Jason go against a group of boys and girls with powers that are capable of fighting back, making each kill more satisfying to him!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #355 on: March 07, 2018, 12:10:59 am »
Very grade Z direct to video film 'Curse of the Dragon Slayer'! Surprisingly good effects for such a low grade movie. Highlights are a HOT female elf, a priestess of some kind in a dream realm, 3 mermaids who start off hot before a change to maneater mode, and another sorceress or something that briefly pops in. I could work just with that, but would probably add a couple more girls.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #356 on: March 07, 2018, 06:20:50 pm »
The Last Sunset 1961 so it goes here not oldies. Very daring especially for it's. time as it has an incest theme. Kirk Douglas is on the run and goes to Mexico to see the one woman he loved and never forgot. During the cattle drive he falls for her daughter. The mother falls for Rock Hudson. Kirk and the daughter are wanting to marry when mom reveals that the girl is actually HIS daughter! Stunned, he goes to the showdown with an unloaded gun, commiting suicide! In a Vicki story the Kirk and Rock roles would be other girls too!

Yeah, that would be kind of funny, 'What do you mean my daughter? We're both women and I would have had to been 8 years old!' :)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 06:27:08 pm by Vicki »

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #357 on: March 10, 2018, 12:12:07 am »
Just finished the Gordon Scott Tarzan 6-pack. Not really anything that really stood out for a story as the women were either fairly helpless or slightly bad, but not to an evil level. I could do something with Jane and various jungle girls or have Jane being chased by a villain into Wakanda for some Margot Robbie/Jane and Shuri action!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #358 on: March 13, 2018, 07:20:31 pm »
Took awhile but finally got season 1 of Westworld! Season 2 starts next month. I know the original movie and this one is supposed to have all kinds of nudity and violence so it should be pretty good! If any ideas come to me I will post them.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #359 on: March 14, 2018, 10:24:01 pm »
With 3 episodes left my first idea for Westworld is to have my lesbian western girls go through some kind of time portal and end up in the park! They quickly take advantage of the women not knowing they are robots. They quickly become confused when people they see killed one day show up alive the next day! Also, with real guns compared to the trick guns of the park they could be dangerous to the guests.