Author Topic: Fast and the Lesbian!!!  (Read 16087 times)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: Fast and the Lesbian!!!
« Reply #300 on: December 18, 2017, 02:20:24 am »
On to the 1949 Batman. While also not in 'hero' shape, the man playing Batman is a little better and more capable in the action scenes, the Robin is bigger and older as well so maybe he'll be better too. Bad guy is just a scientist and seems to be in it for power. Girl playing Vicki Vale is attractive if brunette unlike her comic counterpart.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Is it possible I could catch TRL for 9th?

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway!

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #301 on: December 20, 2017, 01:56:51 pm »
It's been 25 years on the Watchman world and Silk Spectre, still 25 thanks to Dr. Manhattan's party gift now has assembled a team of female freedom fighters as Ozymandas now rules the entire world and America is a police state and less than a third world country now! Thinking of creating some characters, stealing some, throw in Sara and the Waverider full of heroines too.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #302 on: December 25, 2017, 08:30:39 pm »
Well, I got Star Trek Enterprise complete series yesterday for a present. I had season 1 already but that was it. So of course now comes the idea of T'Pol and Hoshi on a shuttle getting sucked into a wormhole and ending up on Moya with all the women of the show. Aeryn, Zhaan, Chiana, Jool, and Sikozu! All ending up with each other.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #303 on: December 26, 2017, 09:50:45 pm »
Okay, rewatching Enterprise and there are some emotional Vulcans so I can have my T'Pol be a lesbian and balanced in logic and other things.

V'tosh ka'tur was the name. Writing it down so I don't have to look it up again.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 10:17:28 pm by Vicki »

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #304 on: December 28, 2017, 06:35:36 pm »
As I am now several episodes into season 2 of Enterprise I wonder if they knew we here watched it as they thankfully keep giving us near naked T'Pol and Hoshi in the decon chamber! Unfortunately usually a male member is with them, but I ignore them and think of hot Asian and Vulcan girl on girl action!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #305 on: December 28, 2017, 11:07:08 pm »
Inspired by tomorrows birthdays; Arrowverse Kristin/Lana Lang is walking down the street when she is surrounded, Caity/White Canary jumps in to save her, but the bad guys are vampires and are about to bite them when Eliza/Faith shows up! Afterwards they have fun together!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #306 on: December 29, 2017, 12:53:52 am »
Inspired by a dream I had; Hoshi and T'Pol are at a tropical resort planet when Klingon ships appear and Enterprise informs them they have to leave them there for the moment. Things get worse when the girls are informed an assassin is after them. Starfleet assigns a fantasy version of me, I looked 100% human, I was hot, and supposidly had super powers. Because T'Pol objects, she is dressed in a skimpy gold bikini, I easily overpower her despite her Vulcan strength and skil so I apparently have super-strength at least. Unfortunately I woke up before it got good. It has possibility with some other heroine.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #307 on: December 30, 2017, 03:59:27 pm »
Idea now for an all girl lesbian starship. I start with T'Pol and Hoshi, there was another girl who studied insects and in season 3 I have already seen a couple of female marines in just the first 2 episodes. I have several ideas for other women including adapting the Farscape women. At least another Vulcan, Orian and others. When I come up with a complete list will post them.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #308 on: January 04, 2018, 10:59:06 am »
Okay, I am into season 4 of Star Trek Enterprise and I am up to the episode with the trio of Orion slave girls! If I ever get the chance they will on an all girl all lesbian ship and they will also be female preferance.

Ah, and now in episodes set in the mirror universe with sexy versions of Hoshi and T'Pol!

A bit of a surprise, Hoshi ended up as Empress! And finding out the fate the Defiant!

Also a Hoshi vs. T'Pol fight. Really not much of a challenge as Vulcan's are somewhere around 3 times stronger. Still, it gives me ideas for consenual erotic wrestling. And knowing that the Orion so called 'slave girls' are actually in charge was a surprise too. And I can work with that! :)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 09:08:20 pm by Vicki »

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #309 on: January 04, 2018, 11:45:05 pm »
Finshed the series, apparently the mirror universe is still on my mind as I just now woke up from still another of my weird dreams! In this one Hoshi made T'Pol her bitch while keeping her competant when not being a slave. She had Dr. Fiok? insert something into her brain making her completely under Hoshi's power while still having her logic and skill in ship matters.. I actually even got to some of the good stuff for a change as T'Pol serviced her. :)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #310 on: January 08, 2018, 03:10:19 am »
Finished Black Sails season 4, final season. More pirate goodness. This brings me back of course to Red Vicki, one of my alter egos. Since the Spanish are big villains this season and in Marvel 1602 are also one of the worst murderers of mutants/witchbreed, Red Vicki could set up shop in Nassau where the series is set. Her raids against the Spanish are getting more brutal because they are so horrible so finally, in desperation, Spain realizes that they actually do need their own witchbreed! They have to scamble as they have burned so many. I then would create some and add some highly skilled women as well.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #311 on: January 09, 2018, 05:02:08 am »
Sometimes I check and see what others are looking at and it seems there have been several people checking out a thread that seems to be about a sexfight/catfight between the Bangles and Go-Gos in their prime! Now I loved the Go-Gos, as I loved Bananarama, Expose, Heart and many others but I didn't have that fantasy because it was 5 Go-Gos against only 4 Bangles, just as I didn't think about Bangles vs. Bananas because it was 4 vs. 3! So what was my fantasy sexfight/catfight? Bangles vs. Vixen! 4 against 4! :) Also it was pop vs heavy metal! :) Now, I think Vixen wins because they get little Susanah Hoffs in the corner. They are all nude and winners fuck losers! Then again I could do Expose vs. Bananarama 3 vs. 3! In that one I would give the Bananas a slight edge as they danced around a little more it seemed and worked out in their cover of Kiss him goodbye!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #312 on: January 12, 2018, 10:52:35 pm »
I get weird ideas from all kinds of places. It's no secret I like older movies, especially Westerns, despite being sympathetic towards Native Americans. So I was watching a great Western earlier, iced in, no work today, 'Sergeant Rutledge'! Notable for portraying 'Buffalo Soldier's' as brave and capable. when most African Americans were still 'Stephen Fetchits' on movies and tv. But my idea is only partly inspired from there as it involves my Western stagecoach full of capable women being forcibly drafted by an army general after he hears of their heroic running battle against renegades. and bandits. So the girls wear 'fantasy cavalry'' outfits and have to track down a group of renegades or go to prison because they have been seducing young women right and left! So they will be shooting men and seducing Indian women!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #313 on: January 12, 2018, 11:44:43 pm »
I no sooner come up with one story idea than I get another. As always, feel free to do stories on any idea you like and they don't have to be all girl. Marvel had several incarnations of 'The Legion of the Unliving'! I have a new take on that concept; someone, villain or maybe not, gets D.N.A. from certain deceased people that were extraordinary.enough in real life and he further enhances them as he' finds one flaw as he has to make female clones! I am thinking he makes clones of Musashi, Teddy Roosevelt, Jim Thorpe, Jessie Owens, Ali, Bruce Lee and either Einstein or Da Vinci! All are aged up to about 20-22! According to authors choice they can be used as villains or heroines! Not sure what all powers would be, super speed for female Jessie Owens, enhanced to Captain America level for Jamie Thorpe, mental powers for Alberta Einstein, pyrokinetic swords for Miko Musashi, even greater martial arts for Bo Lee, I'm sure I can come up with more.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #314 on: January 13, 2018, 02:14:39 am »
Further thoughts as I made that team out of people considered heroes! I should actually make one from enhanced clones of figures generally considered villains! So here goes; Vlad the Impaler, Attila the Hun, Nottingham, Goliath, Lu Bu! Enhanced female clones would be pretty good opponents if done right.