Author Topic: Fast and the Lesbian!!!  (Read 2243 times)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: Fast and the Lesbian!!!
« Reply #225 on: October 09, 2017, 12:11:29 am »
Vikings had one episode where they took a Moor city and captured a harem! So some Viking women and kung fu women would be great! Other great ideas, time traveling pirate girls and Native American women are always fun!
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #226 on: October 09, 2017, 01:31:52 am »
Finally got season 7 of 5-0! Damn shame Grace left. Only 3 episodes in and while no bikini Grace in a smoking hot red dress and surfing in bikini bottoms. So I am definitely going to miss her! :)

Episode 5 Grace almost naked with just a sheet covering her butt. Yes!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 01:58:38 am by Vicki »

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #227 on: October 10, 2017, 01:06:07 am »
Watching Hawaii 5-0 and of course I now have the idea of Vikings women in 850 Hawaii! 

Yeah, without the brutal guys the women, exhausted by the long voyage decide peace is better than fighting despite their superior steel weapons! Especially outnumbered 1000-1! For their part the Hawaiian women are fascinated by the pale skin and blonde and red hair of the Viking girls!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 01:23:56 am by Vicki »

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #228 on: October 11, 2017, 01:58:45 am »
Observations for Hawaii 5-0 season 7! Would have loved for Grover's son to be covering up that Teilor/Grace Williams was dating his sister! Let's see, 2 episodes dealing with underage sex slavery, a Vicki version, well first, eliminate the tattooing, second, make it lesbian slavery and have Teilor/Grace go in undercover without telling Danny! In Vickiverse of course I take out the horror and bad stuff.and put in semi-cons that becomes cons. Grace Park/Kono is always fun to work ideas about and I'm sure I can come up with things for her. Also the girlfriends of Steve and Danny, what if during that weekend they ended up together? Sure I will have more later. On to 1940 Thief of Bagdad, probably post thoughts there on Oldies thread. Also finally bought 3 movies I missed from the las several months; Spectre, Star Trek Beyond, and Great Wall. None of them interested me enough to go to the theater or even rent, but getting cheap only slightly used. and on my get if cheap list. :)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #229 on: October 11, 2017, 04:41:44 am »
Another demented thought that would tickle the perverted mind of Tricky, my mentor, my muse, man who corrupted me (with a little help from Hamster and some Voodoo thrown in somewhere too), Teilor/Grace in the Vickiverse (soon to be 16 but plays 14) is in an all girls school and as such the dance episode is an all girls only dance so. Kono and her mother are chaperones. Clothes and fancy gowns are quickly discarded by girls and the few women alike which leads to lesbian dancing. Villains will be my previous mentioned lesbian slavers armed with tasers and other non lethal weaponry which is bad for them as Kono has her gun. The girls don't even stop dancing which leads to fun. Again, I don't even think this but it would be afun story.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #230 on: October 11, 2017, 09:42:18 pm »
Watching 'Into the Badlands' tonight. Despite her villainess status I like the Widow and her daughter. I can probably come up with some ideas later once I have watched it.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #231 on: October 13, 2017, 12:28:33 am »
Into the Badlands; Widow/Minerva and her daughter Tilda are highlights and some things about her the Widow may not be quite as evil as thought. And also she uses female Clippers she refers to as her Butterflies! There are some other women that can be used too. Then there is the possability of outsiders! And maybe they don't have the same taboo against using guns!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #232 on: October 13, 2017, 06:37:20 am »
The Great Wall; I have a few thoughts for Commander Lin and her female 'Crane' troops!

1. My female dragon in human form and several others see the Tao Tai as a threat to all China including them and offer their services as both expert fighters but more importantly weapons of mass monster destruction! Of course sex between the girl dragons as women and the Cranes!

2, Female Privateers, some of them Asian, wreck off the coast but within sight of the end of the wall. Already having muskets, pistols, and 20 canon they join in the fight and of course sex with Lin and the Cranes!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #233 on: October 14, 2017, 03:55:46 am »
What if Jason Voorhees had a hot lesbian sister? I actually think a sister and niece were even mentioned in one of the films. This sister lures people to Crystal Lake, Jason kills the boys but she takes the girls into this massive dungeon where she subjects them to really intense whippings, canings, lesbian domination until their will is broken and many join her in helping train even more slaves! I've been watching some extreme stuff where, probably fake i.e. paint on the whips to where it looks like the girls are really being striped and this is much more extreme than my usual as I personally and fantasy wise usually go only to pinkish. But given the horror element of anything Friday the 13th or my Frida Kruger character I would almost have to go more extreme. This being close to Halloween is why I am thinking of this genre.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #234 on: October 14, 2017, 04:25:41 am »
And no sooner do I post that idea when A***** sends me an e-mail about some graphic novels. The cover of 1 caught my eye despite it being rather bizarre, DC meets Hanna Barbara! It had some very odd team-ups and I think I could have done better as the only super hero crossover was Space Ghost and Green Lantern, which is where my idea comes from. I would have used their other superheroes 'Mightor, Young Samson, Frankenstein Jr., Impossibles, Herculoids, or even Moby Dick', the latter with Aquaman, Impossibles would work with Metal Men, Doom Patrol, or even Inferior 5. 

My pairing would of course be a now grown-up Jan becomming the heir of Space Ghost calling herself Space Phantom, teaming with Green Lantern Arisia or maybe Barbara Gordon gets a ring.  Villains could be a non Carol Star Sapphire. and some alien exiled Queen who is beautiful, evil, and has comparable powers or gadgets. Maybe a cloak, gauntlets, and tiara. Sex in all combinations of course.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #235 on: October 14, 2017, 10:43:40 am »
Okay, it was Friday the 13th #9, Jason Goes to Hell where it is revieled he has a half sister and a niece! Maybe the niece can control Jason so that he only kills the boys and brings her the girls.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #236 on: October 16, 2017, 07:22:54 pm »
Well, this idea is more in line with my beloved Tricky! I picked up and started rereading, fourth time, the novel Sacajawea, and thoughts I do not have filled my head! I would not use the historical woman and would maybe even set it 100 years before, but I got bizarre thoughts of a younger than I even think about Indian princess kidnapped and sold to the daughter of another tribes chief of the same age, who has a year older sister too. The 2 young girls fall deeply in love and it is not taboo and in fact very acceptable for girls together even including cons bdsm. Other captive girls and their female owners also join in. Eventually even a captive Spanish girl and a pair of British sisters join in too as willing lesbians! Tricky is mind controlling me! LOL!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #237 on: October 17, 2017, 10:10:42 pm »
Watching some more Sheena complete collection and here are some ideas:

3 Sheena's! Irish McCalla, Tanya Roberts, and Gina Lee Nolan versions (without animal morphing powers that would give her an unfair advantage)! An entity plucks 3 Sheena's from different realities and pits them against each other, but the side effect is that they all become lesbians!

Sheena captured by beautiful black amazon's!

Sheena pulled through time to team with a Cave Girl against dinosaurs!

Sheena helps good niece find another jungle girl who is the righful heiress and co-starring the Laura Gemser Emanuelle!

Sheena teams with Jane and reluctant ally Princess La of Opar!

Sheena on Mars in a romp with Dejah Thoris!

All star jungle girl at the Earths Core!

One I posted a few days ago with Sheena and daughter in a lesbian 'Stacy's Mom' crossed with Taken.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #238 on: October 17, 2017, 10:46:18 pm »
And no sooner do I get those ideas posted when there is an episode that's 'Most Dangerous Game' like followed by 3 models on a bikini shoot!  So in a Vickiverse the naive Sheena is conned into doing a lesbian movie by her friend with the 3 models, who aren't as dumb as the ones in the show and land on the small island of the evil Russian count. The hunter will find himself no match at all for Sheena as she picks off his men one at a time then gets the count!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #239 on: October 18, 2017, 02:13:32 am »
And they snuck a butt shot of Sheena (probably her stunt double) at the end of season 1 episode Forbidden Fruit! Any more sighted will be reported.