Author Topic: Fast and the Lesbian!!!  (Read 1517 times)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: Fast and the Lesbian!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2017, 03:50:16 pm »
Amazons vs. Supermen aka Super Stooges vs. Wonder Women! An ItalianShaw Bros. collaboration just after the success of Enter the Dragon! Like Enter the Dragon it had a white, Asian, and black heroes and also featured the heroes inventing, or trying to invent, modern weapons. It has comedy and action as well as hot amazons. It has rich story fodder and the 3 heroes could be turned into heroines in a Vicki version.

p.s. I didn't even notice until now, but I passed the 4300 posts mark! Of course some people do that in a week. But I should be getting into top 20 or 50 or something all time posters club!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 04:50:26 pm by Vicki »
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2017, 07:23:23 pm »
Watching Lost in Space season 2 and that again brings back thoughts of my all girl. Jupiter 2 after Prof. Robinson and Major West die off and in the second episode the green girl shows up outside the hull. Possible joining the other girls.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2017, 11:17:29 pm »
If I ever get to do any stories with the Legion of Superheroes I will have the girls in the sexier 'Mike Grell' outfits for the most part. They were far sexier and skimpier than other versions. Only exceptions would be I would use the Legion cartoon outfit for Triad (Duo Damsel, giving her back her third body), Yera (Chamelion Girl) as she wasn't an official Legionairre until the Superman/Legion story a few years ago, and update Lighting Lass, maybe a cut-out lightning bolt almost down to her crotch. She was changed in the Silver Age to Light Lass as the asswipes in DC wanted the Legion girls to only have wimpy powers. Even Supergirl was hardly in the comic until near the end of the first legion run in Adventure comics. Thus, the girls had much weaker powers; illusion, shrinking, becomming 2, walking through walls, dreaming, make things lightweight, mind reading (at that time a weak ability or one reserved for villains) Compare that to the boys, hurling lightning bolts, sun bolts, powerful magnetics, changing elements(if used properly Element Lad was actually one of the more powerful,if he wished), then you had 5 boys with superhuman strength (Superboy, Mon-El, Ultra Boy, Timber Wolf,and Collosal Boy, as well as Karate Kid. Chamelion boy could also duplicate several super powers. The only true wimpy boys were Matter Eater Lad and Bouncing Boy.

Doing stories with modern Legion girls could be done. Saturn Girl is much more powerful these days, Supergirl, Dawnstar, Triad (new version that has acrobatic and martial arts skill) , Shadow Lass, Lightning Lass, Violet (using Wasp style tricks), Yera as Chamelion Girl, Princess Projectra is also more powerful now than back in the Silver Age, Phantom Girl also is more skilled, maybe doing some Kitty Pryde type tricks. Don't know if Dream Girl has improved enough to be much more effective, White Witch is also pretty powerful. So the girls are tougher than they used to be.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2017, 05:42:09 am »
I had a dream of a villainess called the Whipper! Her power is to convert any woman into a masochistic lesbian slave! It's the 30th century and all the male members of the Legion die or retire forcing the girls into a recruiting drive even though Supergirl says she'll stay for awhile. Meanwhile full nudity becomes the fashion galaxy wide for women especially since a single pill that's non addictive with no side effects makes all human and humanoid women beautiful as well as giving them lifespans of at least 1000 years! The super heroines add numerous female members and their uniforms get very skimpy. The Whipper gathers a group of super villainesses! Emerald Empress is definate, I also remember a woman who made men fall in love with who supposidly got killed in prison, but we only had Grimbor's word on that. In Vickiverse her power only works on women and she's very much alive. I would also look up possible other female villains or 30th century counterparts of other DC women.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2017, 06:20:00 am »
Okay, that was Charma Drisdan. Others I will add are Faora a Krytonian from Rokyn who was in one of the horrific Superman movies, my Kree Lady Comet villainess, Astra the Shi'ar counterpart to Phantom Girl (I'll fudge DC planets for those 2), a Killer Frost character (Polar Boy's planet), a girl like Starfire, a sorceress, a cousin of Lightning Lass who also gets the power. That would be my starting villainess line-up, maybe add an evil Hawkgirl and a Star Sapphire too. Still outnumbered and overpowered by the Legion girls a bit but could work.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2017, 08:14:52 pm »
Putting further thought into an all girl Legion story would be to start at the beginning! That way there never were boy Legionaires and also make the girls younger! New comic Supergirl was only 15 or 16 when I quit reading 10 years ago (today actually, 10th anniversery of my mother passing).  So Saturn Girl and Lightning Lass and another girl, maybe Triad are coming to Earth about age 16, and save R.J. Brande. This is just after Brande discovers Rejuvinum. (an actual substance in the original Adventure run) which raises his fortune from 3 billion to $300 billion overnight! It only works on women giving them lifespans of at least 1000 years and turning women even in their 50s to 80s looking and feeling like movie stars in their 20s! As a result full nudity for women becomes the fashion for all human and humanoid women. This also greatly decreases all sex crimes as the perverts and deviants, getting to see hot naked women all the time lose all desire for rape down to peeping toms. Lesbianism however increases a billion fold! Of course. After much deliberating I found a way to get Night Girl in, by giving her Ultra Boy's one at a time powers by day and full powers at night. This gives me another powerhouse Legion girl along with Supergirl and a Wonder Girl!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2017, 12:06:12 am »
I. know no one cares, but I have a respectable Super Villainess squad to go up against an all girl Legion! They only number 12 against 16 or 17 Legion girls, and 2 don't have inborn powers but a Hawkgirl and a Star Sapphire are formidable. Help is welcome;

Esper; real name Ora Gan; homeworld, Titan
Powers: like all people from Titan Ora has telepathic powers. In addition she has some telekinisis. Ora is very strong, equal to, or slightly better than even Saturn Girl.

Astra; real name Astra; homeworld, Bgztl
Powers: all people from Bgztl have the ability of phasing. As an expert in Bgztl martial arts Astra bellieves herself superior to Phantom Girl.

Livewire; real name Nora Ranzz; Homeworld, Winath
Powers: in the Vickiverse Nora is the twin sister of Ayla and shares the powerful lightning powers

Faora; real name, Faora; Home planet, Rokyn
Powers; under a yellow sun Faora has all the powers of Supergirl!

Frost; real name, Elsa Aren; Home planet, Tharr
Powers; like all people of Tharr Elsa has the power of super cold and ice (like Polar Boy, Killer Frost, or Frozen Elsa.)

Charm; real name, Charma Drisden; Home planet, Turabeau
Powers; in the Vickiverse Charma's power causes women to fall in love with her and turns the permanently into bdsm lesbians. This backfires a bit as the other girls put her in bondage and subject her to lesbian bdsm. Fortunately for Charma she likes being sub perhaps more than dom.

Starfire; real name, Kasmina"r (Kas); Home planet, Tamaran
Powers; almost all Tamarans can convert solar energy to fly. Kas experienced an accident that gave her the exact powers of the 21st century Starfire! Enhanced strength, speed, and agility as well as starbolts. Kas however does not have the extensive combat training Kory did.

Jaguar; real name, Maya; Home planet, Earth
Powers; feline strength, speed, agility, and claws. Also an expert in a Muay Thai cat style!

Star Sapphire; Tara Var; Home planet, Stonthor
Powers; ability of any Star Sapphire. Tara is from an elf like race Tolkien size,Tara is black, looking like a Tyra Banks elf.

Kestrel; real name, Kiera Vas; Home planet, Thanagar
Powers; all her abilities are from her advanced skill with hi-tech and ancient weaponry.. Denied the winged 'elite' helmet because she was a woman and a lesbian Kiera uses her Hawkgirl skills to to help turn all women into lesbians.

Emerald Empress; real name, Sarya; Home planet, Venegar
Powers; none, but has the Eye of Ekron! More powerful than even a power ring with many of the same abilities. Sarya is no longer sure who controls who.

Comet; real name, Shar-On; Home planet, Kree-Lar
Powers; a woman from a different universe, Shar crossed from the Marvel universe to 31st century DC. She has the power of flight super strength, and partial invulnerability, as well as force blasts..

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2017, 12:31:40 am »
After seeing them, the Comet girl is too much Starfire. I'll have to change or replace her..

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2017, 12:58:30 am »
Ah, Shelly came up with one!

Zephry; real name Zara Bearclaw
Powers; wind powers! She might not be very good in the vacuum of space, but most fights will be planetside by neccessity. Gives me an excuse to add someone who could be Native American too! Power not possessed by either side as well.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2017, 01:37:15 pm »
Finally got my DVD replacement for a movie called Different Strokes starring the late Dana Plato. I don't have to do much as she played a lesbian who successfully seduces another woman. I would only add that the asshole boyfriend gets what he deserves and more women join Dana's group. And since it's a little vanilla add some kinky stuff in too.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2017, 02:10:12 am »
When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth 1970: the third of the Hammer dinosaur trilogy started with. One Million Years B.C. with Raquel Welch, followed by Creatures the World Forgot, then When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth. In this one the dark haired people sacrifice blonde women because they were stupidly afraid the sun wouldn't rise. Well, that's prehistoric superstition for you. I would love to have a blonde super heroine teach the assholes a lesson and seduce blonde and dark haired girls alike. Maybe tyvals Princess Tara as she's tough enough to do the job, but isn't near Supergirl or Golden Girl level. Using girls with guns is risky. as grandfather paradox. Tara just beating them up doesn't have that risk.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2017, 05:44:22 am »
Hit Girl/Mindy McCready, is captured or come under the influence of a female criminal and works as a lesbian stripper and prostitute. Or possible goes undercover?

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2017, 01:11:54 pm »
A Roman warrior bitch, I could use an AU Livia from Xena, or just have her be a general's daughter, has a taste for young slavegirls! The captured girls submit because of fear of being crucified or given to psychotic soldier's. While reluctant at first the slavegirls soon become dedicated to the Roman bitch and join in her quest to convert even more young girls. I actually envision this only as younger than I go, but I could do my usual range of 16 up. I've been hanging around Tricky too long. LOL.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2017, 11:41:46 pm »
Starting points for more Smallville lesbian stories;

1. Lana, Lois, and Chloe throw an all girl party during the episode when they were witches.

2. Lois and Chloe both become lesbian strippers while searching for Lana and Martha (recently widowed) or possibly Lana and Kara. Tess Mercer owns the club. Based on season 5 episode. Lois and Chloe find them together and join in.

3. Lana, Lois, and Chloe all join what in the show was the vampire sorority but in the Vickiverse is a lesbian one. After the initiation they swear off boys forever.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2017, 02:32:13 am »
A new AU Smallville idea. It starts in pre Civil War Kansas when the Kents find infant Kara from a possible Indian attack. Growing up in newly founded Smallville along with Lois, Lana, Chloe, along with Tina, Kyla, and Alicia. Shortly after Tess Mercer moves into town when the war breaks out leaving the girls all alone as all the boys in town enlist on one side or the other or die. The girls quickly have to band together and fight off Raiders and also become hardcore lesbians (throw in other Smallville women).