Author Topic: Fast and the Lesbian!!!  (Read 16167 times)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: Fast and the Lesbian!!!
« Reply #330 on: January 27, 2018, 07:53:00 pm »
Actually one from Shelly, she took note of the Hugh Hefner cameo where he's a Roman so she came up with a 'what it?' a Hugh Hefner lived in a Hercules/Xena world and, was the only one who had a kind of photography, technology or magical based, and was actually putting out 'The Playboy Scolls'! Combine that idea witah models in peril and female warriors and you have a story!
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Is it possible I could catch TRL for 9th?

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway!

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #331 on: January 27, 2018, 08:41:46 pm »
And the ideas keep flowing! I now have thoughts of a group of Xena and female warriors or just a team of female warriors ending up on a quest to America and teaming up with Native American warrior women! Maybe they get ahold of a Viking style ship?

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #332 on: January 28, 2018, 01:44:36 am »
Okay, a tentative lineup for an alternate Xena timeline. I'll admit right here I didn't like Gabrielle at first. Of course I converted VERY quickly! In this timeline, it's shortly after she reforms and she decides to form a team, still thinking as a warlord, but she scouts so as to make sure she gets only good women! So she gets the version of Atalanta I mentioned, I always liked Americe, they had to kill her off screen on Xena because she was going to Cleopatra 2525 or at least the plans were there. Then the martial arts Chinese girl, an Arabian 'sword-dancer' and maybe a Viking shield maiden! That's a pretty good diverse group! Each one brings a little something different to the group. Atalanta-archer, Americe-twin short swords, Viking-power, Chinese girl-hand to hand, Arabian-sword combination with dance, Xena- good at all skills and also the leadership to bring it together!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #333 on: January 31, 2018, 05:49:48 am »
Rewatching Hercules tv show and I have been. thinking about ideas for female warriors. On the second Cory Everson episode. She played Atalanta in her 2 episodes, a different version from what I'd actually like, but I would like to use a woman warrior like her!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #334 on: January 31, 2018, 06:46:28 am »
And the next episode Aphrodite, Athena, and Artemis showed up so I could do any number of goddesses, who in mythology pulled the stunt of pitting people against each other, one of the most famous being the one that started the Trojan war, but wasn't the only time that was done. My twist of course being they try it on Apella and her half bloods or my female fighters! If Hera ever got involved, Apella, practically raised by Hercules would want to lay her out! She's also the only heroine that can physically do it and get away with it.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #335 on: January 31, 2018, 02:23:46 pm »
And an idea out of nowhere! A group of female pirates cross Panema with their men, fleeing the Spanish. Since the women bathe and don't sleep with syphilis infected prostitutes, they survive the deadly swamps and disease and all their men die.  Once on the Pacific the women overpower a small ship with only a couple of guards. They set off and end up in recently discovered Tahiti that had seen only a few European men and no European women. They soon seduce a dozen or so hot Tahitian women. Kind of Mutiny on the Bounty without a mutiny.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #336 on: February 02, 2018, 08:55:48 pm »
Up to the episode where Callisto guested on Hercules and I loved her despite how psychotic she was! I therefore think on ideas where she wasn't as evil, maybe didn't even kill innocents just robbed them and maybe some semi cons sex with women. Maybe her men betrayed her or maybe she was redeemable. I can see Callisto being chained naked. in an insane asylum being abused by hot female doctors.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #337 on: February 06, 2018, 01:46:55 am »
Now comes a thought for an AU Callisto story where she is good. In this reality Xena wasn't anywhere near Cirra. Instead it was like the Chicago legend and it really was a cow kicking over a lantern and those huts, made of grass and wood go up like a match! Only young Callisto survived because she disobeyed her parents and went swimming. Amazons find the grieving girl and raise and train her! As a result Callisto does become a kickass fighter and a hardcore lesbian! After she leaves the Amazons craving adventure she spends another 2-5 years learning even more fighting styles, not knowing she's now a near match even for Xena, who's been reformed herself for awhile. Callisto, not knowing which side to fight on starts recruiting some followers when some 'Renegade Amazon's' attack the town she's in. Her men are all killed and the evil Amazon's cause this world's Callisto to be totally good. Seeking justiceCallisto recruits some female fighters including some good Amazon's! Americe and Atalanta definitely and I'll look up some of the other female fighters in Xena and Hercules.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #338 on: February 06, 2018, 07:39:48 am »
Okay, because of a dream last night I'd use a giant snake gag, where one character thinks it's a rope, but it's a snake. So far thinking Callisto, Atalanta, Americe, a female blacksmith named Corinna (Cory) after Cory Everson's turn on Hercules, amazon who uses the crossbow, Varia, from last season of Xena, Jason's daughter and her mother who are amazons, the Arab type sword dancer, and swordswoman from Chin. Optional girls include a Viking shield maiden, a Taurial type with twin short swords, and a demi-goddess. Remember, the Greek pantheon was notorious for sexual romps with mortals. And it wasn't just the men. The goddesses also had numerous affairs! Maybe an Artemis daughter. This could cause conflict with Atalanta who was betrayed by Artemis and, instead of strength maybe she can do lightning bolt arrows.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #339 on: February 06, 2018, 05:51:20 pm »
Ah, up to the episode where Callisto killed Strife! So good at being bad! Hudson was so so good in that role! So evil yet I loved her and wanted her good. And naked of course! Also thinking of the story idea, when the Renegades attack, because she was an amazon, my Callisto fights defensively and doesn't kill any of her 'sisters' even though they kill the few men she recruited and the townsmen.  The Renegades also, recognizing her as an amazon, capture her. Stripping her, they subject her to lesbian bdsm as an example to the young girls they capture to raise as amazons, that their way is best, as Callisto enjoys it! After the renegades leave she is then told by the Oracle to form a female fighting force!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #340 on: February 07, 2018, 11:30:57 pm »
Took quite awhile, but finally got Once Upon a Time season 6! The show has always been pretty good about bringing in hot women every year and this year so far, after just disc 1, the return of Cinderella and Princess Jasmine. Hopefully it will spark some more ideas for me.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #341 on: February 08, 2018, 05:49:02 pm »
Okay, at the episode with Ariel and Jasmine. So of course I now have thoughts of a party starting with Ariel and Jasmine and leading to all the Disney girls!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #342 on: February 10, 2018, 06:30:13 pm »
And today I got Young Hercules complete series! Looks like there's a short haired girl named Lilith and some Amazon's! One is named Sion I think and it seems to me there was a Xena character with that name. Will have to check that out. This looks and would be a younger version of that character. Also a different Golden Hind, not Serena, has appeared.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #343 on: February 10, 2018, 08:19:10 pm »
Hephaestus builds a bronze woman, reminding me of the Enforcers in the main Hercules show! This leads to thoughts of one or all three vs. my female half blood team!

I keep forgetting that pretty Angela Dotchin plays Kora, an innkeeper, but also a follower of Artemis and has demonstrated superior archery skill!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 08:35:41 pm by Vicki »

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #344 on: February 11, 2018, 07:38:00 am »
Okay, just woke up and looked up 'Cyane', and it appears to be an honarary title for Amazon queens! There were 4 different ones in Xena. Including the time traveller one they wanted to spin-off into 'Amazon High', and one in Young Hercules! A total of 5 that we saw, but presumed to be many more!