Author Topic: Fast and the Lesbian!!!  (Read 11620 times)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: Fast and the Lesbian!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2017, 07:09:16 pm »
A little mix of Josie and the Pussycats in Outer Space, Pussycat Dolls, and my all girl Lost in Space! Could also be modified into a Smallville story. It starts with. Penny and Wendy running into an exotic dance/music group. They look pretty human but really are cats. And because these 'pussycats' are into girls they are always 'in heat' as their songs are sexy and their dancing leaves them naked and horny. The group is actually about Judy's age but the younger girls jokingly threaten ti shoot them unless they have sex with them too.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2017, 10:52:27 pm »
And Shelly suggested one where Penny and Wendy are skinnydipping and come across 6 faerie type girls that look as young as they are. The faerie girls play a wrestling. followed by cons bdsm games. I am thinking the faerie girls might be multi-colored but human looking with of course pointed ears.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2017, 09:27:54 pm »
Maybe the Jupiter 2 could run into the Battlestar Galactica?! With all the hot women in either original or the new version! In original the main women were Athena, Serena, and Cassiopeia. There were more women in the newer version. Not even counting the 4 attractive Cylon models.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2017, 10:07:36 pm »
Another idea, one that could be done on various sci fi shows, is the girls become Galactic Cheerleaders! Would work for Firefly, Farscape, Lost in Space. 

Came up with this only seconds after I posted so I'll add it rather than waste another post. Whatever girls are used are recruited by Harcourt Fenton Mudd as strippers! :)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 10:14:23 pm by Vicki »

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2017, 12:57:44 am »
There seems to still be a lot of interest in Battlestar Galactica from off board emails I'm getting as well as views on older threads that stopped midway through the first season before the show really even got going. The hottie factor in the show was high with a ton of possible lesbian scenarios. Any thoughts on this since we has 4 seasons, the Razor episodes and a couple of specials?

Also, a new Starship Troopers animated film is coming soon.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2017, 05:47:13 pm »
Another idea inspired by Smallville; an underground lesbian fight club kidnaps possibly ran by Granny Goodness, kidnaps Tess Mercer, Lana Lang, Chloe Sullivan, Lois and Lucy Lane, Barbara Gordon, Kara, Mera, Sara Lance, Thea Queen, Tina Greer, Kyla Willowbrook, Alicia Baker for a lesbian fight club! None of them have powers in this world and other Flash and Arrow ladies with also?join them. The girls are forced to engage in lesbian sex fights and later forced to strip and prostitute at a lesbian bdsm club.. They are kept exhausted so they can't rebel. They don't want to escape.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2017, 09:27:19 pm »
Petticoat Junction was on about the same time as Lost in Space although LoS was supposed to be set in the future. There was a first season episode where Will made it back to Earth but he ended up in a backwards podunk town like where I'm at. The small minded people there of course don't believe anything Will says. So I would have Judy, Penny, and Wendy in the year 2020 find an alien door and get sucked into it finding themselves in Hooterville 1966! They run into the 3 Bradley girls for 6 way lesbian sex. They are of course so backwards that a toaster is consired hi-tech in Hooterville.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2017, 12:36:18 am »
I wasn't around during Woodstock, and even my older brothers were barely teenagers and so were too young for any of the cultural stuff except they liked the music which we were not allowed to listen to as our parents considered it 'Devil's Music'! I have become my parents as (c)rap is crap! And all (c)rappers should DIE horribly and painfully! Oh, sorry. :) Anyway, any number of my favorite shows could do a time travel trip to Woodstock and would quickly get naked with wild hippie chicks. Ranger girls, Smallville/DC girls, various sci fi shows girls.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2017, 04:57:04 am »
Many years ago we had a fairly popular show, at least around here, called Heroes! I only watched and own, the first 2 seasons. I would like to take the 2 girls, add Carrie White and the Firestarter girl and then add some of our DC girls maybe. Lots of lesbian sex! All the girls, except the DC ones, get their power from the eclipse compared to the meteor shower.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2017, 10:08:53 pm »
During our last update we had a story with Jessica Jones and Jessica Drew. From the Vickiverse the 2 Jessica's would go to bar and the Purple Girl would walk in with a few lesbian slavegirls.  She isn't using her powers and isn't even purple but they recognize her.. 'Oh no, she's forcing us to take our clothes off!' Drew cries out. 'Oh no, must take clothes off. Forced to be lesbian sex slave! Jones gasps. 'I'm not making you girls do anything.' Purple smiles. 'Oh, she's making us her slaves. We must be slaves.' Drew says. 'Okay, let's go to my place and have a party.' Purple adds. Original was okay but Speedball shouldn't even get a love doll.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2017, 11:59:01 pm »
Rewatching season 7 of Smallville and season 2 of Supergirl comes out this month giving me a, what else? Supergirl of 2 world's idea! With the crossovers becomming more common between worlds I could take hot versions of evil Kryptonian women, Ursa, Faora, and Lesla Lar and have them do something in one world and get chased into another. Laura and Melissa Supergirls meet in Marvel fashion; in other words clothes stripping sex fight!

Someone did a version of this before, but nothing like a Vicki version could be. And it would have to be in the Melissa version since the Laura version wasn't adopted by Danvers. So the Danvers family gets a visit from cousin Carol Danvers aka Ms Marvel etc.. It fits better in this new reality as Alexis is more or less military too. Inspired by cousin Carol perhaps!

Also in this same vein, the Smallville Black Canary Diana Lance meeting the Arrow/Legends Lara and Sara Lance, Black and White Canarys! A Canary 3-some!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 12:12:30 am by Vicki »

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2017, 03:23:07 pm »
I am pretty sure I did a similar idea before, but I have looked for that one all morning so I will put this idea down. A female fighter who went to the crusades is on her way home. She is a lesbian and so are her 2 companions, a hot female archer and an Arabian sword dancer whose family had converted and so she has to leave with her 2 girlfriends. The warrior woman needs to make 2 stops, at her estate to pick up her lesbian sister, an Olympic level gymnast and her lesbian fiance as they had to keep their forbidden love a secret. Urgency appears in the form of 'the Black Death'! They have a 500 mile head start but the plauge is spreading so fast they have only days to save the sister and fiance and get the hell out of Europe! When they get to the sister they have to save her from peasants accusing her of witchcraft and wanting to burn her at the stake. The idiot peasants think her gymnastics ability to do things like touch the back of her head with her feet and her flips are witchcraft! Total bullshit as the sister isn't witchy at all. The next day their lead is down to only 250 miles ahead of the plauge but they are close. The fiance is only 10 miles away and the sea 25 beyond that! Can they make it with bandits, stupid peasants, pervert priests, and a wolf pack ahead?!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2017, 05:57:04 pm »
Finally found it. It wos back in 2014 and I forgot about the squire who did the Tauriel twin short swords.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2017, 06:30:51 pm »
In season 2 or 3 of Smallville a false Kara showed up naked at the Kent farm. I have a thought of a 'What If?' that Kara had also been a real one, showed up naked at the door which was answered by the Laura Kara also naked, the one says, 'Hi, I'm Kara.' The Laura one says, 'No, I'm Kara.', the a naked Melissa Kara lands and says, 'I'm Kara.', then a slightly older and definitely bustier one comes in from the back door also naked and says,'I'm the real Kara.' The last one of course being the one we know as Power Girl! The 4 naked Kara's are immediately turned on and fight, but that quickly becomes sexual. Tess Mercer and Lena Luthor (the apparent good Luthors), have developed some special bdsm equipment for them. Any story with 4 Supergirls has to be fun.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2017, 12:27:33 am »
Okay, this idea has been done a couple of times, not often though, and always with fantasy/D&D characters. The idea of ordinary people becomming warriors, wizards, thieves,  etc. But never has there been an idea of 4 or 5 LUG's (lesbians until graduation) sorority girls playing a fantasy superhero game on a world where actual heroes and heroines already exist! Up to the author if it's a DC, Marvel, combined, independent, or even all original world. Powers of the girls are also up to writer if they be Supergirl level or Batgirl level. Everyone has their own preferance
 Some like galactic menace and aliens, others prefer street level dangers! Do these new heroines reveal themselves to established heroes, hide their gifts, stay together as heroines, or even use their abilities for evil?