Author Topic: Brakebills Bestiality or Fillory Fur Fest?  (Read 321 times)

Lord Naughtius

• Author
Brakebills Bestiality or Fillory Fur Fest?
« on: March 31, 2018, 11:54:57 pm »
It's been confirmed on the show The Magicians that people have sex with the talking animals in the magical world of Fillory.  These animals look like normal animals but since they talk they are intelligent.  Would this count as normal bestiality or would it cross into the furry zone ?

An idea I had from the latest episode is since Margo won for being seen as approving of this lifestyle she will have to demonstrate that she is one of them.  Earlier in the series she said off-handedly that she would give the horses a blowjob if they got her back to the castle in record time.  What she didn't know was they were talking horses.  Now she has to put her money where her mouth is. 

Another involves suitors for Margo.  Now that she is out as a proponent of human-animal love she will get suitors of various animal varieties.

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
Re: Brakebills Bestiality or Fillory Fur Fest?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 06:18:07 am »
Even though they're sentient, they're still animals, not people in costumes, so I'd say it's still bestiality. And specifically, I believe Margo said, she'd fuck the horses. When warned that they may be sentient, and might've understood her, she replied, "Eh, offer stands." I love this show. It's put all kinds of naughty ideas in my head.

-SK
Felicia Day: Me to my baby, who refused to get dressed this morning: "We have to put clothes on. No one makes good decisions naked."

Anna Akana: If you can’t be the sharpest tool in the shed, you can always be the hoe.