Author Topic: Fast and the Lesbian!!!  (Read 14369 times)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Fast and the Lesbian!!!
« on: July 06, 2017, 10:14:17 pm »
A new thread for lesbian ideas as previous thread was getting a bit long! Any and all pairings welcome!
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway!

This space now for rent! LOL

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
Re: Fast and the Lesbian!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 01:29:22 am »
First idea; there's an adult comic called D'Justine, I'd like to take a very small part of that, a Western setting, change a devil's daughter with a lesbian succubus named Lilly, in honor of Lilith, add a little bit of Lone Ranger and a little bit of Walker Texas Ranger. Lilly is obsessed with a girl, named Julia at the moment, and her faithful Indian sidekick Fawn! Lilly owns a women's prison as her cover, Julia is the beautiful daughter of a Ranger who was killed. Julia is excellent sht, Fawn teaches her Indian skills and they track down. outlaws. Behind the scenes Lilly sends out not so evil female outlaws who capture Julia and Fawn for lesbian bdsm games they all love. They always let Julia and Fawn go and later surrender to be dominated. They are then taken to Lilly's prison. Lilly then sends another group. The girls also run into hot Indian girls and Mexican girls too. Maybe even get locked up in Lilly's prison themselves. Since there's no supernatural.and sex is rough but consenual it's tribute and homage.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 09:54:18 pm »
I've been rewatching Smallville and I'd like to use my Jusice League 3017 against some of the 'meteor freaks', maybe throw in the 2 evil Kryptonians from season 5, episode 1. Of course lesbian seduction of Lana, Lois, and especially Chloe. Lionel gathers a team of villains while Lex tortures Tess Mercer, his half sister, and the only 'good'Luthor. Hmmm, maybe some Supergirl on Supergirl action even.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 01:19:58 am »
Sergeant Deadhead; a sequel to the beach party movies, it had lots of Air Force WACs and something could be done with the doubles plot. Lots of possibities possibly starting with the girls in the showers forced to drop their towels to salute.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 02:56:13 am »
Three Outlaw Samurai 1964; one scene had a brief catfight with an attractive 'madam' and a pretty much. younger girl that had been sold to her. Despite having her arms bound the young girl made the madam have to fight hard to win. In a Vickiverse they would of course be lesbian Samurai girls fighting nude with the older woman sexually d?ominating the younger girl.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 02:56:15 pm »
I'm really surprised no ones ever (to my knowledge) done anything with Penny Dreadful! There were a number of attractive ladies and more could be added. Also would have liked to see Dorian Grey get what's coming to him. For those unfamiliar with Penny Dreadful (all 3 of you), it was a little like what League of Extra Ordinary Gentleman should have been. Surprisingly I seem to be onle of the few that actually liked League. Public domain characters like Frankenstein and Dracula. Hint at a possible Tarzan had the show gone on as one lady in season 3 had the last name Clayton (ala John Clayton - Lord Greystoke). Also Dr. Jekyll showed up near the end but didn't use his own formula. I myself might have added.H.G. Wells who was an actual person of that time and along with Jules Verne invented science fiction.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2017, 03:18:38 pm »
Throwing in H. G. Wells could also be an excuse to bring in Sara/White Canary and a couple of other girls to fight Dracula and others. Sara, Thea, and Alex definitely and add lots of Sapphic fun.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 11:48:00 pm »
Early 1970s kung fu movie Lady Constables starring the beautiful duo of Angela Mao and Judy Lee! A Vickiverse would have more girls, both good and bad in lesbian situations!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2017, 04:07:48 pm »
My idea and cast for a Penny Dreadful story: Sir Malcolm, legendary hunter and explorer, wishes to protect Vanessa Ives who is like a daughter to him, from evil forces that wish to steal her untapped mental abilities. Since Vanessa and his daughter Mina had been lesbian lovers, and acting on shaminic visions Sir Malcolm knows it must be made up of women! From the show, Lily Frankenstein aka the Bride; the second creation of Dr. Frankenstein and she came out right unlike his first attempt. Beautiful, but deadly, with a keen mind and the physical strength of 6 men should she need it. I seriously wanted to call her Lily Munster. :) Justine, Lily's protege/lover; a spunky former teen girl forced into protitution, she has luckily avoided disease. Lily has taught her how to shoot and use a blade. Justine is the weakest and least experianced but is enthusiastic. Catriona Hartdegen; for all intents and purposes is Lara Croft! With extensive knowledge of the supernatural she is an expert with guns, swords, knives, bullwhip and more!

Adding for the story: Jane Clayton, Lady Greystoke, widow of Tarzan and a jungle girl in her own right. Expert with pistol and knife, great knowledge of animals and animal behavior. Sara Wulf, think Annie Oakley and female werewolf rolled into one. Replacement for Ethan Chandler. Mia Wong; martial arts expert, swordswoman, and taught the pistol by a girl missionary.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2017, 04:13:16 pm »
Forgetful. So Sir Malcolm gathers them then dies. The girls then have to fight hot female vampires and hot witches before the true villain Dracula gathers the villains, Jack the Ripper, Dorian Grey? and Mr. Hyde.

I should also note that in Penny Dreadful, ordinary bullets were able to kill the 'ordinary' vampires and Dracula dodged same ala Flash indicating ordinary bullets at least hurt him unlike some versions on Dracula that isn't fazed.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 04:40:10 pm by Vicki »

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2017, 04:50:40 pm »
Switching back temporarily to my Justic League 3017, a possible fight could be my base 6 against the Fatal Five! Without Validus they would need a powerful 5th member and I came up with one! Mongul 7! Descendant of the Mongul that's in our time. While not at Validus level, no one is, Mongul is an even match for a Krytonian easily able to hold his own against my Ques-Ta, Mon-El, Superboy etc.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2017, 10:06:06 pm »
A fantasy meeting between the legendary Pocahontas and my immortal counterpart Vicki Dare, born Virginia Dare, first born of the doomed 'Lost Colony' of Roanoke! I was not the originator of the Foundling idea although I helped define it and have and had permission to use them. For those unfamiliar with the Foundling idea as it has been many years since I explained them.

The Foundlings are a race of beautiful, near immortal women, most born to seemingly normal parents. They are all immune from disease and aging, but can die of violence and many have. A woman known as Sister A is the oldest known Foundling and the leader of most Foundlings that survive. Sister A is 3000 years old and is from the time of the Pharoh's. Her. most loyal aides are Sister B and Sister C (who's the biggest bitch!). Sister A (once known as Ashika) was of near royal blood and it actually took her 80 years to realize how different she was as her children died of old age while she still looked she was in her early 20s. That also brought on the thoughts that she could be accused of witchcraft and killed! Ashika came up with a plan to seek out others that could be like her and rule them. She would later theorize that the 'witchcraft thing' was probably the reason none older than her and few others over 2000 survived. Sister A would amass fortunes, pretend to age and move on, usually beating wars and empire collapses.

Slowly she began to attract other Foundlings and during the early days of Rome finally had an idea for permanent wealth and power! Sister A, and by now 100 plus of these near immortal woman opened a private school in the Alps. The school was actually used for the training and selling of young girls! Sister A had always been evil, now she graduated to monster as those hard to train suffered torture or even murder! By the time of Caesar Sister A had a network of Foundlings in every part of Europe and Asia, even into isolated Japan. Sister A also showed some racism by having little interest in Africa below Egypt and Northern Africa. Not that she pass up exceptionnally attractive girls. By the time of European exploration of the 'New World' Sister A had thousands of fortunes, and secret fingers into religious and political movers and shakers all over the known world! Many didn't even know they were being controlled. At the time of the doomed Roanoke expedition Sister A had over 1000 Foundlings supporting her on 3 continents and 50 nations. None up to that point had been born with powers beyond their.near immortality, that was about to change.

They named her Virginia Dare! No one would ever know why she was different. Perhaps because she was the first known Foundling born on American soil. Many have speculated other ideas. What was known is that the first brave that tried to take her by force was found ripped in half by her bare hands; she was 8 years old. She would flee the tribe and participate in nearly every major event in American.history, but always trying to do the right thing. Despite their thousands of years head start her wealth would someday rival those of the Sisters.. It would actually be hundreds of years before they would know of each other but when they did it became all out war as the lesbian Vicki attracted younger Foundlings after WW1, and after WWII other new Foundlings were born with powers, the vast majority joining Vicki in her lesbian faction. Also the sisters had started losing money by backing the wrong sides. They backed Spain against the U.S., Russia against Japan, Germany against England and France, Germany again, then flushed billions down the drain supporting the Soviet Union and Mao in China.

The Vicki faction is against the slavery, murder and torture of the young girls in Sister A's network even if they would change to her preferance.  She has not always been above seducing young girls but she always tries to do the right thing. So anyway I would love to do something about her early early days and Pocahontas, or maybe some other early Indian princess adventure with English first showing up.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2017, 11:05:31 pm »
The Vicki Dare fortune started as started as a privateer taking more treasure ships than any of the known pirates, keeping bloodshed to a minimum. Other famous pirates would get blamed as no one wanted to admit to being beaten by a woman. She later opened trading posts for settlers, always treating people fair. She also bought what would turn out to be the richest diamond mines, paying fair wages as she was against slavery. Somehow, even though she didn't have that power she always bought land a week before they would be the richest gold and silver mines always behind the scenes as well as cattle, timber, later railroads, even repeating firearms. She secretly owns most of the electronic, auto, and entertainment business and has found numerous 'lost' treasures! One thing she later regretted was being a big time bootlegger until the gangsters took over. After that she fought the gangsters confiscating.any wealth they would have on them. In fact she has fought criminals all over the world and taking treasures from them. But while the Sisters supported criminals, terrorists, and scum, Vicki built children's hospitals and other good things over the centuries.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2017, 08:02:59 pm »
Finally rented Great Wall, liked it more than most. I could definitely do something with the girls. Not sure what yet.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2017, 11:08:04 pm »
Okay, Great Wall is another one where Sara could round up some girls for.. Supergirl would be needed for the girls to win, but she overpowers. Then again they can't win without her and will be lunch.