Author Topic: 2018 CSSA HOT 100 UPDATE  (Read 527 times)

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
2018 CSSA HOT 100 UPDATE
« on: June 07, 2018, 03:59:42 pm »

So, it's a full week into June, and I was just reminded today that we usually do our annual Top 100 around now. I'll be honest - I forgot. That's on me. Unfortunately, I have a very busy June, including the first vacation/trip I've taken in 8 years coming up in less than two weeks, so guess what? This year's Hot 100 will take place in JULY.

OOOOHHHHH!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! Radical change to standard habits! It's scary, I know, but we're literally a full week into June and NO ONE asked about it until now, so I get the feeling no one's life is depending on this. But hey, consider this FAIR WARNING. The Hot 100 voting will start in July (exact date TBD depending on my work schedule, which I don't know yet). Maybe start getting your list in order NOW instead of waiting for the last minute and making things difficult for everyone involved in tallying this up? Just a thought.

So, TL;DR version - CSSA Hot 100 Voting will be in JULY this year, please start gathering your top 20 now.
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: 2018 CSSA HOT 100 UPDATE
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 04:50:14 pm »
Since we didn't even do the TSSA character list last year and voting members are below 20 I didn't think we were still having them. I'll get my list together then.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Is it possible I could catch TRL for 9th?

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway!

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

wmike

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • The mad midnight bomber what bombs at midnight
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 10:05:03 am »
 Does Elizabeth count as one who won't be named? Or is it just the twins, I doubt she makes my list, but wondering just in case
SPOON

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2018, 01:44:36 pm »
Elizabeth Olsen is okay.  Her twin sisters, on the other hand, are not.
Know y'all been patiently waiting
I know you need me, I can feel it
I'm a beast, I'm an animal
I'm that monster in the mirror
The headliner, finisher
I'm the closer, winner
Best when under pressure
With seconds left I show up
If you really want more, scream it out louder

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2018, 11:12:31 am »
Cool, especially since I didn't remember until today that we have this in June.
"Can't shake hands with the Devil and say you're only kidding"

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants

Robbins

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2018, 03:47:33 pm »
after last year missing out since i wasn't around month of june i remembered this year.it's also good it's ok to mention elizabeth in the list.

zeusaphone

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Back up in your ass with the resurrection
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2018, 01:56:29 pm »
Are we including internet celebs yet?
However do you want me?
However do you need me?

TRL

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2018, 04:45:20 pm »
Are we including internet celebs yet?

Good question. The rule against naming other websites makes things tricky. I suppose we could just list them as "Social Media" stars maybe? IDK. Opinions?

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2018, 06:06:30 pm »
IMO, which is worthless, it's a wasted vote as many of us neither know nor care about net only celebs. And there are hundreds of real and attractive celebrities to choose from and also is few of us even vote. So you would probably be the only person that votes for that person and chances are they won't even make the final list. I personally don't even think reality stars should qualify but it's not up to me. I can barely take care of myself and Shelly so ignore me. :-)
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Is it possible I could catch TRL for 9th?

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway!

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

TRL

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2018, 09:22:43 pm »
IMO, which is worthless, it's a wasted vote as many of us neither know nor care about net only celebs. And there are hundreds of real and attractive celebrities to choose from and also is few of us even vote. So you would probably be the only person that votes for that person and chances are they won't even make the final list. I personally don't even think reality stars should qualify but it's not up to me. I can barely take care of myself and Shelly so ignore me. :-)

If we had more voters, I might agree with you. But at our current levels, everyone's top 3-4 choices make the list, so all it takes to get a model who only posts butt pics online is for ONE person to select her at #3. That's why the bottom of our list lately includes some real random names every year.

zeusaphone

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Back up in your ass with the resurrection
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2018, 08:12:55 pm »

If we had younger voters it might well go the other way.  Plenty of Millennials are more familiar with Social Media stars than those from more traditional outlets.  People under 30 are far more likely to know someone like Lilly Singh than 75% of the people who will likely make our list.
However do you want me?
However do you need me?