Author Topic: Chicago Universe  (Read 636 times)

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Chicago Universe
« on: May 08, 2017, 06:02:10 pm »
I am talking about Chicago Fire, PD, Med and Justice

Fire
Monica Raymund as Paramedic in Charge/Firefighter Candidate Gabriela "Gabby" Dawson
Lauren German as Paramedic Leslie Elizabeth Shay FORMER STAR
Kara Killmer as Paramedic Sylvie Brett
Miranda Rae Mayo as Firefighter Stella Kidd

PD
Sophia Bush as Detective Erin Lindsay
Marina Squerciati as Officer Kim Burgess

There was an episode where Erin and Kim go undercover were the suspect hit on them and then takes them back to their place were before anything else can happen the other come in and arrest them.  What if the cops think they are following Erin and Kim but it turn that they were going to the wrong place.  AT THE REAL PLACE Erin and Kim identity is discovered by the suspect without the girls knowing.  The suspect decide to have fun with the girls.  When the other cops finally arrive they discover Erin and Kim dead.

Med
Torrey DeVitto as Dr. Natalie Manning
Rachel DiPillo as Dr. Sarah Reese

The first idea is what if young patient, probably 7-12 SOMEWHERE IN THAT AGE WOULD BEST I'M THINKING, who is dying.  Dr. Manning could be is doctor.  After she informed him that there is nothing she can do to save his life.  She then ask him if their anything she can do to make his final time any better.  The boy could have an idea but is too scared to say any but Manning ensure him that he can ask for anything.  The boy finally said that wants to do what he saw in a movie.  After Manning watches the type and realize that sex is what the boy.  After telling the boy that she can't make that happen she start to leave.  But seeing how sad this is making me the boy and Manning decides to takes matter into her own hands, even though she know it goes against hospital policy.  She then proceed to show the boy the best time of life.  If you wanted you could switch Manning with Reese, if you wanted.  My second idea is what is Reese is her psychiatry when she decide the best way to help with some sexual healing.

Justice
Monica Barbaro as Assistant State's Attorney Anna Valdez
Joelle Carter as Investigator Laura Nagel

What if Valdez get call from a convict, that she put away, with information on a new case she is working on.  When she get there thing start out as normal but as time on thing turn weird.  The convict start to make sexual remarks about Valdez.  Which could make her feel in comfortable.  She calls for the guard.  He come in the convict killed him and admits to Valdez that the only reason he called her is because he is very horny and she is all he can think of.  He then proceed to rape Valdez.  Having to not been able to reach Valdez for hours the other come looking for her.  They could either find beaten, ripped clothes and naked or beaten, ripped clothes, naked and dead.

I KNOW THAT I MISSED A FEW LADIES BUT THOUGH ARE THE ONE I THINK ARE THE BEST
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 06:19:17 pm by Monkey D Luffy »
Maybe next time I'll pay attention to the Mods.

Maybe not.

Maybe my next vacation will be longer.

Or permanent.

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Chicago Universe
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 07:51:04 am »
Med
Torrey DeVitto as Dr. Natalie Manning
Rachel DiPillo as Dr. Sarah Reese

The first idea is what if young patient, probably 7-12 SOMEWHERE IN THAT AGE WOULD BEST I'M THINKING, who is dying.  Dr. Manning could be is doctor.  After she informed him that there is nothing she can do to save his life.  She then ask him if their anything she can do to make his final time any better.  The boy could have an idea but is too scared to say any but Manning ensure him that he can ask for anything.  The boy finally said that wants to do what he saw in a movie.  After Manning watches the type and realize that sex is what the boy.  After telling the boy that she can't make that happen she start to leave.  But seeing how sad this is making me the boy and Manning decides to takes matter into her own hands, even though she know it goes against hospital policy.  She then proceed to show the boy the best time of life.  If you wanted you could switch Manning with Reese, if you wanted.  My second idea is what is Reese is her psychiatry when she decide the best way to help with some sexual healing.

I got this idea from a recent episode were Dr Sarah Reese goes to a prison to use her psychiatric ability to help some prisoner.  What if you while Reese is in the prison a "prison riot" happens.  During the riot some of the prisoner could spot a scared Reese and decide to have fun with here since this is the first women they have seen in forever.  The story should end with Reese being found naked scared and frighten.
Maybe next time I'll pay attention to the Mods.

Maybe not.

Maybe my next vacation will be longer.

Or permanent.