Author Topic: Super Hero ideas for Alternate Earths.  (Read 476 times)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Super Hero ideas for Alternate Earths.
« on: March 12, 2017, 08:02:05 pm »
Don't know if anyone else ever thinks of things like What if? type worlds where the make up of Super Hero teams could be made from unusual groupings. Say Batman and Robin didn't exist on a certain world, but Captain America and the Falcon are members of the Justice League! For instance, I have been toying with an alrernate 'Watchmen' world in my head. Dr. Manhattan is toned down a bit, more to his inspiration Captain Atom level. and the most powerful hero is Jor-El! Yes, Jor-El as a child was the one launched from Kyrpton. Chosen by the council to survive because even as a child he was a genuis. So of course Lex Luthor is a major baddie. Watchmen of this world are Jor-El, Dr. Manhattan, Rorschach (not as bent), Silk Spectre 2, Phantom Lady, Nite Owl, and their mascot Batgirl (daughter of millionaire Jim Gordon)! Lex Luthor starts out with his rival Ozymandis, Cheetah (second comics version, aka the pretty one), Sinestro, and a Solomon Grundy like creature.

If anyone else has ideas for alternate Earths feel free to post them here! Any anythings fair game! A Ninja Turtle in the Avengers! A Power Ranger in the Teen Titans! A time master making a team from Robin Hood, Zorro, Tarzan, and Xena!
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Girlsway DVD has stolen the above statement I have been using for years! GRRRR!

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway!

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: Super Hero ideas for Alternate Earths.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 10:02:37 pm »
Another alternate X-Women team from me. Almost needs to go in my lesbian thread and may before it's over.  Going back to the formation of the new X-Men; when the original X-Men went missing due to Krakoa. Maybe the mutants he was able to find weren't the ones he was looking for or had a slightly different origin. For example, he goes looking for Banshee, but in this world he raised Teresa and he's already lost his powers so Xavier reluctantly recruits 14 year-old Siryn. He then detects a mutant at. Braddock manor which confuses him as he knows. Captain Britain isn't a mutant, but on this world Betsy is his half sister from a Hong Kong Chinese mother which explains her Asian look and martial arts expertease. Going into Europe on rumours of a teleporter he finds Blink as Nightcrawler stayed with the circus.. Going to Africa he does find Storm. Xavier and company then head to Canada thinking they will find Wolverine but they are given a 12 year-old Laura Kinney instead as her childhood has been a bit different and she's had a happier upbringinbut. she's craving some action and sayings.she'll bust out and come with them no matter what. Namorita then shows up on her own filling the powerhouse slot Colossus would have filled. On the way back Prof. X finds 13 year-old Kitty Pryde who also insists on coming. His last stop is in Japan to try and get Sunfire. But he's not there. Instead they find his cousin Mariko Yashida has just manifested the same powers, only slightly weaker as she just got them. So with a team of Psylocke, Namorita, Shadow Cat, Wild Thing, Storm, Blink, and Sunfire they will conquer the living island. The new 8 girl team then forms the new X-Men?
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Girlsway DVD has stolen the above statement I have been using for years! GRRRR!

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway!

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse