Author Topic: TV & Movie Observations - They Call You 'Quack'  (Read 10810 times)

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
Re: TV & Movie Observations - They Call You 'Quack'
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2017, 02:03:28 am »
Since no one's brought it up yet, what did you guys think of the new episode of Samurai Jack?

I liked most of it. It's interesting that he's lost his sword. I didn't care for the assassin bot. His old-timey personality made it hard to take him seriously. Also, I don't much care for Aku's new voice actor. Of course, no one can replace the original, but still...

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2017, 07:39:51 pm »
First they dance, then they fight. :)
Then they have sex.
"Can't shake hands with the Devil and say you're only kidding"

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2017, 08:02:58 pm »
Only the 2 hot fairies that hang around Mothra. Don't see anyone or anything capable of having sex with Kong or Godzilla. Kong has a hard-on for human women but they're not compatible. Or maybe Kong goes to 'The Planet of the Apes'!

'Oy, you can't meet a nice Jewish mutant ape woman,' Kong's mother says. :)
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2017, 03:35:34 pm »
Just a note that you should stay after the credits for "Kong" as it sets up the monster mash we all want to see.
Monster Mash?  Is there a dance battle involved?

If the WAS a dance battle, I would pay premium 3D prices just to watch that.
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

Anynom

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2017, 08:04:31 pm »
So Power Rangers. Yes, it's a bit much in the "CW show" feel but the actors are good for it. Banks is a total delight, chewing the scenery wonderfully. And you get a real flash of nostalgia when that classic theme song kicks in. Plus

SPOILER

You have to love how the Megazord takes Goldar to Suplex City.

And It's amazing how Jason David Frank and Amy Jo Johnson barely look like they've aged in their cameo.

Anynom

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2017, 11:59:44 pm »
RIP
Bones
September 13th, 2005--March 28th, 2017
12 Seasons
246 Episodes
More Fun Than You Could Shake a Squint At

Anynom

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2017, 07:01:01 pm »
Caught the first episode of IFC's "Brockmire" and it's a must-watch. Hank Azaria is the title character, a guy who in 2007 was "the voice of Kansas City baseball," well-liked and respected. In the middle of a game, his warm story of his wife of 20 years turns into a rant on finding her in the middle of an orgy, describing it in detail to shocked listeners. His career is over and today he's reduced to calling rooster fights in Manila. Amanda Peet is the owner of a minor league team ("the smell is from the fraking") who hires him and he's bemused to discover his meltdown has made him an internet star. Some funny stuff and good chemistry and Azaria great boozing it up so worth watching.

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2017, 10:10:44 pm »
What kind of April Fools crap is this? I tune into watch the new episode of Samurai Jack, and it's the new season of Rick & Morty? WTF? I mean, I'm glad to see it, but I thought it was still months away. Glad I didn't miss it.

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

wmike

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • The mad midnight bomber what bombs at midnight
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2017, 11:08:58 pm »
Caught the first episode of IFC's "Brockmire" and it's a must-watch. Hank Azaria is the title character, a guy who in 2007 was "the voice of Kansas City baseball," well-liked and respected. In the middle of a game, his warm story of his wife of 20 years turns into a rant on finding her in the middle of an orgy, describing it in detail to shocked listeners. His career is over and today he's reduced to calling rooster fights in Manila. Amanda Peet is the owner of a minor league team ("the smell is from the fraking") who hires him and he's bemused to discover his meltdown has made him an internet star. Some funny stuff and good chemistry and Azaria great boozing it up so worth watching.
A year ago, local radio host told his story, he was giving advice to a guy who was going to broadcast his first game, it was the funniest thing I ever heard, I couldn't believe it was true, now I have to watch tis series
SPOON

Anynom

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2017, 10:47:24 pm »
Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell. Still one the freakiest, sickest, most dangerous men ever shown on television.

God, I missed you.

Anynom

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2017, 12:27:21 pm »
RIP
Switched At Birth
June 6, 2011---April 11, 2017
5 Seasons
103 Episodes

KMB

• Master of the Harem
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Without further ado, bring out the dancing turkeys
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2017, 08:17:10 pm »
Since I'm probably the only one watching it, I might be the only one noticing just how crazy hot Jayma Mays is on Trial and Error.  :P

KMB
"It's a thousand pages, give or take a few
I'll be writing more in a week or two
I can make it longer if you like the style
I can change it round and I want to be a paperback writer."

- The Beatles, Paperback Writer

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2017, 12:28:27 pm »

The Last Jedi trailer has landed. You probably have already been bombarded by it, unless this post was somehow magically made your homepage.

Needless to say, I loved it. Left me with more questions than answers, thus making the wait for December 15th truly unmanageable.

Really, the only way it could've been a better teaser trailer would be if Rey was suddenly naked. And that's probably not going to happen in a Star Wars movie anyway, so I'm not going to complain.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to figure out how many more times I can rewatch that trailer until it's December...
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

Anynom

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2017, 01:32:04 pm »
Also from Star Was Celebration, they showed a never-before released clip of a planned "Clone Wars" segment of Boba Fett dueling Cad Bane. A cool showdown that also would have explained a dent in Boba's helmet.

Anynom

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2017, 02:22:43 pm »
Welcome back MST3K, god we missed you.