Author Topic: The Good Place  (Read 699 times)

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
The Good Place
« on: January 12, 2017, 11:10:37 pm »
I would love to see a story involving Eleanor (Kristen Bell) and Tahani (Jameela Jamil). For those that haven't watched this comedy TV series the basic plot is Eleanor accidentally gets into heaven because of an clerical error. She hides that she's no suppose to be there, which causes chaos to happen.

As for the story idea the show has been focusing on soulmates. When a person arrives in the Good Place they are paired with the person that is their soulmate to live together. A lot of stuff happens and at this point in the show where now Eleanor and Tahani don't have theirs. Well, to make a long story short, it should be revealed the Eleanor and Tahani are soulmates.
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
Re: The Good Place
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 01:19:11 am »
This week's episode was great. It shows all the different times Michael had to reboot and the best part was it had Tahani and a golden retriever as Eleanor's soulmates. Those two scenarios are built for stories.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
The Good Place
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 06:27:30 am »
I would love to see a story involving Eleanor (Kristen Bell) and Tahani (Jameela Jamil). For those that haven't watched this comedy TV series the basic plot is Eleanor accidentally gets into heaven because of an clerical error. She hides that she's no suppose to be there, which causes chaos to happen.

As for the story idea the show has been focusing on soulmates. When a person arrives in the Good Place they are paired with the person that is their soulmate to live together. A lot of stuff happens and at this point in the show where now Eleanor and Tahani don't have theirs. Well, to make a long story short, it should be revealed the Eleanor and Tahani are soulmates.

Love your idea

But what if one night Eleanor get very HORNY but can't find anyone to help relive your fusation.  She sudden remember that is one person who's always available and calls Janet for FUCKING.
Maybe next time I'll pay attention to the Mods.

Maybe not.

Maybe my next vacation will be longer.

Or permanent.

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 03:31:15 am »
I also want to know if Janet is fully functional. If she isn't, Eleanor could then order her to be and command Janet to have a monster cock.

Lord Naughtius

• Author
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2018, 08:34:39 pm »
I've been bingeing this show ever since I found out about it last week and I agree with the first post.  I don't have a story outline yet, but I'll think of something after I finish The Gifted story I'm writing.

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2018, 09:31:56 pm »
I would also like to see a story involving the sex crazed, drug addicted demon Mindy St. Clair.

Lord Naughtius

• Author
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2018, 12:14:11 pm »
Just had a thought about this story, should the swear words be censored in the story? To have cohesion the descriptions of sex also have to be censored.  You'd have things like "She finger forked her", or something. It would be in line with the show,but it would take away so much from the story.

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2018, 04:10:32 pm »
Yes, all the curse words should be censored. For people that love the show will get the joke and enjoy the story more.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 04:12:33 pm by DrBlasphemy »

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
The Good Place
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2018, 10:44:03 pm »
Just had a thought about this story, should the swear words be censored in the story? To have cohesion the descriptions of sex also have to be censored.  You'd have things like "She finger forked her", or something. It would be in line with the show,but it would take away so much from the story.

Yes, all the curse words should be censored. For people that love the show will get the joke and enjoy the story more.

I guess that means their will be a lot of FORKING in those stories!!!
Maybe next time I'll pay attention to the Mods.

Maybe not.

Maybe my next vacation will be longer.

Or permanent.