Author Topic: Who needs STORIES?  (Read 2997 times)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: Who needs STORIES?
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2017, 03:03:55 pm »
I am normally a TSSA girl but I do read some CSSA and I got this idea listening to singer Pink! Pink vs other singers in nude sexfights! I mean half her songs are about punching people or laying someone out and she seems to have a special mad on for blondes! So Pink vs Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, Christina Aquilera, Jewel, Shakira, and others! They start out nude, fight that turns into sex. as Pink sexually dominates the so called 'good girls'! :D
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

Everyone thinks I'm psychotic except my girlfriends from the planet Mongo.

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Halston Sage needs STORIES!!!!
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2017, 04:01:31 pm »
Halston Sage
Maybe next time I'll pay attention to the Mods.

Maybe not.

Maybe my next vacation will be longer.

Or permanent.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2017, 02:21:06 am »
Another girl for Pink to beat up and sexually dominate; Katy Perry! Why should Pink just beat up blondes? Brunettes deserve equal treatment. Pink tells her, ' You lose you lick my ass and worship my feet!' A male friend of mine suggested this. And do it in front of her girl California dancers.

Oh yes, and breast kneading until Katy really does squirt tit milk! Instead of those whipped cream cans.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 02:24:19 am by Vicki »

ikkitousen

• Posting Machine
  • Liz Gillies: classy, sassy, sexy, lovely
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2017, 02:37:31 am »
Why should Pink just beat up blondes?

You're afraid that Katy cut off her beautiful long black mane for a short blonde thing that makes her look like the singer from Roxette, or as I call it, "the Swedish lesbo look"?  :P
Technically, it's called "ephebophile"

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2017, 04:54:59 am »
A name that hasn't been mentioned too much the last few years Amy Lee of Evanescence! I (whole would love to see her in numerous lesbian situations with other female singers, maybe a lesbian orgy with the Celtic Woman ladies, part of the lesbian singer 'fight club' I've talked about, she goes to get a massage and some girl like Britney Spears sees her and seduces her with a massage, or maybe Jamie Chung or Grace Park with a martial arts massage!  Also maybe she's at a nude beach with say Emily Ratjowski (whose hard name that I probably misspelled is why she. didn't make my top 20 list)!

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2017, 05:34:23 am »
*Ratajkowski

The j is silent. ;)

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

ikkitousen

• Posting Machine
  • Liz Gillies: classy, sassy, sexy, lovely
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2017, 05:22:36 pm »
A name that hasn't been mentioned too much the last few years Amy Lee of Evanescence! I (whole would love to see her in numerous lesbian situations with other female singers

She was with Simone Simons of Epica some days ago and they seemed to really like each other, so there's that  :)
Technically, it's called "ephebophile"

DaxG2001

• I'm around here, sometimes
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2017, 02:30:43 am »
A name that hasn't been mentioned too much the last few years Amy Lee of Evanescence! I (whole would love to see her in numerous lesbian situations with other female singers, maybe a lesbian orgy with the Celtic Woman ladies, part of the lesbian singer 'fight club' I've talked about, she goes to get a massage and some girl like Britney Spears sees her and seduces her with a massage, or maybe Jamie Chung or Grace Park with a martial arts massage!  Also maybe she's at a nude beach with say Emily Ratjowski (whose hard name that I probably misspelled is why she. didn't make my top 20 list)!

Well my latest chapter of Nailing the Tracks actually features Amy Lee. Sadly it's a MF story so doesn't fit into your lesbian world domination plans  :P
Used to write wrestling stories all the time. Now dabbles with video game & celeb stories.

100th story reached 22/01/12
200th Story Reached 30/04/16

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2017, 01:34:34 am »
Word is Amy Lee and Evanescense are reuniting for their first album in 6 years so hopefully some of my lesbian ideas for Amy can reignite some ideas for this beautiful woman with_the haunting voice.