Author Topic: Supergirl  (Read 1700 times)

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
Supergirl
« on: November 29, 2016, 12:40:48 pm »
With last night's episode of Alex Danvers officially becoming lesbian its time to start them Kara and Alex stories flowing. With the show over loaded with female characters the FF possibilities are pretty much endless. There's also Maggie Sawyer (Alex's love interest) and Lena Luthor (Lex's adopted sister), who seems to be good unlike the rest of the family. 
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Supergirl
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 05:48:38 pm »
With last night's episode of Alex Danvers officially becoming lesbian its time to start them Kara and Alex stories flowing. With the show over loaded with female characters the FF possibilities are pretty much endless. There's also Maggie Sawyer (Alex's love interest) and Lena Luthor (Lex's adopted sister), who seems to be good unlike the rest of the family.

You also could include Eliza in maybe a mother teach daughter scenario.   

With November  29 being the start of the 4 night crossover you, first off I know Alex isn't in it but if you want to you could include her, you have Kara in a sexual situation with Catlin, Felicity, Thea, Iris, Sara and/or Vixen
Maybe next time I'll pay attention to the Mods.

Maybe not.

Maybe my next vacation will be longer.

Or permanent.

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
Re: Supergirl
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 03:46:50 pm »
In the final episode of the crossover during the epilogue Cisco gave Kara a trans-dimensional device, so she can return to their universe whenever she wants. That solves the story problem of getting Kara, Alex, and Maggie over to the Arrow and Flash women. Legends Of Tomorrow will be a major challenge with the time travel element.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Supergirl
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 05:09:07 pm »
In the final episode of the crossover during the epilogue Cisco gave Kara a trans-dimensional device, so she can return to their universe whenever she wants. That solves the story problem of getting Kara, Alex, and Maggie over to the Arrow and Flash women. Legends Of Tomorrow will be a major challenge with the time travel element.

Yea maybe but considering how fast they were able to show up to help I don't really think that will be a problem

Maybe not.

Or permanent.

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2016, 06:26:38 pm »

Yea maybe but considering how fast they were able to show up to help I don't really think that will be a problem

Yeah, I don't remember if it was Felicity or Caitlin, but one of them sent out a message, and the Legends just showed up. And I doubt Cisco didn't given them Supergirl's "number" in case they needed her help sometime, too.

Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

Former Member -now banned

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2016, 06:30:43 am »
It was Felicity that called them. They didn't say how on either show. Maybe the same beacon the Legends used to call Rip back at the end of season one?
Piss off a Moderator and watch what happens.

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Supergirl
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2016, 05:14:44 pm »
It was Felicity that called them. They didn't say how on either show. Maybe the same beacon the Legends used to call Rip back at the end of season one?

Felicity may have sent the message but it was actually Olivier who where they were.  He said "I know when they were" or something like that

Maybe not.

Or permanent.

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2016, 08:05:16 pm »
Legends explained pretty much explained how they were able to show up with the message from Barry, so they knew when in time to show up.

Former Member -now banned

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2016, 09:58:02 pm »
Felicity may have sent the message but it was actually Olivier who where they were.  He said "I know when they were" or something like that

He said "I know where they were." Which has to be referring to 1942 or the eras they picked up the scattered Legends from and not the Old West, where they got the message.

Legends explained pretty much explained how they were able to show up with the message from Barry, so they knew when in time to show up.

It wasn't the message from Barry, as that was being kept secret from the rest of the group up until after they arrived.
Piss off a Moderator and watch what happens.

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2016, 06:49:15 pm »

Felicity said she "sent a message" to have them show up when they did. That's it. Nothing more specific. And it doesn't matter too much. If you're writing a crossover story, just throw in something like "We activated the tachyon beacon so they could pinpoint us in the timeline" or something like that.

And please, feel free to write a crossover fic. I'd love to read a good story involving all the babes from all four shows.
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2017, 04:51:57 am »
As I have to wait for seasons to come out on DVD I am just now getting caught up, and.will still be behind until Arrow is out in a week or two. I would say, after finishing Flash tonight and also have watched Supergirl and Legends that with Cisco now having pretty much full control over his Vibe powers that he can contact the Legends any time he needs to. Also, Supergirl used to be able to time travel, maybe not now, but if she can she's more careful than Barry and not likely to disrupt anything. And of course Felicity may have invented some way or Rip might have left her a device for emergency's. I mean, I personally have ideas to cross Arrow/Flash/Legends/Supergirl with Smallville and Superboy and I could even draw in 60s Batman, making it serious, Lois and Clark, or the Superman and Batman films. I might even use that lame Nuclear Man one of these days for a Legion of Doom throwdown and square him off against Firestorm!
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Supergirl
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2017, 01:50:23 pm »
As I have to wait for seasons to come out on DVD I am just now getting caught up, and.will still be behind until Arrow is out in a week or two. I would say, after finishing Flash tonight and also have watched Supergirl and Legends that with Cisco now having pretty much full control over his Vibe powers that he can contact the Legends any time he needs to. Also, Supergirl used to be able to time travel, maybe not now, but if she can she's more careful than Barry and not likely to disrupt anything. And of course Felicity may have invented some way or Rip might have left her a device for emergency's. I mean, I personally have ideas to cross Arrow/Flash/Legends/Supergirl with Smallville and Superboy and I could even draw in 60s Batman, making it serious, Lois and Clark, or the Superman and Batman films. I might even use that lame Nuclear Man one of these days for a Legion of Doom throwdown and square him off against Firestorm!

It should already be on DVD

Maybe not.

Or permanent.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2017, 02:00:35 pm »
Everything is out except Arrow which will come out this Tuesday or Tuesday after next. Kind of weird that Legends came out first with the last. part of the 4 show crossover then Supegirl with the small beginning of the invasion! Also, got the older Flash series, Jessica Jones, and season 2 of Ash today so my weekend is spoken for.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2017, 02:20:06 pm »
Let us remember the combined hotness of the women of all these shows;

Arrow:
Felicity Smoak
Thea Queen
Laurel Lance/Black Canary (no one stays dead)
Katanna
Nyssa Raatko
China White
Cupid
Talia al Ghul

Legends:

Sara Lance/White Canary
Hawkgirl
Vixen
Stargirl

Supergirl:

Supergirl
Alex Danvers
Maggie
Lucy Lane
Miss Martians human and comic book form
Livewire
plus MILF Cat, President Linda, Mon-Els mom, Alex mom, Karas mom

Flash:

Iris
Caitlin
Jessie Quick
Killer Frost Caitlin
Dr. Light
Joes new girlfriend and her daughter.

About a dozen from Smallville and I forgot Lena Luthor, Diggles wife, and younger Vixen! You could make a serious Justice League with support staff from all these!

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Supergirl
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2017, 06:27:53 pm »
Let us remember the combined hotness of the women of all these shows;

Arrow:
Felicity Smoak
Thea Queen
Laurel Lance/Black Canary (no one stays dead)
Katanna
Nyssa Raatko
China White
Cupid
Talia al Ghul

You did miss one important person from Arrow Dinah Drake the NEW Black Canary

Maybe not.

Or permanent.