Author Topic: Old Movie Stories 3; The Maltese Perverts  (Read 5292 times)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: Old Movie Stories 3; The Maltese Perverts
« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2017, 08:12:18 pm »
Okay, now starting 3 volumes, 11 episodes, of Brave Warrior, an unusual 1955-56 Western because it was from the American Indian side. Already a hot maiden. And I love throwing Asian girls in. So I will see if there are episodes I can use.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #91 on: December 21, 2017, 09:23:13 pm »
An old couple, with their son, also past his prime, and his daughter, 17-18 and beautiful are on their way back to their village, after a visit to another village for the elderly couple to visit old friends and family for a last time. A group of greedy miners ambush them, the elderly couple and father are shot quickly but the maid is no shrinking violet as she grabs her father's bow and horse, she gets one as she rides off! Not expecting her actions the miners chase her.  A furious chase ensues, she wounds a second man but loses some of her lead. Just as they are about to catch her they run into a pair of kung fu sisters! They evil miners end up running into a cave that is home of a very large, very pissed grizzly!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #92 on: December 22, 2017, 08:47:22 pm »
And we got an episode with a killer bear. :) This brings a modification to my idea of combining Chinese girls with Cheyenne girls! A troop of Chinese acrobatic martial artists is on a cultural tour of America when a wagon with 6 hot girls gets seperated and lost during a fierce storm. The girls have numerous weapons and are far from helpless! Each ones probably able to beat up 5 guys even. Thinking they come across a group of bathing maidens or something. I don't want to use the word squaw. To some nations it's derogatory to others okay.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #93 on: December 22, 2017, 09:15:04 pm »
I could also use Tyval's modern 2 Indian girls Willow Twoswords and Dawn Bearclaw. Dawn was supposidly first tricked into fighting the heroines not even knowing her real name, and was known as Star Morning and in the Brave Eagle show the girl is called Morning Star. Dawn was Cheyenne, same as Morning Star and Willow is Sioux, allies of the Cheyenne so they are fairly safe in that respect. Their modern speech and knowledge will cause humor! Of course the Cheyenne girls will not be safe from seduction!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #94 on: December 24, 2017, 03:42:28 am »
Very grade-Z Western, won't even say name of as it's so bad, has 6 'maidens' one of them a blonde raised by the tribe, as the only survivors of their tribe. They basically kill anybody who comes onto what little land they have left. Mostly gold seekers. Also an excuse for the director to get away with topless girls in 1959! I would have them be lesbians and have a prospector and his 2 late teen granddaughters go into their valley, old man dies of drink, and 2 girls, who were dressed as Daisy Duke to begin with, are captured and seduced by the Indian girls!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #95 on: January 20, 2018, 03:43:24 pm »
Finally got Daughter of the Dragon with Anna May Wong! Not the first. Fu Manchu movie but the first with his daughter. I am sure I'll something out of it!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #96 on: January 20, 2018, 11:32:12 pm »
I now have a third 'Daughter of Fu Manchu', Ling Moy to go with Lin Tang and Fah Lo Suee! There was also a blonde named Joan she could work on. :)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #97 on: February 17, 2018, 09:21:19 pm »
It's pretty obvious I am a fan of old movies, even including silents, of which I have almost 30 in my collection and hopefully will get more. Some of the silent girls were very attractive even by todays standards. I am especially fond of Lillian and Dorothy Gish, Mary Pickford, Anna May Wong, and Pola Negra. My latest thought is to do a take on the Mary Pickford film 'Little Annie Rooney' and work the other girls into it. For example, the Gish sisters live with their abusive alcoholic father, Anna is Mei, a poor oppressed Chinese girl, Pola plays a Romani gypsy on the verge of womanhood about to be sold in marriage to a man who's almost as big an asshole as the sisters father! Molly would continue her movie role as a leader of a gang, an all girl lesbian gang that the others join for hopeful protection. But they find that they are still just teenager girls and are outnumbered and wayyyyy overmatched by the boy gangs! Worse, I'm making the boys as vicious as 21st century gangs rather than the apple steelers and penny ante pranksters of the 1920s! Things turn around for the frightened girls when another Chinese girl arrives! This one a kung fu expert with 21st century guns!