Author Topic: CSSA Hot 100 2016 DISCUSSION  (Read 7231 times)

onlyme

• I'm a llama!
Re: CSSA Hot 100 2016 DISCUSSION
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2016, 04:39:05 am »
The Player and Live Nude Girls were the highlights of her career  ;D.

MarkC1984

• Posting Machine
  • I'm a grumpy old git.
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2016, 04:21:56 am »
I made one amendment to my list, that was to fix a spelling error.  Apologies.

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2016, 06:34:36 pm »
I was just rolling names off the top of my head.  Had to edit for one spelling.  Top 2 for me will never change.  Or at least for the foreseeable future.
If I said my heart was beating loud
If we could escape the crowd somehow
If I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me?
'Cause you feel like paradise
And I need a vacation tonight
So, if I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me?

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2016, 09:10:23 am »
I made one amendment to my list, that was to fix a spelling error.  Apologies.

No problem.
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2016, 09:26:18 am »
Only a couple of days left people! Get those votes in! Vote! Every vote counts as top girls usually get more stories.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Girlsway DVD has stolen the above statement I have been using for years! GRRRR!

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway!

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Cosmo Kramer

• Founder, Church of ATM
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • When in doubt, add more ATM
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2016, 07:03:48 pm »
Went ahead and fixed MuffinMan's post (you're welcome MM and TRL ;)) for clarity.  Not sure if it's his browser, or if he's using his phone, but whatever it is his post came out more than a little wonky.

Unless of course you wanted to make sense out of this:

1) Jennifer Lawrence                                                                                                                                                                                                           2) Scarlett Johansson                                                                                                                                                                                                                         3) Charlize Theron                                                                                                                                                                                                             4) Elle Macpherson                                                                                                                                                                                                             5) Victoria Justice                                                                                                                                                                                                              6) Amy Poehler                                                                                                                                                                                                                 7) Maria Menounos                                                                                                                                                                                                            8) Jessica Chastain                                                                                                                                                                                                           9) Cecily Strong                                                                                                                                                                                                               10) Christina Hendricks                                                                                                                                                                                                     11) Aubrey Plaza                                                                                                                                                                                                             12) Kate Upton                                                                                                                                                                                                                 13) Rihanna                                                                                                                                                                                                                    14) Amy Adams                                                                                                                                                                                                                15) Rosario Dawson                                                                                                                                                                                                         16) Tina Fey                                                                                                                                                                                                                   17) Amy Schumer                                                                                                                                                                                                           18) Bella Thorne                                                                                                                                                                                                              19) Salma Hayek                                                                                                                                                                                                              20) Emma Stone

I should have my vote up tonight, my top 6 is locked in but then I've got like 30 girls fighting for the remaining spots.
Oh my god, I actually updated this.

1.  Add ATM
2.  Add more ATM
3.  ???
4.  Profit

April 12, 2010 - The Church of ATM is stronger than ever!

TRL

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2016, 08:01:45 pm »

Appreciate the help, Cosmo.

KMB

• Master of the Harem
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Without further ado, bring out the dancing turkeys
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2016, 10:51:54 pm »
I've given my list a little polish.

Do you think we should give people another week to get their lists in?
"It's a thousand pages, give or take a few
I'll be writing more in a week or two
I can make it longer if you like the style
I can change it round and I want to be a paperback writer."

- The Beatles, Paperback Writer

TRL

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2016, 10:53:37 pm »
I've given my list a little polish.

Do you think we should give people another week to get their lists in?

You wanna do the counting?

TRL

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2016, 11:01:38 pm »
One Day left to vote, and NO more corrections will be accepted.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2016, 11:14:43 pm »
C'mon people! We're about 3 behind last year and I personally would like to better it!

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2016, 12:56:12 am »
As per usual, I got my list in practically at the last moment, but it's done. This year's list is quite a bit different from my previous one. Rita Ora got a decent spot because, she recently got topless at the beach. I guess there's no point being shy, after getting tastefully nude for a photo shoot, eh? ;)

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

Cosmo Kramer

• Founder, Church of ATM
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • When in doubt, add more ATM
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2016, 05:10:19 am »
After much agonizing, I've put up my list.  Probably more agonizing to go too, there really were a bunch of girls who were all close together, but with only so many spots open I tried to get a mix of more established girls as well as some lesser known (or at least less written about) girls.

Also, do I really need to specify that I'm voting for the GoT Sophie Turner?  I mean, I can sort of listen to the argument that we should distinguish between Peyton Roi List and Peyton not-Roi List, though really it seems like the former gets much more attention around here than the latter.  But is anyone here really voting for the not-Sansa Stark/Jean Grey Sophie?
Oh my god, I actually updated this.

1.  Add ATM
2.  Add more ATM
3.  ???
4.  Profit

April 12, 2010 - The Church of ATM is stronger than ever!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2016, 08:06:08 am »
In case there was any doubt, the Sophie Turner I voted for is also the Sansa Stark/Jean Grey one
 The last minute return of Eliza Dushku (one of my all time favorites ) to tvalong with Jodie Sweeten pushed Maise Williams and Peyton Roi List down to 21 and 22 and off my list for this year but I am sure they will both return at some point. :)

TRL

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2016, 08:15:55 am »

I, personally, am not aware of who the other Sophie Turner is, so as far as I'm concerned votes have been going to GoT/X-Men Sophie. If someone voted for this other Sophie, please let me know, like, right now, because I'm tallying during breaks from painting a deck.