Author Topic: Power Rangers  (Read 15114 times)

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Power Rangers
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2016, 10:15:07 pm »
I mis-spoke on all the Ranger girls being 9s. The one fish-head Delphine is a -9.

I see
Maybe next time I'll pay attention to the Mods.

Maybe not.

Maybe my next vacation will be longer.

Or permanent.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: Power Rangers
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2016, 01:39:04 am »
I was going to try and rank the Ranger girls on the Vicki scale, but I am nowhere near qualified to attempt such a thing. I shall therefore try to get at least a season a month until I catch up. It may take awhile. Monkey is qualified. I will be finally going into new territory as I have put Turbo into my cart.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Power Rangers
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2016, 10:02:27 pm »
I was going to try and rank the Ranger girls on the Vicki scale, but I am nowhere near qualified to attempt such a thing. I shall therefore try to get at least a season a month until I catch up. It may take awhile. Monkey is qualified. I will be finally going into new territory as I have put Turbo into my cart.

If we rank them let's keep to how they look, personality and impact base on their time on Power Rangers only.

Maybe not.

Or permanent.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2016, 08:33:34 pm »
I now have season 5 and 6 with the 2 movies. Also found 1 volume of of Dino Thunder and 2 vol. of SPD at a yard sale for 50 cents each which I will sell when I get those seasons. Also put seasons 7 and 8 in my cart so I am slowly catching up.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2016, 02:00:26 pm »
I just keep having weird dreams. This one is pretty fuzzy and not as clear as some, but. I dreamed some teenagers got altered by dinosaur DNA who. were actually heroes getting tricked into fighting the Power Rangers. Can't remember it very well but one boy was Velocoraptor, a girl was a Pteranadon as she could sprout wings, another boy was that one that could spit that paralyzing mist, (Kimberly said' Uhhhh, gross'), don't remember name of that one, it was in the first movie and hologram in Jurassic World. Wasn't as clear as some I have had so the other 2 I would have to come up with. Would be an interesting fight don't you guys think?

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2016, 04:24:17 pm »
Finally saw a few soldier's in Turbo episode 19, where we also got 2 new female Power Rangers, Cassie (pink), and Ashley (yellow). They just helped evacuate civilians but again I wonder why there was never a strong military prescence in Angel Grove considering it's always under alien attack. The police are also never there despite the fact we know the force must be at least 200 or more. Having many cops in my family I know they would at least be trying to take down the various minions. I am thankful both my brothers have retired. Oh well, kids tv, not meant to be reality.

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Power Rangers
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2016, 09:04:52 pm »
Finally saw a few soldier's in Turbo episode 19, where we also got 2 new female Power Rangers, Cassie (pink), and Ashley (yellow). They just helped evacuate civilians but again I wonder why there was never a strong military prescence in Angel Grove considering it's always under alien attack. The police are also never there despite the fact we know the force must be at least 200 or more. Having many cops in my family I know they would at least be trying to take down the various minions. I am thankful both my brothers have retired. Oh well, kids tv, not meant to be reality.

Totally agree with you but that implies to most season.  The only season to have a military or military like group was Lost Galaxy, which actually had a military (They basically use Starship Trooper suites), Time Force had one but they were basically hired mercenary, and RPM had one but they were barely used.  Lightspeed should have had one didn't but since the rangers and their power came from a military group.

Maybe not.

Or permanent.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2016, 11:57:41 am »
As I near the end of season 5 (Turbo) I now have 7 female rangers to work with along with Dulcea from the first movie. So far I have Divatox and Scorpina as villainesses, I could also do something with the 5 Dinosaur people I dreamed of, making all 5 girls instead of just 2. About to start season 6 (in Space).  Since Dimitria never shows her face I can't tell if she's really as beautiful as she is supposed to be. Rangers are usually 5 or 6, if I have to cut one of my 7 so far I would probably have to cut Tanya. Question for Monkey, Rita turns good in Mystic Force I have heard , does she become more attractive? Or should I use the new Elizabeth Banks one I am seeing pics of?

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Power Rangers
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2016, 04:47:01 pm »
As I near the end of season 5 (Turbo) I now have 7 female rangers to work with along with Dulcea from the first movie. So far I have Divatox and Scorpina as villainesses, I could also do something with the 5 Dinosaur people I dreamed of, making all 5 girls instead of just 2. About to start season 6 (in Space).  Since Dimitria never shows her face I can't tell if she's really as beautiful as she is supposed to be. Rangers are usually 5 or 6, if I have to cut one of my 7 so far I would probably have to cut Tanya. Question for Monkey, Rita turns good in Mystic Force I have heard , does she become more attractive? Or should I use the new Elizabeth Banks one I am seeing pics of?

You acually did see Dimitria.  The actress who played Divatox, Carol Hoyt, from ep 1-25 also played Dimitria.

You can have more then 6.  I mean Mystic Force had basically had 7 Rangers, even though by the end of first episode it's back to five and the quote on quote 7th Ranger, 6th ranger hadn't been introduced yet, doesn't return until the last few episodes.  I mean with her powers were gone but the character was still there.  SPD had 9 with Shadow Ranger, who was there boss, only fighting when the team really needing him or forming their most powerfully megazord, the white or omega Ranger, who never demrophed due to them not wanting hire another actor, was basically the 6th range and the Kat and Nova rangers only appearing in one episode each.   Jungle Fury had 8 ever though 3 of them were just spirit Ranger.  What I mean is basically 3 of the Ranger's mentor where kidnapped and the energy were use to control the spirit Ranger.  When they were freed you still had the spirit Ranger help the Ranger but you never saw the mentor do anything with them.  RPM had 7 it is as simple as that.  When the 5 main need help the 6 and 7 who were working alone join them.  And finally the current season.Dino/Super Dino Charge will have 11 by the end even tho it's unknown if the 11th who is evil will turn good.  The thing about this season is every episode features 5 until they meet the 6th ranger.  But as the season goes on they find more people with Ranger power who for one reason or another never stay but say if you ever need me I'll return, which they do, with the exception of Kendall the Purple who is always there and that because before/still is the one that makes all of the weapons they use.  But for some reason never really morph or just appears morphed at random time.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 04:54:33 pm by Monkey D Luffy »

Maybe not.

Or permanent.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2016, 05:07:43 pm »
I see I still have a lot to look forward to. I really appreciate all the help you are giving me.
Even trying for 2 seasons a month it's going to take awhile before I am up to speed .

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2016, 09:07:32 pm »
Last episode of Turbo. Whoa! Divatox actually won! Destroyed the Zords, the Power Chamber, and all but wiped out the Power Rangers! She did what Rita, Zedd, the Robots, even Master Vile couldn't do. Glad I have the next season ready. I was beginning to think Divatox wasn't much of a threat, guess I was wrong.

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Power Rangers
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2016, 11:17:17 pm »
Last episode of Turbo. Whoa! Divatox actually won! Destroyed the Zords, the Power Chamber, and all but wiped out the Power Rangers! She did what Rita, Zedd, the Robots, even Master Vile couldn't do. Glad I have the next season ready. I was beginning to think Divatox wasn't much of a threat, guess I was wrong.

Turbo is the only one that happen be the season after the next In Space all series are separate but in the same universe Lost Galaxy is a transitional season the sense that they have Bulk and Professor Phenomenus travel with the Rangers on the space colony.  Skull is seen in the first episode when Bulk said "I think we forgot something" then they look at each other and scream Skull, who she shown over sleeping.  This was done because the actor, Jason Narvy, wanted to pursue an education.  Every other season has its own beginning and ending.  Plus to show that they are in the same universe a season they would either reference the previous season or a tradition that has appeared in most seasons is that the villain from the previous season welcome back forcing the current team to team up with the Rangers that came a season before them. Except in Wild Force, Overdrive and Super Megaforce which were celebrating anniversaries had a different kind of team. Wild Force had a normal one then to celebrate the 10-year anniversary they had the Wild Force Red team up with every other Red Ranger that came before him.  Overdrive celebrate the 15th anniversary by having them team up with a group of 5 Rangers from mainly Disney era with one Mighty Morphin.  Then Super Megaforce whole season was basically a 20-year anniversary and to celebrate the a series The Rangers had the power to transform into any Rangers that came before them and due to an error editing or it too hard to edit around them they also transformed into the Rangers that only appears in Japan. Super Megaforce also had a two episode cameo from Red Samurai Jaden and Red Jungle Fury Casey though not at the same time.  Then the final episode of Super Megaforce has the rangers team up with every Ranger that has ever came before them.  Due to the fact that Saban didn't pay much or only wanted a few only 10 Rangers took off their helmets and the rest was just in their suits.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 11:22:05 pm by Monkey D Luffy »

Maybe not.

Or permanent.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2016, 04:04:24 pm »
Continuing my ideas for my all female Rangers is the episode where Ashley's grandmother comes to visit to try and get Ashley a husband. In my warped mind she would tell her grandmother she was already in love; with Kimberly, Cassie, Aisha, Katherine, and Trini. The grandmother faints. lol.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2016, 06:27:25 pm »
Well, last episode of Power Rangers in Space was, interesting, to say the least. Since it's been 20 years since it aired I don't think I need to write a spoiler line for revealing that Zordon dies! Strangely only Divatox, Astronima, Zedd, and Rita survived the wave of good. I know Rita comes back in Mystic Force. I guess they were the only ones with some good in them. Astronema you could figure still had good. Zedd is the only one I wonder about. On to season 7 and 8!

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Power Rangers
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2016, 09:35:15 pm »
Well, last episode of Power Rangers in Space was, interesting, to say the least. Since it's been 20 years since it aired I don't think I need to write a spoiler line for revealing that Zordon dies! Strangely only Divatox, Astronima, Zedd, and Rita survived the wave of good. I know Rita comes back in Mystic Force. I guess they were the only ones with some good in them. Astronema you could figure still had good. Zedd is the only one I wonder about. On to season 7 and 8!

Rita coming back in Mystic Force was just in the American version.

Power Rangers Overdrive feature Thrax the son of Lord Zedd and Rita.

Fun fact is that my cousin is in season 7 Lost Galaxy.

Maybe not.

Or permanent.