Author Topic: Power Rangers  (Read 18738 times)

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Power Rangers
« on: May 20, 2016, 02:09:55 pm »
I figured with all the Power Rangers talk as of late I'd start thread where you can post comments, question, information and stories ideas about the Rangers!!!
Maybe next time I'll pay attention to the Mods.

Maybe not.

Maybe my next vacation will be longer.

Or permanent.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: Power Rangers
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 05:24:30 pm »
Since I was doing a lot of the questions I'll start this off. Is there a trailer for the new movie yet? Do you know if it will be a reboot of the whole thing? Any word on villain?
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Power Rangers
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 05:49:11 pm »
Since I was doing a lot of the questions I'll start this off. Is there a trailer for the new movie yet? Do you know if it will be a reboot of the whole thing? Any word on villain?

I don't think there is a trailer yet just picture but I know the new movie is a retelling of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, the first three American season.

Maybe not.

Or permanent.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 06:03:59 pm »
Just did some checking on my own, Elizabeth Banks as Rita Repulsa? Man, they are going to have use an awful lot of makeup to ugly her up.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2016, 01:42:17 am »
Did Divatox appear in the series or just the Turbo movie? The actress was quite attractive and had big boobs. As a 'Space Pirate' her motivations would be more for riches rather than conquest.

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2016, 05:11:57 am »
Yeah, she was also a villain on the show. That's why she was in the movie, because she was the current villain at the time.

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2016, 05:16:26 am »
Okay. Good. Because Turbo is on my list to get in June. New territory for me as I only watched up to Zeo as a girl.

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Power Rangers
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2016, 12:41:29 pm »
Okay. Good. Because Turbo is on my list to get in June. New territory for me as I only watched up to Zeo as a girl.

You might notice that in the series Divatox looks different then she does from the movie.  That because she was actually played by two different actress.  In the movie she was played Hilary Shepard but because Shepard was pregnant took a leave of absence and was replace by Carol Hoyt until Episode 26 The Darkest Day where Shepard came back.

Maybe not.

Or permanent.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2016, 02:57:44 am »
I got fooled. I thought I had found a trailer for the new movie, it looked gritty and badass, but I found out it was a fan shot thing. I was hoping to announce it, but I guess I'll have to wait until the real thing comes out. Oh well.

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Power Rangers
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2016, 12:05:24 pm »
I have a question for you guys, I'm assuming we are all guy, what female rangers do you think is the hottest?  Keep in mind that you can only pick one.

FORGOT TO SAY THIS BUT PLEASE TRY TO REMEMBER TO QUOTE THIS IN YOUR POST SO I KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT THANKS IF YOU ALREADY COMMENTED BEFORE I ADD THIS PARTS ITS OK
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 08:37:24 pm by Monkey D Luffy »

Maybe not.

Or permanent.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2016, 02:57:11 pm »
First, I really am a woman and some members know what I look like. That being said it's a fun idea, but the general concencious is that Kimberly Hart a.k.a. Amy Jo Johnson was the hottest. Still, we could try it and see if that's still the case. I stopped watching after Zeo, but there are places with pictures of all of them.

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Power Rangers
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2016, 08:59:10 pm »
First, I really am a woman and some members know what I look like. That being said it's a fun idea, but the general concencious is that Kimberly Hart a.k.a. Amy Jo Johnson was the hottest. Still, we could try it and see if that's still the case. I stopped watching after Zeo, but there are places with pictures of all of them.

That only to the casual fans who stop watching after Mighty Morphin but personal I think that a lot of newer rangers make Kimberly on scale 1-10 a 5 or lower but that just me.  I think the reason Kimberly is usual #1 on a top 10 list is because for most boys she came right around the time when we starting liking girls and because most watched Power Rangers non stop became our first crush.

If you look up Power Rangers calendar and look at the Pin Ups - 2016 Calendar you see 12 female rangers made to look hott from Mighty Morphin to Megaforce, not every season in between is included though also no Kimberly, Trini or Kat.  It mainly the Pinks and Yellows so they don't included the few times were a female was Blue, White, or Silver.  If you wanna see the rest go to a search engine, search images for all female rangers and you should find them.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 09:01:12 pm by Monkey D Luffy »

Maybe not.

Or permanent.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2016, 09:11:09 pm »
I have a question for you guys, I'm assuming we are all guy, what female rangers do you think is the hottest?  Keep in mind that you can only pick one.

FORGOT TO SAY THIS BUT PLEASE TRY TO REMEMBER TO QUOTE THIS IN YOUR POST SO I KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT THANKS IF YOU ALREADY COMMENTED BEFORE I ADD THIS PARTS ITS OK

Okay, 2 votes for Kimberly, Shelly's and mine although it was close between 7of them! :) Simply a matter of micro degrees. Kimberly wore 'Daisy Dukes' and overalls a lot that many many times threatened to turn the G rated into NC-17! It's super tough as. every Ranger girl was a 9. Personally I was never more than a 5 and now I may only rate a 3.5. LOL!

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Power Rangers
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2016, 09:19:09 pm »

Okay, 2 votes for Kimberly, Shelly's and mine although it was close between 7of them! :) Simply a matter of micro degrees. Kimberly wore 'Daisy Dukes' and overalls a lot that many many times threatened to turn the G rated into NC-17! It's super tough as. every Ranger girl was a 9. Personally I was never more than a 5 and now I may only rate a 3.5. LOL!

In case your wonder I personal go for RPM's Rose McIver.  Plus she happens to be my profile picture.

Maybe not.

Or permanent.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2016, 09:55:38 pm »
I mis-spoke on all the Ranger girls being 9s. The one fish-head Delphine is a -9.