Author Topic: Cara Delevingne  (Read 1714 times)

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Cara Delevingne
« on: May 17, 2016, 11:14:09 pm »
Cara Delevingne, if you don't already know, is a model turned actress who has appeared in movies like Paper Towns and the up coming Suicide Squad.  I don't if it's just me but Cara is one hott model/actress even if she doesn't always looks her best.
Maybe next time I'll pay attention to the Mods.

Maybe not.

Maybe my next vacation will be longer.

Or permanent.

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Cara Delevingne
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 11:17:15 pm »
By now, but if you haven't heard yet, Cara Delevingne got detained by security after cussing out train staff.

"On May 5th Cara was about to board a Eurostar train traveling from Paris to London for her sister’s birthday when a security officer pulled her bag for a random search. She wasn’t feeling a search of her luggage, and allegedly flipped out on the security officer. A witness saids that Cara unleashed a white-hot stream of expletives, and when another security officer came over to try to calm her down, she went after them too.

Cara took a quick break from swearing to pull out her cellphone, which is a train security no-no. When she was told to put it away, the source claims she responded by screaming “Fuck you!!!” at the officer. But in all honestly, Cara was probably just frustrated that the officer interrupted her before she got to ask “Siri, since when did they start searching bags at the train station?”

Once Cara realized that no amount of cussing was going to prevent them from popping the locks and dumping her luggage, the source claims she “got down on her knees and put her hands together as if she was praying for the whole thing to be over.” But it wasn’t over! Cara was then taken into an interrogation room and detained for an hour. When she was finally released, the source says that her eyes were red, as if she’d been crying. They also claim she was “apologizing profusely.” Cara eventually got on her train, but not before she was slapped with a fine for verbal assault.

Train security saids that they’re sick of famous people acting like they’re above the rules, which might be why they gave Cara Delevingne such a hard time. Or maybe she just looked like she might have something tucked into her bag that would warrant a random search (which is possible).”

What if the "red eye" is from the SUPER SUPER SUPER ROUGH gangbang the officer gave Cara because of her attitude.
Maybe next time I'll pay attention to the Mods.

Maybe not.

Maybe my next vacation will be longer.

Or permanent.

Mal

• Uber Pervert
  • I aim to misbehave.
Re: Cara Delevingne
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 01:28:20 am »
That sounds like a pretty hot idea for a story, Monkey. If no one takes it up, I might work on it. But right now I'm writing my Felicity Jones one shot, and pt. 11 of Billion Dollar Harem. Maybe when those two are done...  ;)