Author Topic: New story  (Read 1493 times)

Mal

• Uber Pervert
  • I aim to misbehave.
New story
« on: May 06, 2016, 06:44:16 pm »
So, I've been thinking about writing another one shot, similar too, but not necessarily in the same vein as my other one shot, Happy Birthday, Emma Watson. I was thinking of having this new story star either Felicity Jones, or Gal Gadot, or possibly both. I haven't worked out the scenario yet, but it would either be something a little less dark and rapey staring one of them. Or a romance type story staring both of them, or just one of them with some other partner. But either way the second scenario would be a story of a torrid lesbian affair.
So, I guess my question would be. Is anyone interested in seeing something like that? Does anyone have an idea for a scenario they'd like to see in that vein, staring one of those actresses or both? Or maybe a celeb they'd like to see one of those two paired up with...
Please let me know, I'm very interested too see what you perverts might come up with  :)

Blackjack

Re: New story
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 01:10:29 pm »
Definitely sounds like a hot pairing! As for scenes, with them both being big at the Comic-Con scene the two of them meeting would be easy to construct. Perhaps one bumps into the other after their respective panels end and they get chatting? Gal could be there promoting Wonder Woman and Felicity could be there to promote Rogue One or something?
Last Submitted fics:

Scarlett Fever featuring Scarlett Johansson
Definitely a better love story than Twilight feat. Jennifer Lawrence and Kristen Stewart
Rey of sunshine featuring Daisy Ridley

Currently working on:

New York Groove feat. Leighton Meester

Feedback please!

Mal

• Uber Pervert
  • I aim to misbehave.
Re: New story
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 01:31:06 am »
I was thinking something similar, Blackjack. But I think your idea for them meeting at comic con is better than my initial idea.  So I"m going to use it. I'm in the middle of writing it now, I hope maybe to have it done by the weekend, but it might be next week. Anyway, thanks for the idea, and I hope you all enjoy it when its done... back to writing!