Author Topic: Who would you be and why?  (Read 6606 times)

Former Member -now banned

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
Re: Who would you be and why?
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2016, 03:39:52 pm »
Three weeks? I'll stick to the plan from my last post, just condensing weeks two and three into a single week.
Piss off a Moderator and watch what happens.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: Who would you be and why?
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2016, 03:49:52 pm »
With serious thought and consideration for a stand alone Black Widow movie, according to the rumour mills at least, I would take control of ScarJo and have 'casting couch' auditions for the roles of Yelana (Black Widow 2), Madame Hydra/Viper, Princess Shuri of Wakanda, and naked nasty ninja girls! And I would especially be gunning for girls who have been on the mouse or her rymes with flick cousin so I can get girls who are known but would be cheap to hire.  There would be orgies on camera and off.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Creeping up on TRL for 9th?

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway!

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Who would you be and why?
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2016, 07:24:28 pm »
With serious thought and consideration for a stand alone Black Widow movie, according to the rumour mills at least, I would take control of ScarJo and have 'casting couch' auditions for the roles of Yelana (Black Widow 2), Madame Hydra/Viper, Princess Shuri of Wakanda, and naked nasty ninja girls! And I would especially be gunning for girls who have been on the mouse or her rymes with flick cousin so I can get girls who are known but would be cheap to hire.  There would be orgies on camera and off.

I like your thinking but I would be Scarlet Johansson during the time she was filming Captain America Civil War.  So maybe one day while I'm in the the make up room with Emily VanCamp and Elizabeth Olsen we can have our own lesbian Civil War.  If your wondering why I choose Scarlet over Emily or Elizabeth LIKE I SAID BEFORE she is the one I like the least like out of the three so durning the lesbian action Scarlet is the one that I wouldn't mind NOT being there if you understand what I mean!!!
Maybe next time I'll pay attention to the Mods.

Maybe not.

Maybe my next vacation will be longer.

Or permanent.

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2016, 12:19:04 am »
After watching The Accountant I would love to become Anna Kendrick especially when she is film a Pitch Perfect film.  The first thing I'd do is explore my new female body.  I'd go to set and find Brittany Snow.  After finding her I'd find away to get her into a sexual situation.  Then find Hailee Steinfeld and do the samething.  After fucking each one individually I find a way to get into a sexual situation with both Hailee Steinfeld and Brittany Snow in wild threesome.  Then I'd find Emma Stone and try to convince her or if I can't I'd kidnapped her and keep her as my sex slave until I switch back to myself.

Maybe not.

Or permanent.

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2016, 06:27:45 pm »
I would love to be Melissa Benoist.  First off I get be HOTT and secondly I get to wear the Supergirl suit LOL

Maybe not.

Or permanent.