Author Topic: Who would you be and why?  (Read 5303 times)

LazyNinjas

• Uber Pervert
  • I like meeting people. PM me and say hi if ya want
Who would you be and why?
« on: May 01, 2016, 04:27:56 pm »
My series "Waking Up" deals with a character swapping bodies with a celebrity for a day and having adventures in their bodies. My question is who would you swap bodies with and what would you do?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 05:54:52 pm by LazyNinjas »

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: Who would you be and why?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 05:02:37 pm »
A single day is far too short to do too much IMHO. I would do something outragous over the course of a few months. I would take over Bella Thorne have her convince the makers of Game of Thrones to hire me as another assassin from the House of Black an White as Arya's lesbian lover, with Bella and Maise having hardcore lesbian sex onscreen and off. Maybe bringing friend Zendaya in for a 3-way and Emilia gets excited and joins us too, then all the hot GoT women. Hey, I dream big. I leave small to others. And if I get to swap fictional I'll be my female gold dragon, seduce any other woman I want and chomp or fry my enemies. LOL!
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

LazyNinjas

• Uber Pervert
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 05:55:58 pm »
Those are some pretty good choices Vicki. You got great ideas

wmike

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • The mad midnight bomber what bombs at midnight
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 06:05:56 pm »
 Easy. I would take over Derek Jeter just to get ahold of his phone and photos in the cloud
SPOON

LazyNinjas

• Uber Pervert
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2016, 06:09:05 pm »
Interesting choice wmike

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2016, 10:51:40 pm »
I would love to be AJ Michalka there is just something that would awesome plus maybe I could get Aly
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 06:11:19 am by Monkey D Luffy »
Maybe next time I'll pay attention to the Mods.

Maybe not.

Maybe my next vacation will be longer.

Or permanent.

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2016, 06:26:56 am »
I would love to be either Haley or Joey King.  While I love Haley more plus she is differently the hotter one and love to explore her body all over.  I can't decide if it would be cooler to be Joey, exploring her body of course, but really seduce Haley by playing the younger sister who curious about herself getting her to explain it by showing me on her own body.  I guess what I'm saying is Haley is the "body" I want to be in and explore but can't decide if more fun to explore it as Haley herself or as Joey where Haley herself could respond to everything I'm doing to her. What do you guys think?

Maybe not.

Or permanent.

Mal

• Uber Pervert
  • I aim to misbehave.
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2016, 12:01:25 am »
Although the idea of becoming a smoking hot celebrity like Emma Watson or Chloe Moretz for a day has some fun and interesting possibilities, I'd have to go with Bill Gates. I'd spend the day signing over enough company stock to turn myself into billionaire.  :)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2016, 12:49:46 am »
To Bill Gates a few billion is pocket change already.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2016, 12:55:26 pm »
Although the idea of becoming a smoking hot celebrity like Emma Watson or Chloe Moretz for a day has some fun and interesting possibilities, I'd have to go with Bill Gates. I'd spend the day signing over enough company stock to turn myself into billionaire.  :)

If you did become Emma Watson or ChloƩ Mortez I'm sure they have some money, not Bill Gates money, you could send your way plus they probably have a lot of item you could pawn that would probably be wroth a lot.

Maybe not.

Or permanent.

LazyNinjas

• Uber Pervert
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2016, 03:41:26 pm »
Kinda surprised you guys are picking guys. Interesting results so far.

Former Member -now banned

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2016, 01:31:23 am »
I've thought about this and I'm going to take the path of least resistance and swap bodies with a guy like Bieber, DiCaprio, John Mayer or even Calvin Harris. You know, somebody who can get some really top shelf pussy. Obviously these will not be popular choices for some around these parts, but it's not about popularity, it's about exploiting an opportunity to bang someone like Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift and so on. And it seems way easier to do it by going that route than by becoming a woman and using my limited amount of time in that body to try and convert a straight girl into lesbianism or convincing a sibling to commit incest.

Also, I haven't seen this question asked yet, but what's happening to my body while this swap is going on?
Piss off a Moderator and watch what happens.

LazyNinjas

• Uber Pervert
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2016, 03:20:02 pm »
[quote author=Royboy link=topic=13731.msg191368#msg191368 date=1462602683
Also, I haven't seen this question asked yet, but what's happening to my body while this swap is going on?
[/quote]

Your body is fine. They are just really in a state of deep sleep for 24 hours, not even knowing what happened after they wake up. 

LazyNinjas

• Uber Pervert
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2016, 03:24:39 pm »
I've thought about this and I'm going to take the path of least resistance and swap bodies with a guy like Bieber, DiCaprio, John Mayer or even Calvin Harris. You know, somebody who can get some really top shelf pussy. Obviously these will not be popular choices for some around these parts, but it's not about popularity, it's about exploiting an opportunity to bang someone like Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift and so on. And it seems way easier to do it by going that route than by becoming a woman and using my limited amount of time in that body to try and convert a straight girl into lesbianism or convincing a sibling to commit incest.

There's always an opportunity to explore as a woman though. For example: there's a chance you could find out someone like Selena is secretly experimenting and wants to try things with you as Taylor per say. That's the problem with this type of question cause people explore the sure things like money and sex from women, but if you think deeply about it, it can be quite interesting and open up a lot of what if scenarios. Especially for people like me who explore that in their stories (like the story this question is based off of)

Former Member -now banned

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2016, 04:10:52 pm »
There's always an opportunity to explore as a woman though.

For others, I'm sure. But as far as I'm concerned, 24 hours wouldn't be enough time for me to think that route is worth taking, factoring in eating, sleeping and trying to get rid of outside distractions like all the other people in this given celebs life. With more time, like a week or more, I'd definitely be willing to play around with things and go at it as a woman. But with only a day I'm just going to be more practical instead of gambling on hoping the given celeb I'm targeting is into a specific something she doesn't make public. Might not make for a particularly ribald story, but I'm not out for a story here. Just trying to get my dick (or at least the dick I have for that day) inside them.

Also wondering, if one is body-swapping with a woman, what if you end up in their body while they're on their period? That's gonna throw everything off.
Piss off a Moderator and watch what happens.