Author Topic: My Intro Post.  (Read 1540 times)

LazyNinjas

• Uber Pervert
  • I like meeting people. PM me and say hi if ya want
My Intro Post.
« on: April 30, 2016, 02:48:02 pm »
Hi everyone. My name is Chris,or LazyNinjas, whichever you prefer. I just wanted to introduce myself to the lovely people here. I've been a writer for 5 years and a celeb erotica author for almost 2 years. My favorite celebs right now are Katie Cassidy (who I'd love to see have some stories here lol) and Troian Bellisario.  I love to meet new people, so don't be afraid to PM me or comment here to get to know me if you want and I can't wait to be a part of this community. Thanks.

Sincerely,

LazyNinjas
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 03:23:25 pm by LazyNinjas »

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
Re: My Intro Post.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 02:50:14 pm »
All I can say in response to that intro 'We want more Pretty Little Liars stories'  :)

LazyNinjas

• Uber Pervert
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 02:54:56 pm »
All I can say in response to that intro 'We want more Pretty Little Liars stories'  :)

I couldn't agree more. Just as long as doesn't involve Sasha Pieterse. I hate her so much LOL. Nice to meet you LL

LazyNinjas

• Uber Pervert
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 03:29:01 pm »
Also, don't ask me why I hate Sasha Pieterse I just do LOL

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2016, 03:57:30 pm »
I'm more of a T.S.S.A. but I like to make friends with everyone. Welcome to the loony bin!
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Is it possible I could catch TRL for 9th?

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway!

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

LazyNinjas

• Uber Pervert
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2016, 03:59:01 pm »
I'm more of a T.S.S.A. but I like to make friends with everyone. Welcome to the loony bin!
Thanks. And I can get into TSSA more. Just need a lot of Supergirl/Arrow/Flash content  :D

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2016, 05:11:55 pm »
Oh yes, and going by your handle are you a fan of nude naughty nasty ninja girls! My older brothers got me into martial arts movies at an early age and I very quickly learned to love the swordwomen of Chinese films and Kunoichi (lady ninjas) in Japanese films I have also been lucky enough to go to Japan on 2 occasions on 'semi-work related tours' as I would never be able to have afforded it on my own. This led to a minor addiction to comics I couldn't read that had naked ninja girls. LOL.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Is it possible I could catch TRL for 9th?

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway!

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

LazyNinjas

• Uber Pervert
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2016, 05:15:41 pm »
Oh yes, and going by your handle are you a fan of nude naughty nasty ninja girls! My older brothers got me into martial arts movies at an early age and I very quickly learned to love the swordwomen of Chinese films and Kunoichi (lady ninjas) in Japanese films I have also been lucky enough to go to Japan on 2 occasions on 'semi-work related tours' as I would never be able to have afforded it on my own. This led to a minor addiction to comics I couldn't read that had naked ninja girls. LOL.

If i wasn't before I would be now. I actually got the name from my wife Sarah. She says I'm lazy but I move quick when  I want to, almost like a Lazy Ninja. Then I just added an s to make LazyNinjas.