Author Topic: Sophie’s Initiation to the Club plagiarism  (Read 1486 times)

bmalcher

• I'm a llama!
Sophie’s Initiation to the Club plagiarism
« on: March 07, 2016, 08:17:16 am »
Hello, I haven't been in the forum for a while for a number of reasons, but today I saw something that was so outragous that it brought me back:

Sophie’s Initiation to the Club

It's a good story, but I noticed that Sophie Turner is described as a busty American starlet, two things which she is not. It's because the story is word for word a copy of First Timer – The Initiation Of Scarlett Johansson, which is evidenced by a typo in the original where Scarlett's first name is misspelled as "Scarlet" and remains in "Sophie’s Initiation to the Club".

The only "changes" made were replacing the names Keira Knightley with Kate Mara, Charlize Theron with Natalie Dormer and obviously Scarlett Johansson with Sophie Turner.

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
Re: Sophie’s Initiation to the Club plagiarism
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 11:10:49 pm »
The only "changes" made were replacing the names Keira Knightley with Kate Mara, Charlize Theron with Natalie Dormer and obviously Scarlett Johansson with Sophie Turner.

"It was the British actress Kate Mara."

Beware the curse of search and replace.
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"