Author Topic: Latest Update: Praise And Feedback 2016  (Read 4221 times)

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
Latest Update: Praise And Feedback 2016
« on: January 18, 2016, 03:06:52 pm »
A new thread for a new year.
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

onlyme

• I'm a llama!
Re: Latest Update: Praise And Feedback 2016
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 06:26:39 am »
Love all of the new Buffy stories !  :)

darkdefender85

• Posting Machine
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 01:45:29 am »
I loved that story about Katy Hart whoring out her daughter on Girl Meets World!
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" - Edmund Burke

SpaceSamurai

• Dreamer
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 03:21:52 pm »
Big praise to Muhabba's latest Avengers entry. Great to see some fresh MC material for a great franchise with many great women to choose from. Keep up the great work!

onlyme

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2016, 07:50:28 am »
Super stories in this months updates.
Especially lined the Gehanna and Perfect sister stories  :)

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Latest Update: Praise And Feedback 2016
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2016, 03:52:12 am »
I want to that I really enjoyed "A Man of Singular Talent" by Mephisto Pegari

I guess I wondering if you would do a sequel and if so I would to see it about Caitlin Snow
Maybe next time I'll pay attention to the Mods.

Maybe not.

Maybe my next vacation will be longer.

Or permanent.

onlyme

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 11:55:15 am »
Just saw the new update. The Buffy and Gilmore girls are my favorites ! Thanks a bunch.  :)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2016, 05:12:03 am »
Got up very early and among other things finally got started on the update. So far just. the latest Arrow story by MTL and liked it quite a bit. My personal I would love a threesome with Nyssa and both sisters with Thea walking in and joining in. Anyway becoming a MTL fan.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Is it possible I could catch TRL for 9th?

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway!

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2016, 12:55:12 pm »
How I Met Yout Mother: Season 2 Episode 5 by StoriesFromTheTV Great story detailing Lily's month long journey from Barney's grossed out flat mate to an anal slut (and beyond). Good plot, nice lead in and characterisation - my only slight quibble is that some of the individual sex acts might have been fleshed out a little more (though I recognise that this would have led to a very long story or a multiparter), but there's enough action to make up for it A-

Gilmore Girls: The Alien God by Dr Tailor After reading this I still don't know whether I like it or not. As a plot Rory and friends are taken over by Lovecroftian deity which leads to lots of sex, with demons, with Lorelai and with some random character.  It's such a long story a lot of the sex is very skipped over (though there's plenty of it), and I'm less keen on body modification or lactation  (which might be giving me a slightly more negative view) and reads a little like a narrative of 3D horror comics (which I'm not a fan of). If you like the kinks or those comics your mileage from this story may be more than mine. But I'm still disinclined to give it a low mark, because there's something about it - perhaps because it's so original, or perhaps despite its flaws its well written and so little sex fiction is. So I'm not going to grade, only say that if Dr Tailor writes anything more I'll try it, without being sure whether I'm going to like it

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2016, 09:23:23 pm »
True Grit by Tori; normally I only read girl/girl stories but we don't get many Westerns. A bit short and the sex was rushed, also source material backround could have used some work as I know the names of Ned Peppers gang but can I really expect others too? lol. I have plans to someday do a True Grit myself some day where Mattie runs into my female gunfighters first.  Anyway, liked it to a degree despite several flaws. I encourage Tori to keep writing and if she wants any help I am a tomboy with lots of Western. and action film knowledge and I have access to a 'King of Trivia' and 2 older brothers who also are pretty good.

Oh yes, to prove it;

The Ned Pepper Gang

'Lucky' Ned Pepper
Original Mexican Bob (called Greaser Bob in some early volumes))

Harold Permalee
Farrell Permalee
Tom Chaney
Quincy
Moon
2 more shot at cabin
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 09:55:04 pm by Vicki »

onlyme

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2016, 04:30:36 am »
Great set of stories today. Thanks all  :)

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2016, 02:45:21 pm »
Father Knows Best:  Betty Teaches Bud by Swanson:  Not a b ad idea but the writing is flat and lifeless, just a series of events strung together with no nuance or feeling.  Also Betty's deflowering by Jim should have been done as a full blown flashback rather than a single paragraph.  D

On the other hand, Gotham:  2 Girls, 1 Butler, by Muhabba is wonderful, hot as hell with keen insight as to the characters personalities.  A

"Can't shake hands with the Devil and say you're only kidding"

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2016, 04:01:27 pm »
I tend to only read the girl/girl stories, and even then only shows I like so my reading is usually pretty limited. That being said because I do love Gotham I gave 2 girls 1 butler a read and I agree with Tricky that it was well written with really good action and knowledge of the characters. Add a solid A from Vicki for Gotham; 2 girls 1 butler as well.

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2016, 08:31:48 am »
Harry Potter: Harry Potter and the Discovery of Sex Parts 1 & 2 by Tom Seaton:  Not spectacular but not bad.  The sex scenes were decent but lacked real fire.  On the other hand he captured the feelings of a horny teenage boy pretty well.  I would have liked to have seen more of the Ron Hermione sex though and maybe explored how Ginny got so good at giving head.  Neville maybe?  A nice solid B.
"Can't shake hands with the Devil and say you're only kidding"

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants

Lord Anubis

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2016, 10:10:03 am »

8 Simple Rules: Cate's Dates Part 1-3 by Neenah

I don't usually post reviews but after reading this fic multiple times I felt compelled to do so. It is an exceptionally interesting premise and well crafted story. I do appreciate the proper spelling and grammar, something that is always a plus when reading online stories. After reading all three parts I find myself interested in reading more along the same lines and the interesting tidbits that were thrown in for flavor intriguing, the notion of a TV show called Boy Bang Theory  one that really should be expanded upon. I give all three chapters a nice solid A+.

Keep up the good work.