Author Topic: Progress Report  (Read 171708 times)

DaxG2001

• I'm around here, sometimes
Re: Progress Report
« Reply #1110 on: July 12, 2017, 02:27:41 am »
New chapter of Resident Evil Infection sent in, starring Cindy Lennox of Resident Evil Outbreak.
Used to write wrestling stories all the time. Now dabbles with video game & celeb stories.

100th story reached 22/01/12
200th Story Reached 30/04/16

DaxG2001

« Reply #1111 on: August 01, 2017, 03:26:41 am »
New Gotham City Whores sent in, starring Zatanna
Used to write wrestling stories all the time. Now dabbles with video game & celeb stories.

DaxG2001

« Reply #1112 on: August 16, 2017, 03:50:10 pm »
New Resident Evil: Infection chapter sent in, starring Moira Burton of Resident Evil Revelations 2.

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #1113 on: August 19, 2017, 03:35:11 am »
Just submitted another 'The 100' story  'Wifeswap'. Following up 'Cementing Alliances' Abby and Indra swap their teenage wives, Clarke and Octavia.

Spoiler warning - 

I can exclusively reveal hot lesbian action takes place...

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #1114 on: September 17, 2017, 04:16:56 am »
Just sent in another chapter of my PLL story the A-Team, as Melissa seduces Veronica

DaxG2001

« Reply #1115 on: October 23, 2017, 02:07:24 pm »
New chapter of Gotham City Whores starring Donna Troy has been sent in.

Also sent in is a new Resident Evil: Infection chapter, starring Claire Redfield.

LazyNinjas

• Uber Pervert
  • I like meeting people. PM me and say hi if ya want
« Reply #1116 on: November 22, 2017, 10:57:09 am »
Sent in two stories i had not sent to CSSA before.

Swift Justice - Taylor Swift and Victoria Justice team up for revenge on their two timing boyfriend

Life Lessons- A kylie jenner abduction story.

Hope you guys enjoy those stories

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #1117 on: November 22, 2017, 11:05:11 am »
Wrong section Lazy Ninja. That should be posted on CSSA board. Celeb stories go there, characters go here.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway!

This space now for rent! LOL

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Blackjack

« Reply #1118 on: December 24, 2017, 05:41:38 am »
Just submitted a crossover with The MCU's Avengers Natasha Romanoff and TV's Veronica Mars!
Last Submitted fics:

Scarlett Fever featuring Scarlett Johansson
Definitely a better love story than Twilight feat. Jennifer Lawrence and Kristen Stewart
Rey of sunshine featuring Daisy Ridley

Currently working on:

New York Groove feat. Leighton Meester

Feedback please!

DaxG2001

« Reply #1119 on: January 02, 2018, 05:14:18 pm »
Submitted a potential new series. Mansion of Waifus Chapter 1, starring sisters Fubuki and Tatsumaki from One-Punch Man in three way fun. With sister-on-sister incest action involved!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #1120 on: January 02, 2018, 05:58:12 pm »
While not too familiar with this anime, seen it advertised, anything with 2 sisters is must read for me. I was just really into anime before I went down a few years ago, now I have a lot of catching up to do.

DaxG2001

« Reply #1121 on: January 03, 2018, 04:31:34 am »
While not too familiar with this anime, seen it advertised, anything with 2 sisters is must read for me. I was just really into anime before I went down a few years ago, now I have a lot of catching up to do.

One-Punch Man is a great anime/manga and anti-anime at the same time. No spoilers: the main hero is so powerful that he can beat any opponent with one punch, and as a result his life has become extremely boring. I'd recommend viewing some of the chapters of the manga first or clips of the anime from the certain video hosting website.

The two sisters Fubuki and Tatsumaki are both powerful espers but Tatsumaki is the older and far more powerful, but looks far younger and is far smaller than her younger, taller and far more curvaceous sister Fubuki. Their relationship in the manga is well written too (the anime doesn't feature them both together except for a bonus OVA episode) as they have different personalities and goals.

Side-note: I'm no major expert on anime in general, but Cadeuxxx who does stuff for CSSA encouraged me to do storied with big anime titties babes so I will try my best, even though I don't know the DEEP LORE of every series haha.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #1122 on: January 03, 2018, 10:42:41 am »
Well, I started with Robotech and Voltron, Tyval showed me some original Japanese episodes, later I got into Space Cobra, Lupin, Fist of the North Star, Tank Police, Ranma, and even some Sailor Moon. I also got into some of the more adult stuff. But that was at the very end of the vhs era. I had. a lot of personal and financial setbacks and also some serious health problems almost dying still in my late 30s! I am trying to rebuild my collection from scratch these days as the old vhs deteriorated and had to be tossed so that money got flushed, I've also missed several good ones in the intervening years. So I can help with some older series, but not newer. I also have been lucky enough to go to Japan, twice, and blow money on comics I can't read! LOL!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #1123 on: January 03, 2018, 10:54:15 am »
Okay, looking at pictures of the 2 sisters, and the one that looks younger is the older sister? That is a surprise. Also, can anyone answer something I have always been curious about in Voltron, in the original Japanese version is Pidge actually a girl? He is small, has long hair, acts effete, and is the only one whose uniform stripes are fringed! This has led me to believe that in the original Japanese he is a she.

DaxG2001

« Reply #1124 on: January 04, 2018, 04:33:09 pm »
Yes in One Punch Man the sister that looks younger is actually older which is another intentional parody of typical mangas etc that love their young looking/jailbait female characters. Also leads to funny jokes where she's offended when people call her a brat. :P

Never heard of Voltron so can't help there. Love Lupin and Fist of the North Star is good too! A few years ago I got a collection/subscription Manga Force for a series of classic DVDs. Classic movies like Akira, Evangelion, Ghost in the Shell. Some real good watching to be had there haha. Still have them kicking about so perhaps time to browse through and pick out some uh, "material" to watch. Yeah let's call it that...