Author Topic: Progress Report  (Read 156056 times)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: Progress Report
« Reply #1095 on: September 21, 2016, 06:13:11 pm »
I'm intrigued! We need tons of Shake it Up stories. The subtext of that show was blatent.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #1096 on: November 28, 2016, 07:47:29 am »
Finally having some time am trying to get back to writing.  First stories will be a two, maybe three-parter about Jessie
"Can't shake hands with the Devil and say you're only kidding"

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants

DaxG2001

• I'm around here, sometimes
« Reply #1097 on: December 03, 2016, 04:07:49 pm »
Because I'm a terrible person, I've done a story based on the Christmas TV Movie Annie Claus is Coming to Town. It's called Annie Claus Is Cumming. And it's interracial as well. Merry Christmas  :P
Used to write wrestling stories all the time. Now dabbles with video game & celeb stories.

100th story reached 22/01/12
200th Story Reached 30/04/16

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #1098 on: December 03, 2016, 04:28:02 pm »
Wish I could continue my Santa Claus Daughter Conquers the Martians where she goes after Miss Martian, Supergirl, Starfire, and a Martian Green Lantern girl . That's great corruption with orange and green skinned girls! :D My kind of IR!  :D
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #1099 on: January 02, 2017, 09:36:54 am »

She glanced in the full length mirror, she looked just like a fortysomething teacher, a little demure and conventional, pretty but not stunning, neatly dressed and turned out.

Based on Pretty Little Liars

The door opened and she stepped in to an explosion of indoor fireworks and the Principal on the microphone announcing, "Mrs Montgomery."

Ella Montgomery in

The crowd cheered louder, urging her on, "Fuck them, Miss." "Take it in your ass, Miss." "Go airtight, Miss." "Get hammered, Miss." "Take all them dicks, Miss." "Get cum covered, Miss."

An LL Story

There was no romantic overtures or teasing to ready her before the large dong was shoved at the hole.

School's Out

Attention, attention, the 2015 Rosewood High Gangbang Queen, Mrs Montgomery, will be going from the library to the gym in five minutes

Coming in the next update...

"My ass is also available, boys."

DaxG2001

« Reply #1100 on: January 10, 2017, 02:21:30 pm »
Forgot to mention before, but I've also sent in a few stories I've done in a series I've called The Mass Tarr's Harem. Basically an otherworldly hunk "claims" stunning babes from comic book worlds for sexy fun times!

I've just finished and sent in Part 6 with Black Canary. Previous chapters I've previously sent in feature: Black Widow, Power Girl, Invisible Woman, Harley Quinn, and a double header with both Mary Jane Watson and Gwen Stacy.
Used to write wrestling stories all the time. Now dabbles with video game & celeb stories.

DaxG2001

« Reply #1101 on: January 30, 2017, 03:45:38 pm »
New video game story submitted, called Resident Evil: Infection. Jill Valentine helps "cure" a young infected man with a much different than usual infection (i.e. sexy times!)

DaxG2001

« Reply #1102 on: February 07, 2017, 03:00:19 pm »
Part 2 of Resident Evil:  Infection sent in, starring Rebecca Chambers

JayDee

• Posting Machine
  • Empty Quarter
« Reply #1103 on: February 19, 2017, 09:17:47 am »
Was behind on submissions, I guess - after checking Doctor B would be ok with a bunch of submissions on one email, I've sent in:

Stargirl: Black Bred White Bread - Interracial rape and sexual enslavement with a strong medic-fetish element in the third part

Ginny Weasley and the Hospitality of the Orcs - A LOTR/HP crossover in which nobody dies. Rape though.

Friends: Phoebe’s Black Day - Interracial grangrape and impregnation, with also a consensual scene with Rachel's sister Amy. No snuff!

Fallout New Vegas: No Mercy in Novac - A female courier gangraped by a super mutant, a bunch of men, and Gloria. Kind've a happy ending though. I mean, in terms of rape fics. Fallout's setting is a shithole anyway.

Extreme Ghostbusters: The Goth and The Goatherd - consensual scene followed by rape scene. Planning a sequel with Kylie's supernatural revenge.

Mortal Kombat X: The Crushing of Cassie Cage - Rape and snuff. MKX fans who like the fatalities will think it's far too soft and less gory than any of them.

Killer Frost Killer - based on the comic version rather than the tv show. Demon rape/physical corruption. The title is a bit misleading as she's still totally aware at the end, not being able to be killed in the same way as a human.

Gilmore Girls: Rory's Gory Story - more demon rape, major physical corruption/transformation. An unexpected ending.

Gilmore Girls: We'll Always Hang Paris - gangrape, snuff,  no happy ending. It's not the start of a beautiful friendship.

The Wizard of Oz: The Horsecock of a Different Color - A cons story of Dorothy and the horse. It's got no violence, blood, gore, brutality, just a 16 year old farm girl and a horse.

I think the ones with torture/death have more sex in line with policies on it being a "Sex stories" archive, but if Dr B disagrees or feels the ratio isn't slanted enough towards sex I totally understand and respect that. Some of these are re-writes of my older stories.

DaxG2001

« Reply #1104 on: February 19, 2017, 03:31:09 pm »
Part 3 of Resident Evil: Infection sent in, featuring Helena Harper of Resident Evil 6.

DaxG2001

« Reply #1105 on: February 27, 2017, 03:45:56 pm »
Part four of Resident Evil: Infection sent in, featuring Ashley Graham of RE4.

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #1106 on: April 13, 2017, 12:12:12 pm »
Some more Buffy's Lover sent in

Not really a spoiler to say it involves lots more lesbian fucking...

DaxG2001

« Reply #1107 on: May 16, 2017, 01:17:28 pm »
Latest Resident Evil: Infection chapter sent in, this time starring Mia Winters from the latest game Resident Evil 7: Biohazard.

DaxG2001

« Reply #1108 on: May 31, 2017, 03:14:57 am »
I've sent in two chapters of a new series based around DC comics babes called Gotham City Whores, with the (ever so original concept for me :P ) idea of super heroines and female villains becoming mind broken into black cock loving sluts :D

Part 1 features Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) and Part 2 stars Black Canary.

DaxG2001

« Reply #1109 on: June 08, 2017, 03:24:02 pm »
3rd chapter of Gotham City Whores sent in starring Harley Quinn