Author Topic: Video Games Observations - Level 4 - Forrest of Illusion  (Read 3448 times)

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
Re: Video Games Observations - Level 4 - Forrest of Illusion
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2017, 02:14:36 am »
Life is Strange Before the Storm Episode 2 has... well, let's face it, it practically builds towards the player having Chloe ask Rachel for a kiss
Moving on but still doing what I'm doing

biggs21

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2017, 06:57:32 am »
For those interested, Team SSG defeated Team SKT, in a 3-0 sweep to become this year’s League of Legends champions.

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2017, 01:28:43 pm »
"Grand Theft Auto V" is now being touted by Take-Two Interactive as being the highest-selling video game of all-time in terms of both revenue and units sold (the latter at an estimated 85 million).  It should be noted, though, that Take-Two fudged the numbers in their favor by excluding mobile sales, in which case, "GTA V" would be third behind "Minecraft" and "Tetris", but it's still an incredible feat.  Now, let's see how long "GTA V" can hold the record once "Red Dead Redemption 2" drops in Spring 2018.
There you go making my heart beat again
Heart beat again, heart beat again
There you go making me feel like a kid
Won't you do it and do it one time
There you go pulling me right back in
Right back in, right back in
And I know I'm never letting this go
I'm stuck on you
Whoa-oh, whoa-oh

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2018, 09:04:54 pm »
Forget about that over hyped disappointment Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinity the true tag team fighter of 2018 is SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy. In a sequel to the classic SNK game Gal's Fighter, the game collects all their popular female fighting game characters together. Besides them fighting you also get to select their wardrobe with 100s of clothes options. You can even be a perv an put them is skimpy bikinis and fetish outfits. Out of the 14 characters roster (so far) 6 characters have been officially announced; Athena (Psycho Soldier) Asamiya, Mai (Fatal Fury) Shiranui, Yuri (Art Of Fighting) Sakazaki, Leona (The King Of Fighters) Heidern, Kula (The King Of Fighters) Diamond, and Nakaruru (Samurai Showdown).

The basic plot is all the female SNK characters get kidnapped and wake up in a mansion.

Other characters that appear in the prologue manga; Zarina, Sylvie Paula Paula, Mian, King, Love Heart, and Mui Mui.

Possible DLC via cameo: Alice, Blue Mary, and Rimiruru.

The game will be released for the PS4 and Switch.
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)